PDA

View Full Version : I have a suggestion

Old Tiger
08-26-2008, 10:31 AM
This is a two part suggestion.

1. Spell Check - Can we have that?

2. Youtube - Can we have the ability to post youtube videos(actual video) instead of links. That way we don't have to worry about the comments and what not.

pirate4state
08-26-2008, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
This is a two part suggestion.

1. Spell Check - Can we have that?

2. Youtube - Can we have the ability to post youtube videos(actual video) instead of links. That way we don't have to worry about the comments and what not.

Don't know about #1, but you CAN post just the link to the youtube video. Just remember the video itself can't be breaking any of the rules.

link (http://www.youtube.com/v/fZOHY7Z5eaQ&hl=en&fs=1)

Old Tiger
08-26-2008, 10:44 AM
I know you can post the video but some message boards have it where you can post an actual video onto the board so that way no one has to click a link.

crzyjournalist03
08-26-2008, 10:50 AM
I know you can post the video but some message boards have it where you can post an actual video onto the board so that way no one has to click a link.

I'm pretty sure we'd have to have a far higher bandwidth to be able to host videos.

pirate4state
08-26-2008, 10:58 AM
I know you can post the video but some message boards have it where you can post an actual video onto the board so that way no one has to click a link. oooh.....yeah, what crzy said...

R3Editor
08-26-2008, 11:09 AM
It would be a nightmare for those that don't have a high speed connection. My Verizon aircard will do about 700K, but it doesn't allow streaming video. Anything with streaming video will run VERY slow.

Ranger Mom
08-26-2008, 11:11 AM
What is it that they have on myspace? I see those all the time, but you have to play it yourself.

Am I making any sense? The video is there, but it is your choice whether to start it or not!!

Old Tiger
08-26-2008, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What is it that they have on myspace? I see those all the time, but you have to play it yourself.

Am I making any sense? The video is there, but it is your choice whether to start it or not!! yes