PDA

View Full Version : Snyder, Big Spring M&G???

SNYDER325TIGERS
08-25-2008, 11:16 PM
Is there going to be one?

I'm not saying I will be there but I was just wondering if there was going to be one.

I'll be pretty tied up right now so idk if I can make it or not but if I get a chance I will.

Snydertigersrul
08-25-2008, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Is there going to be one?

I'm not saying I will be there but I was just wondering if there was going to be one.

I'll be pretty tied up right now so idk if I can make it or not but if I get a chance I will.

Why do you plan M&G when you never show up

SNYDER325TIGERS
08-25-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

What did I just say!

I was asking if one had been panned!:mad:

And you have no room to talk buddy! Everyone here knows that you didn't show for one all of last season. All I can remember is "oh, I was in the press box"

Black_Magic
08-26-2008, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
What did I just say!

I was asking if one had been panned!:mad:

And you have no room to talk buddy! Everyone here knows that you didn't show for one all of last season. All I can remember is "oh, I was in the press box" And we also thought you were playing football this year...Didnt you show up the first day of two a days?:thinking:

garciap77
08-26-2008, 07:48 AM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Is he the famous (Plan M&G) no show poster!:D

garciap77
08-26-2008, 07:57 AM

Wait! I forgot he did show up! Here is proof!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/MG.jpg

Good job Snyder325Tigers!

Ranger Mom
08-26-2008, 08:04 AM
Most M&G's are normally between the posters of the 2 teams....since we have ZERO Big Spring posters, I doubt a M&G is being planned.

Also STR, you have a lot of nerve calling 325 out about not showing up. You have only showed up to one yourself that I know of, and STR has showed up to one that I know....problem is, you have been on this board for over 2 years and he hasn't even been here a year yet!!

Lion_Addict
08-26-2008, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Most M&G's are normally between the posters of the 2 teams....since we have ZERO Big Spring posters, I doubt a M&G is being planned.

Also STR, you have a lot of nerve calling 325 out about not showing up. You have only showed up to one yourself that I know of, and STR has showed up to one that I know....problem is, you have been on this board for over 2 years and he hasn't even been here a year yet!!

:2thumbsup Rim 'em a new one! HA HA!!

SNYDER325TIGERS
08-26-2008, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
And we also thought you were playing football this year...Didnt you show up the first day of two a days?:thinking:

Yea I did, and I couldn't play becuase I have to catch up academicly.

I didn't take care of business last year and I didn't get to play because of it.