PDA

View Full Version : I've Got A Feva!!!

IHStangFan
08-25-2008, 10:29 PM
and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!!! It's that time again...football season is upon us! At the request of a few posters....I'm bringin cowbell back.

With that said....I'll make a prediction on District 26 3A to keep this in the football/sports forum....

I honestly think Needville has what it takes to win the district even w/ the inexperience we have at the moment. They are a good group of kids w/ some talent and speed in the right spots. With that Said, Brookshire Royal and Sweeny are the "unknowns" for me. I think they could give chase. West Columbia provided they can put together some pass protection (from what I've gathered) could contend as well. I think Wharton and Stafford will be bringing up the rear this year.

Put me on record for

1. Needville
2. West Columbia
3. Brookshire Royal

Roughneck fans.....this is your cue to talk trash and call me names.

:D

zebrablue2
08-25-2008, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!!! It's that time again...football season is upon us! At the request of a few posters....I'm bringin cowbell back.

With that said....I'll make a prediction on District 26 3A to keep this in the football/sports forum....

I honestly think Needville has what it takes to win the district even w/ the inexperience we have at the moment. They are a good group of kids w/ some talent and speed in the right spots. With that Said, Brookshire Royal and Sweeny are the "unknowns" for me. I think they could give chase. West Columbia provided they can put together some pass protection (from what I've gathered) could contend as well. I think Wharton and Stafford will be bringing up the rear this year.

Put me on record for

1. Needville
2. West Columbia
3. Brookshire Royal

I will go with it also, but I will not kiss anything if it does not work out as put down-- LOL...

IHStangFan
08-26-2008, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
I will go with it also, but I will not kiss anything if it does not work out as put down-- LOL... yup...nowhere above did I say I would kiss anything....so....just so we're clear on that....myself, nor Zebra are going to be kissing ANYTHING regardless if we are right or wrong. :D

lynx_rufus
08-26-2008, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Put me on record for

1. Needville
2. West Columbia
3. Brookshire Royal

This is basically in agreement with the Mock 2008 results, so I think you are at least in good company.

Ranger Mom
08-26-2008, 10:12 AM
I'm just glad to see the cowbell back....I have ALWAYS associated that pic with IHStangFan!!:)

IHStangFan
08-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm just glad to see the cowbell back....I have ALWAYS associated that pic with IHStangFan!!:) yup...good ole IHStangFan tradition....of which I intend on carrying over to the Needville folks! LOL.

Sweetwater Red
08-26-2008, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm just glad to see the cowbell back....I have ALWAYS associated that pic with IHStangFan!!:)

Me too. I've seen that SNL skit. Christopher Walken "I need
more cowbell!":D

Sweetwater Red
08-26-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Me too. I've seen that SNL skit. Christopher Walken "I need
more cowbell!":D

Btw the song is "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Colt.

IHStangFan
08-26-2008, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Btw the song is "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Colt. "that's right THE Bruce Dickinson, but I'm just like you, I put my pants on one leg at a time...the difference is, once my pants are on I make gold records!!"

IHStangFan
08-26-2008, 10:23 AM
oh, and just to keep us on track....Navasota, Madisonville, Sweetwater, Gilmer, football, football, football.