PDA

View Full Version : 7000th!!

IHStangFan
08-25-2008, 06:51 PM
Crap...and I missed it!! Well, for my 7002nd, I'd just like to say thanks to everyone here who makes this a fun, informative, interesting, aggravating, place to be. It's been great! Here's to 7000 more.

CHEERS!

Cameron Crazy
08-25-2008, 06:54 PM
Congrats my friend, im not to far away myself.

IHStangFan
08-25-2008, 06:55 PM
You'll be there soon enough. You know, I was just noticing, this will make my 4th season w/ the DL. Lord how time flies.

piratebg
08-25-2008, 06:59 PM
Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm inching my way to 10,000. ;)

popcorn screen
08-25-2008, 07:00 PM
You are only 6800 ahead of me!!! :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
08-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Congrats, B. :)

44INAROW
08-25-2008, 07:20 PM
Congrats and keep em coming - I always enjoy your insight on things ;)

IHStangFan
08-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Congrats and keep em coming - I always enjoy your insight on things ;) LOL...what the heck is that supposed to mean?!

Necks_Fan
08-25-2008, 09:37 PM
Congrats.....

At the rate I'm going, I won't make it to 7000...

Too many people ready to beat me down... LOL

Can they ROM me for just being annoying?

IHStangFan
08-25-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Congrats.....

At the rate I'm going, I won't make it to 7000...

Too many people ready to beat me down... LOL

Can they ROM me for just being annoying? nah...doubt it, but it'll make them look and work twice as hard for a legit reason TO ROM you. LOL.

Necks_Fan
08-25-2008, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
nah...doubt it, but it'll make them look and work twice as hard for a legit reason TO ROM you. LOL. Lol. FBB HATES me with a passion..... but it's all good....

And I agree with what you said... Lol.

LH Panther Mom
08-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Can they ROM me for just being annoying?
No darn it :p ;)

IHStangFan
08-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Lol. FBB HATES me with a passion..... but it's all good....

And I agree with what you said... Lol. you know how it goes...the squeeky wheel gets the grease...in this case...grease being the big ROM. LOL. Blend in, choose your battles, choose your words wisely......I learned in the military, you can tell someone to go jump in a lake if you word it correctly and there is nothing that can be done about it. Tact....it will keep you alive around here. :)

Necks_Fan
08-25-2008, 09:50 PM
you know how it goes...the squeeky wheel gets the grease...in this case...grease being the big ROM. LOL. Blend in, choose your battles, choose your words wisely......I learned in the military, you can tell someone to go jump in a lake if you word it correctly and there is nothing that can be done about it. Tact....it will keep you alive around here. :) I haven't really told anyone anything mean....

I mean, I was a little rude with FBB, but he told me all this crap....

Like to shut up, go to china, quit playing with my mom's computer, go away, stay away from bellville threads....

LOl, the works...

But I'm just giving the ole boy a hard time.... Needs to learn to loosen up some....

And then P4s gets mad at me, but ya know how that goes.... I just don't agree with some things and I let em know and then they get pissed at me...

IHStangFan
08-25-2008, 09:54 PM
I haven't really told anyone anything mean....

I mean, I was a little rude with FBB, but he told me all this crap....

Like to shut up, go to china, quit playing with my mom's computer, go away, stay away from bellville threads....

LOl, the works...

But I'm just giving the ole boy a hard time.... Needs to learn to loosen up some....

And then P4s gets mad at me, but ya know how that goes.... I just don't agree with some things and I let em know and then they get pissed at me... yeah, I love the DL, it's like a second home, but one thing I've learned here....there are gonna be times that you/I don't agree w/ the 'hive" mentality around here, but unfortunately if you wanna play on their court, you have to play by their rules. I struggle w/ that sometimes, here, and in life in general, but its a necessity if you want to get by in both aspects. AH as goes life, LOL.

CHS_89
08-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Crap...and I missed it!! Well, for my 7002nd, I'd just like to say thanks to everyone here who makes this a fun, informative, interesting, aggravating, place to be. It's been great! Here's to 7000 more.

CHEERS!

Congrats. May I borrow a few of those?

IHStangFan
08-25-2008, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by CHS_89
Congrats. May I borrow a few of those? LOL...you'll be there before you know it. Be an active poster, contribute, and you'll be around a long time. Not many places on the web that you can get the info, discussion, friendship you get here at the DL.

Necks_Fan
08-25-2008, 09:58 PM
yeah, I love the DL, it's like a second home, but one thing I've learned here....there are gonna be times that you/I don't agree w/ the 'hive" mentality around here, but unfortunately if you wanna play on their court, you have to play by their rules. I struggle w/ that sometimes, here, and in life in general, but its a necessity if you want to get by in both aspects. AH as goes life, LOL. Only thing is, the one I'm going round and round with don't run anything.

Lol.

It will only be a matter of time before he's on this thread jumpin me again...

IHStangFan
08-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Only thing is, the one I'm going round and round with don't run anything.

Lol.

It will only be a matter of time before he's on this thread jumpin me again... nah...he may not run anything officially, but he may be "they guy standin next to the guy"...he may have someone important's ear.....ya know..be buddies w/ someone who CAN do things you don't want to happen. You never know around here...alot of "behind the scenes" stuff goin on. I've learned that as well.

CHS_89
08-25-2008, 10:01 PM
LOL...you'll be there before you know it. Be an active poster, contribute, and you'll be around a long time. Not many places on the web that you can get the info, discussion, friendship you get here at the DL.

Yeah, I've been reading the forum for the past couple of years. I can't wait to meet some of the folks on here at the M&G's. You're right about the info (sometimes too much info, lol).

zebrablue2
08-25-2008, 10:02 PM
yeah, I love the DL, it's like a second home, but one thing I've learned here....there are gonna be times that you/I don't agree w/ the 'hive" mentality around here, but unfortunately if you wanna play on their court, you have to play by their rules. I struggle w/ that sometimes, here, and in life in general, but its a necessity if you want to get by in both aspects. AH as goes life, LOL.

we are all on the same team with different opinions. makes the world keep going round. lets keep havivg fun with it. thing about it all, with 16-17-18 year olds playing football on friday nights, we never know what will happen... thats why we play the games.. ain't it great?????:2thumbsup:

Phantom Stang
08-25-2008, 10:11 PM
Congrats and bring back the cowbell!!:clap:

IHStangFan
08-25-2008, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Congrats and bring back the cowbell!!:clap: LOL....someone that remembers the cowbell!! I might just have to do that.

pirate4state
08-25-2008, 10:19 PM
Congrats B.

Necks - you've let me down. This is a non sports thread. :tisk: I'm counting on you to keep us in line. :rolleyes:

Deb - you're slacking :p

Gotta keep that "hive" mentality alive & kicking dont ya know? ;)

IHStangFan
08-25-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Congrats B.

Necks - you've let me down. This is a non sports thread. :tisk: I'm counting on you to keep us in line. :rolleyes:

Deb - you're slacking :p

Gotta keep that "hive" mentality alive & kicking dont ya know? ;) hey, hive mentality is cool...I've assimilated, LOL.

Phantom Stang
08-25-2008, 10:27 PM
LOL....someone that remembers the cowbell!! I might just have to do that.
:2thumbsup :inlove:

That "inlove" smiley ain't for you BTW. It's for your cowbell!!:clap: :clap:

IHStangFan
08-25-2008, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
:2thumbsup :inlove:

That "inlove" smiley ain't for you BTW. It's for your cowbell!!:clap: :clap: gotcha....guess we could say for my 7000th I brought back the cowbell!

LH Panther Mom
08-25-2008, 10:54 PM
nah...he may not run anything officially, but he may be "they guy standin next to the guy"...he may have someone important's ear.....ya know..be buddies w/ someone who CAN do things you don't want to happen. You never know around here...alot of "behind the scenes" stuff goin on. I've learned that as well.
In Necks case, that'd be a big NO. :D

Yeah, I know Rita.....shoot me. :p :doh: :doh: been busy cleaning house & forgot

IHStangFan
08-26-2008, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
In Necks case, that'd be a big NO. :D

Yeah, I know Rita.....shoot me. :p :doh: :doh: been busy cleaning house & forgot I also know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know.....ah crap...I gotta start over...I know that you know that I know that you know.....nevermind

:D