PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii wins Little League World Series!

Phil C
08-25-2008, 08:27 AM
Way to go Hawaii! Way to go USA! They beat Matamoras, Mexico 12 to 3 in the finals.

The only thing is that Hawaii won it a few years ago. I get suspicious when the same teams win it too much. Remember the cheating done by Taiwin. I hope everything is on the level.

JasperDog94
08-25-2008, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Remember the cheating done by Taiwin. Yeah. They are all about "Win"ning.

:D

espn1
08-25-2008, 10:04 AM
Way to go Hawaii! Way to go USA! They beat Matamoras, Mexico 12 to 3 in the finals.

The only thing is that Hawaii won it a few years ago. I get suspicious when the same teams win it too much. Remember the cheating done by Taiwin. I hope everything is on the level. US Birth Certificates are well documented as opposed to a third world country whose BC's are on a brown paper bag!:D :D :D

3afan
08-25-2008, 10:20 AM

The only thing is that Hawaii won it a few years ago. I get suspicious when the same teams win it too much. Remember the cheating done by Taiwin. I hope everything is on the level.

good lord ....

Bull Butter
08-25-2008, 10:35 PM
Funny thing about the Matamoros team is that in about 4 years they'll all be playing HS ball for Brownsville Lopez or Hanna

44INAROW
08-26-2008, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Funny thing about the Matamoros team is that in about 4 years they'll all be playing HS ball for Brownsville Lopez or Hanna

did you notice that one of the kids listed Brownsville as his hometown?

NastySlot
08-26-2008, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

i was watching some of the baseball and softball regional and world series there were kids that listed cities out their state or didn't match their current city.....im just thinking....the way kids are...some may have listed the city's they were born in.

Phil C
08-26-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Isn't that against the rules. You are supposed to live within the area of where you play. Of course Hawaii is a small state that they probably qualify everywhere there.