PDA

View Full Version : Friday night?

Gsquared
08-25-2008, 07:21 AM
Does Wylie/Brownwood play Friday? If so, where?

garciap77
08-25-2008, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Does Wylie/Brownwood play Friday? If so, where?

YES, Wylie!

LH Panther Mom
08-25-2008, 07:24 AM
http://www.3adownlow.com/2-3A.php

Rocket
08-25-2008, 07:38 AM
Yep, come watch Brownwood go to 3-0 in the Wylie series. Our QB, Pachall, was a SOPH starting his first game ever when we beat them the first time, at their house... lol

garciap77
08-25-2008, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Yep, come watch Brownwood go to 3-0 in the Wylie series. Our QB, Pachall, was a SOPH starting his first game ever when we beat them the first time, at their house... lol

You mean Shotwell stadium?:D You cann't beat us at our house!:D Good morning Rocket! You ready to play?:p

Texasfootball2
08-25-2008, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Does Wylie/Brownwood play Friday? If so, where? Surely your not talking about this Friday. This matchup is a district game in week 7, and yes it is at Wylie. This will be the first game in the newly remodeled visitors bleachers. They are doubling the vistors stands in the three weeks between the Waco LV game and the Brownwood game. The company asured them it was only a 10-12 day process. I guess will see, but without it there wouldn't be enough seating.

nobogey72
08-25-2008, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Surely your not talking about this Friday. This matchup is a district game in week 7, and yes it is at Wylie. This will be the first game in the newly remodeled visitors bleachers. They are doubling the vistors stands in the three weeks between the Waco LV game and the Brownwood game. The company asured them it was only a 10-12 day process. I guess will see, but without it there wouldn't be enough seating.

The plans have changed now according to H Sand. He said they decided to wait till after the season. Who gives a crap if there is enough seats for Brownwood anyway. They can sit in each other's laps. Besides, I hear there is a tractor pull going on that same night out at the lake, so there probably won't be many Brownwood people at the game anyway. :D

Lion_Addict
08-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
The plans have changed now according to H Sand. He said they decided to wait till after the season. Who gives a crap if there is enough seats for Brownwood anyway. They can sit in each other's laps. Besides, I hear there is a tractor pull going on that same night out at the lake, so there probably won't be many Brownwood people at the game anyway. :D

Once again.....looking for that "flipping the bird" smiley!! :foul: :tongue:

pirate4state
08-25-2008, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Once again.....looking for that "flipping the bird" smiley!! :foul: :tongue: :eek: :eek:

Lion_Addict
08-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :eek:

It's ok......we is buds :cool: . But hey, a "flipping the bird" smiley would be kewl :D

pirate4state
08-25-2008, 10:50 AM
It's ok......we is buds :cool: . But hey, a "flipping the bird" smiley would be kewl :D yeah, i don't think you'll ever see one of those smilies as an option on this board. if you find one on another board, you probably don't want to post it here. :) even if it's just to "wave" at one of your buds. :p

Lion_Addict
08-25-2008, 10:52 AM
yeah, i don't think you'll ever see one of those smilies as an option on this board. if you find one on another board, you probably don't want to post it here. :) even if it's just to "wave" at one of your buds. :p

:( Well shucks.....alrighty then. I'll be a good boy now. :kiss:

bwdlionfan
08-25-2008, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72

Still upset that puddle you call Fort Phantom Hill is barely half the size of Lake Brownwood? Atleast we got room for boats on our lake so we can watch the tractors from the water.

Ranger Mom
08-25-2008, 10:54 AM
It's ok......we is buds :cool: . But hey, a "flipping the bird" smiley would be kewl :D

Here's a flipping bird!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/fuzzhead_smurf/Tags%20and%20Pics/BirdComic-Animated.gif

:D :D :D :D

pirate4state
08-25-2008, 10:55 AM
:( Well shucks.....alrighty then. I'll be a good boy now. :kiss: I know....thanks for being a good boy! :thumbsup: :D

injuredinmelee
08-25-2008, 10:59 AM
Casey didnt sart that game did he at Shotwell. Didnt they bring him off the bench?

Lion_Addict
08-25-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Here's a flipping bird!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/fuzzhead_smurf/Tags%20and%20Pics/BirdComic-Animated.gif

I can't see it here at work :( . Am I missing sumthin good?

Ranger Mom
08-25-2008, 11:02 AM
I can't see it here at work :( . Am I missing sumthin good?

Oh yes.....most definitely!!!

Lion_Addict
08-25-2008, 11:05 AM
Oh yes.....most definitely!!!

You posting nekkid pics again???!!! :eek: :eek: :D .
I'll check it at home this afternoon.

nobogey72
08-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Still upset that puddle you call Fort Phantom Hill is barely half the size of Lake Brownwood? Atleast we got room for boats on our lake so we can watch the tractors from the water. No, I was talking about Lake Brownwood. That's where the tractor pull is. No, I know that Ft. Phantom is just a big ugly tank. But, it is not ours (it's in Jones County), We have beautiful Lake Kirby that we call ours. A lot of people say it looks just like Lake Tahoe.:D

Old Green
08-25-2008, 11:14 AM
It's ok......we is buds :cool: . But hey, a "flipping the bird" smiley would be kewl :D :wave: OOh OOh! I know where there is one:)

Lion_Addict
08-25-2008, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
:wave: OOh OOh! I know where there is one:)

OOH please tell me!! Promise I won't use it here pirate4state! Good Boy, remember? :D

pirate4state
08-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
:wave: OOh OOh! I know where there is one:)

:eek: Old Green! I am shocked! :p :D

Well heck, I know where there a bunch too. :devil:

Ranger Mom
08-25-2008, 11:26 AM
OOH please tell me!! Promise I won't use it here pirate4state! Good Boy, remember? :D

Why?? Do you even know how to post one that isn't supplied by the forum??:p

Old Green
08-25-2008, 11:26 AM
It's on another Football website and I ain't telling:p :D

Lion_Addict
08-25-2008, 11:32 AM
:eek: Old Green! I am shocked! :p :D

Well heck, I know where there a bunch too. :devil:

I'm such an outsider :bigcry:

Lion_Addict
08-25-2008, 11:46 AM

Well ummmm, no. You're being a meanie! :p

nobogey72
08-25-2008, 12:20 PM

I don't. I also am too computer challenged to figure out how to do a sig and an aviator or whatever they are called.:(

garciap77
08-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Surely your not talking about this Friday. This matchup is a district game in week 7, and yes it is at Wylie. This will be the first game in the newly remodeled visitors bleachers. They are doubling the vistors stands in the three weeks between the Waco LV game and the Brownwood game. The company asured them it was only a 10-12 day process. I guess will see, but without it there wouldn't be enough seating.

Well, with all the moving from BW to Early; that may not be a problem at all (at least for the BW game).:D

garciap77
08-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Once again.....looking for that "flipping the bird" smiley!! :foul: :tongue:

I think I saw one on the Brownwood site!:p ;)

garciap77
08-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Still upset that puddle you call Fort Phantom Hill is barely half the size of Lake Brownwood? Atleast we got room for boats on our lake so we can watch the tractors from the water.

I heard at the Whataburger (in BW/Early) that with all the moving from BW to Early. The lake's name has been changed to "LAKE EARLY"!:D :p ;)

garciap77
08-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Here's a flipping bird!

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif