PDA

View Full Version : youtube

LH Panther Mom
08-24-2008, 10:21 PM
I'm seriously tired of getting assinine comments in my inbox and on my 3 videos. I've had them set for approval for several months. I guess my next step is to stop all comments. :dispntd: :dispntd:

Sorry to vent, but it's pathetic.

Sweetwater Red
08-25-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'm seriously tired of getting assinine comments in my inbox and on my 3 videos. I've had them set for approval for several months. I guess my next step is to stop all comments. :dispntd: :dispntd:

The highlight videos of your son playing?

Ranger Mom
08-25-2008, 02:26 PM

link??

piratebg
08-25-2008, 02:28 PM

Are these videos "provocative" or "raunchy" in any way?

pirate4state
08-25-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
The highlight videos of your son playing?

Yes.

Some people need to seriously get a grip. :rolleyes:

piratebg
08-25-2008, 02:40 PM
I found em. He looks really good but he does need to come of the line just a little faster. I'm sure you are very proud Deb. :)

Phil C
08-25-2008, 02:49 PM
It is a shame and there are lots of good clips on you tube but unfortunately some people ruin it by having bad comments. It is a shame that they can't be eliminated because they ruin it for everyone that would enjoy them.

LH Panther Mom
08-25-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I found em. He looks really good but he does need to come of the line just a little faster. I'm sure you are very proud Deb. :)
I have no problem with that because it is constructive criticism. It was the "he sucks and is a fat @$$" that really pissed me off. The other comment was rude toward the kid next to him on our line. I didn't approve either of them. :D (Because I can... :eek: :devil: )

Necks_Fan
08-25-2008, 05:59 PM
I have no problem with that because it is constructive criticism. It was the "he sucks and is a fat @$$" that really pissed me off. The other comment was rude toward the kid next to him on our line. I didn't approve either of them. :D (Because I can... :eek: :devil: ) Isn't it always you that tells me to cry a river and "wah" and all that? Maybe P4s too.

Just a question....

LH Panther Mom
08-25-2008, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Isn't it always you that tells me to cry a river and "wah" and all that? Maybe P4s too.

Just a question....
When it comes to bashing kids that have done nothing to deserve it, especially my own, I tend to get cranky. I was ticked last night and am over it now. So feel free to tell me "waaaaah".

Necks_Fan
08-25-2008, 09:40 PM
When it comes to bashing kids that have done nothing to deserve it, especially my own, I tend to get cranky. I was ticked last night and am over it now. So feel free to tell me "waaaaah". Nah, just a question.

Emerson1
08-25-2008, 10:12 PM
Just re upload the video with a pic of the 2 state rings at the start, with the words "this is what being a fat a$$ gets you"

pirate4state
08-25-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Isn't it always you that tells me to cry a river and "wah" and all that? Maybe P4s too.

Just a question....

What? I don't know if I've ever told you to cry me a river, but I may have thought it! :D

I've never approved of ANYONE bashing kids that play sports. They are out their busting their rear ends day in & day out. Who are we to say they aren't any good?

LH Panther Mom
08-25-2008, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Just re upload the video with a pic of the 2 state rings at the start, with the words "this is what being a fat a$$ gets you" :spitlol: :spitlol: :fnypost: Now that's a GREAT idea!

espn1
08-26-2008, 08:51 AM
I don't think I'd worry too much about anonymous posters on the Internet. Hell get enough exposure during the Season and at Combines!