PDA

View Full Version : hey eagles victory

Old Tiger
08-24-2008, 10:09 AM
I was thinking the other day with some of the great players like Rose, Oden, and Durant I believe the olympic team in 2012 will be real good because Oden and Durant seem like they would make great international players

Sweetwater Red
08-24-2008, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I was thinking the other day with some of the great players like Rose, Oden, and Durant I believe the olympic team in 2012 will be real good because Oden and Durant seem like they would make great international players

Or you just watched Bill Walton's assessment of who he thought
would be on the next olympic team on ESPN about an hour ago.:doh:

Old Tiger
08-24-2008, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Or you just watched Bill Walton's assessment of who he thought
would be on the next olympic team on ESPN about an hour ago.:doh: no crap? I just woke up about 20 minutes ago ;):)

i see how it could be suspicious

Sweetwater Red
08-24-2008, 10:31 AM
no crap? I just woke up about 20 minutes ago ;):)

Does your head hurt?:devil:

Old Tiger
08-24-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Does your head hurt?:devil: not really i don't get hangovers unless tequilla is involved and thank goodness it wasn't

speaking of bill walton that dude is hilarious....everything is the most awesome thing ever.

a little ways into this frank caliendo does a great bill walton and his charles barkley is great also

http://www.youtube.com/v/AEJG06qEwLA&hl=en&fs=1

Sweetwater Red
08-24-2008, 10:49 AM
not really i don't get hangovers unless tequilla is involved and thank goodness it wasn't

speaking of bill walton that dude is hilarious....everything is the most awesome thing ever.

a little ways into this frank caliendo does a great bill walton and his charles barkley is great also

http://www.youtube.com/v/AEJG06qEwLA&hl=en&fs=1

Yeah Caliendo is funny. :clap: