PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa,

zztop
12-12-2001, 09:10 AM
I have been a good La Grange fan this year...and i only have a few small things on my list:
1. Beat Giddings
2. Beat Giddings
3. Beat Giddings
4. Beat Giddings
5. Beat Giddings
6. Win State
7. Win State
8. Win State
9. Win State
10. Win State

I know I dont ask for alot because a plan has already been written for La Grange to achieve this. If you're smiling thinking you got away easy on me this year, then can you get me another baseball championship too?
zz

jgbulldog
12-12-2001, 09:25 AM
how ignorant can one be? Marion is going to win state in baseball this year. Hey La Grange, you only get lucky once!!!

zztop
12-12-2001, 09:53 AM
You're saying La Grange got lucky in baseball last year? Does your mom know you're on her computer again? What a joke!!! Final record of 33 and 1. I see your reasoning (enter sarcasm here).
We'll save baseball for later. There are more important things to take care of first. Sorry you cant join in on the fun.
zz

jgbulldog
12-12-2001, 10:07 AM
hey jackass, I don't ever wanna hear you talk about my mother. That crosses the line. I made a comment about sports and you have to slander me! 33-1 real good! but for a no name team like Marion to put up 14 points in two games to the state champs? We'll see this year!

Gobbla2001
12-12-2001, 10:25 AM
There is no need to talk about your mom, you're right... But Marion put 14 points up on LG in two games in baseball??? And ya'll still LOST? Where is your pitching???

jgbulldog
12-12-2001, 11:27 AM
hey you can talk about our pitching all you want. but it really comes down to is how horrible your umpires were. we couldn't get a strike without putting down the pipe. how much did you pay them to keep you in the playoffs. it must of been a lot to rob a hard working, talented group of guys from marion. we have all our pitchers returning so we will see who has the weak pitching this year. we only lost two starters so our team is full of experience, and our seniors are willing to be leaders to take us to the championship. see you in April. if you make it.

jgbulldog
12-12-2001, 11:28 AM
hey you can talk about our pitching all you want. but it really comes down to is how horrible your umpires were. we couldn't get a strike without putting down the pipe. how much did you pay them to keep you in the playoffs. it must of been a lot to rob a hard working, talented group of guys from marion. we have all our pitchers returning so we will see who has the weak pitching this year. we only lost two starters so our team is full of experience, and our seniors are willing to be leaders to take us to the championship. see you in April. if you make it.

Gobbla2001
12-12-2001, 11:32 AM
You need to read and understand before you reply... Yes, I talked about your pitching, NO, I didn't mention anything about being from La Grange... If I WERE from La Grange my username would be Leapord2001 or something... Go off on someone who gives a damn about umpires losing the game for you, it's always the excuse of the sore-losers... "The umpires, the refs, wah wah wah"

jykoy
12-12-2001, 11:47 AM
Bellville will be la grange in baseball this year. I was center field last year and la grange's freshman (now sophomore) pitcher is badass. But Bellville has a strong bunch of athletes coming back. I'm excited about the upcoming baseball season.

marion_man
12-12-2001, 03:32 PM
that jg_bulldog sure is dumb@ss! he couldn't hit a basketball if it was being pitched. Ya, blame it on the umps. Loser

Hook 'em
12-12-2001, 04:23 PM
Gotta agree with Gobbla and m_m....blaming the refs/umps is just gutless and pointless.

No, I didn't see LG vs. Marion. It doesn't matter. Sure one team may a have a call or two go against them but that is part of the game. jgbulldog, I'm not addressing this to you particularly, but rather to anyone who uses the refs/umps as an excuse for a loss. Blaming the officiating/umpiring for a bad call is one thing but claiming that they were "paid off" or "had it in" for a certain team is just plain stupid. If the officiating/umpiring was ever as bad as some people would have you believe and it appeared as if there were some ulterior motives at work, someone would find out about it. And trust me, when that happens the school and refs/umps involved would be in a lot worse shape than the school that got "shafted" in the first place.

There, I feel much better now http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif