PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news from Wataburger in BW

garciap77
08-23-2008, 04:33 PM
Abilene Wylie and Brownwood will take state titles this year!

Div I Abilene Wylie

Div II Brownwood

UIL is deciding whether to award the titles now or at the end of the season!:D ;)

wimbo_pro
08-23-2008, 04:40 PM
Thats funny...at the Zippy Mart, Rhasheed said Brownwood would win 'em both!!! Thank you, come again!!!

garciap77
08-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Thats funny...at the Zippy Mart, Rhasheed said Brownwood would win 'em both!!! Thank you, come again!!!

Anything is possible, but I wonder how they would do that?:thinking:

Necks_Fan
08-23-2008, 04:47 PM
Having like 30 Brownwood threads gets REALLY old.

And then you are here making more.....:hand:

wimbo_pro
08-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Anything is possible, but I wonder how they would do that?:thinking:

It's Brownwood...even the impossible is possible, if not probable!!!

garciap77
08-23-2008, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Having like 30 Brownwood threads gets REALLY old.

And then you are here making more.....:hand:

Sorry Necks Fan! I will not make anymore! ;)

Necks_Fan
08-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Sorry Necks Fan! I will not make anymore! ;) I just think we should combine all the BWood threads into one, so we can have "all things brownwood in one thread" rather than clogging up the board.

LOl. Even though this thread was pretty funny.

I heard their JV and Freshman teams will play varsity ball cuz they have a bunch of 6'4'' 200 lb EXTREMELY athletic WR's, so they should be Div II, the actual varsity will go Div I.

wimbo_pro
08-23-2008, 04:58 PM
It's addicting, isnt it Neck?

garciap77
08-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
I just think we should combine all the BWood threads into one, so we can have "all things brownwood in one thread" rather than clogging up the board.

LOl. Even though this thread was pretty funny.

I heard their JV and Freshman teams will play varsity ball cuz they have a bunch of 6'4'' 200 lb EXTREMELY athletic WR's, so they should be Div II, the actual varsity will go Div I.

See, you are learning well in school! Rules, dress codes, and all! Good job Necks Fan!:clap: :clap:

Necks_Fan
08-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Lol. It is quite fun.:D

Rocket
08-23-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
It's Brownwood...even the impossible is possible, if not probable!!!

You are getting us confused with Liberty Hill.

IHStangFan
08-23-2008, 07:12 PM
the rumor down here is that not only is Brownwood gonna win their district, but they're gonna win ours too.

Lion_Addict
08-23-2008, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
the rumor down here is that not only is Brownwood gonna win their district, but they're gonna win ours too.

:thinking: Kewl!!! Well, peeps on here have been saying "BROWNWOOD IS GOOD"! Guess it's possible right? :D

navscanmaster
08-23-2008, 07:22 PM
I heard that Brownwood will also win the 2A state title, playing VACCARiously through Early's new free safety/quarterback/returner/flag man.:devil: :stirpot: :taunt:

Lion_Addict
08-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
I heard that Brownwood will also win the 2A state title, playing VACCARiously through Early's new free safety/quarterback/returner/flag man.:devil: :stirpot: :taunt:

Ohhhhh so witty you are :clap: . Hate to break it to ALL of ya, but I'm telling you seriously ....... we're past it. And I ain't one to type it if it ain't true. Anyways, like that will be believable :rolleyes: . The team has moved on and are looking quite well in my opinion. :D

Snydertigersrul
08-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Ohhhhh so witty you are :clap: . Hate to break it to ALL of ya, but I'm telling you seriously ....... we're past it. And I ain't one to type it if it ain't true. Anyways, like that will be believable :rolleyes: . The team has moved on and are looking quite well in my opinion. :D

We shall see when they start playing competition.

cameron91
08-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Brownwood ISD has just signed a 6 year contract with the city of Santa Anna the have Brownwood home games played at Santa Anna new stadium.With the new staduim can hold up to 50,000 people it will boost Santa Anna local tourist attraction on Friday night. The city is also trying to get Brady and Brownwood to signed a 10year deal to play in the stadium.:D

Lion_Addict
08-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
We shall see when they start playing competition.

Just keep on enjoying that State Baseball title. Yawl got the worst draw of all catching us last game of the season. Oh woe is you un's. :devil:

Looking4number8
08-23-2008, 07:48 PM
But the best part of that is Snyder has to make a 3 hour drive to Brownwood this year. Long ways home for you on a cold bus in November!

Snydertigersrul
08-23-2008, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by lookingfornumbe
But the best part of that is Snyder has to make a 3 hour drive to Brownwood this year. Long ways home for you on a cold bus in November!

Have you checked the schedule, Brownwood plays in Snyder this year?

scrub c
08-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan

Awesome...

garciap77
08-23-2008, 07:54 PM

:fnypost: :fnypost:

IHStangFan
08-23-2008, 07:56 PM
I heard that Brownwood will also win the 2A state title, playing VACCARiously through Early's new free safety/quarterback/returner/flag man.:devil: :stirpot: :taunt: LOL!!! I think I saw that in Dave Campbell's. Seems like both teams had the same players listed.

garciap77
08-23-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by cameron91
Brownwood ISD has just signed a 6 year contract with the city of Santa Anna the have Brownwood home games played at Santa Anna new stadium.With the new staduim can hold up to 50,000 people it will boost Santa Anna local tourist attraction on Friday night. The city is also trying to get Brady and Brownwood to signed a 10year deal to play in the stadium.:D

You mean this Santa Anna?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/mapdata.gif

That is only going to make closer for Wylie to go beat on Brownwood teams!:D :p :stirpot:

garciap77
08-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Have you checked the schedule, Brownwood plays in Snyder this year?

Where did you find that at?:thinking: :Dhttp://www.brownwoodlions.com/schedule/index.php

IHStangFan
08-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by cameron91
Brownwood ISD has just signed a 6 year contract with the city of Santa Anna the have Brownwood home games played at Santa Anna new stadium.With the new staduim can hold up to 50,000 people it will boost Santa Anna local tourist attraction on Friday night. The city is also trying to get Brady and Brownwood to signed a 10year deal to play in the stadium.:D LOL....sounds like a nice stadium in Santa Anna, did the Neff Family pay for it? :D

espn1
08-23-2008, 10:05 PM
The rumor down hear is that some of the B'wood posters need to stay away from the hand lotion when they're looking at the B'wood players!:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

garciap77
08-23-2008, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by espn1
The rumor down hear is that some of the B'wood posters need to stay away from the hand lotion when they're looking at the B'wood players!:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

What!:eek: :eek: :eek:

:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

HEMOTOXIC
08-24-2008, 12:31 AM
A region 3 team will win the division 1 title.

Lion_Addict
08-24-2008, 07:28 AM

:foul: Hmmmmm..... not so sure we better M&G Saturday now :thinking: :p

espn1
08-24-2008, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
:foul: Hmmmmm..... not so sure we better M&G Saturday now :thinking: :p I said some of the Posters not all. Go back and read all the posts. It sounds like they're friggen dating instead of just watching the game!

garciap77
08-24-2008, 10:24 AM
I said some of the Posters not all. Go back and read all the posts. It sounds like they're friggen dating instead of just watching the game!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

crabman
08-25-2008, 09:46 PM
And now for a throwback to 2002................

Brownwood 28
Kansas City Chiefs 14

Rocket
08-25-2008, 10:16 PM

Brownwood did teach the kid all he knows about football.

;)

LH Panther Mom
08-25-2008, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by crabman

Brownwood 28
Kansas City Chiefs 14
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Rocket
08-25-2008, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by crabman

Brownwood 28
Kansas City Chiefs 14

Good one crabcakes...

but we only gave up 10 to the Chiefs. GET IT RIGHT!