PDA

View Full Version : wylie 37- comanche7

Wbulldogs
10-25-2003, 11:05 AM
final score

<small>[ October 25, 2003, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Wbulldogs ]</small>

VWG
10-25-2003, 10:16 PM
The only question remaining for Wylie the rest of the season is.... "Where will be the site for the Wylie-Graham rematch in the playoffs?"

Excel94
10-26-2003, 03:41 PM
Wylie will have to beat Brady to secure a spot in the playoffs. My suggestion to the Wylie Bulldogs is dont think about Graham yet, worry about beating Brady. You guys played really well against Comanche was glad to see some hard hitting going on. But you still need to STOP the turnovers. Someone needs to teach #33 how to hang on to the football he has been averaging 2 fumbles a game which is 2 fumbles to many. I was really impressed with #44 he has yet to fumble when he carries the ball and he makes good yardage with each carry. Maybe your coach needs to make a change and let #33 play more defense cause that fumbling will come back to haunt you some day. I certainly can understand a fumble or two but not every game. Just curious if the coaches have tried to correct the problem with him cause it is obvious he is doing something wrong when he carries the ball. If my stats are correct he has fumbled the ball at least 14 times this year. There is a problem there!!! Congratulations on the win Wylie, good luck with Brady.