PDA

View Full Version : Football Friday Night KTXS

TigerPride
08-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Glad to see nothing changed in sweetwater.. option to the right, option to the left. brownwood wasn't very impressive from what i could tell, from a 30 sec clip. The same Div 1 prospects played last year, we all know how that turned out....

GO TIGERS!!!(the best 0-0 team in the state)

Rocket
08-23-2008, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by TigerPride
Glad to see nothing changed in sweetwater.. option to the right, option to the left. brownwood wasn't very impressive from what i could tell, from a 30 sec clip. The same Div 1 prospects played last year, we all know how that turned out....

Yeah, Brownwood sucks...

blowfish
08-23-2008, 06:29 AM
I heard a rumor that the Big XII was thinking about adding B-wood into the conference.

It would make sense to me since all of the B-wood posts would indicate no High School team in Texas can compete with them. :stirpot:

ASUFrisbeeStud
08-23-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by TigerPride

You forgot straight up the middle on 3rd down.

garciap77
08-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Yeah, Brownwood sucks...

Rod be nice now.:D

Brownwood is good!:2thumbsup

Rocket
08-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by blowfish
I heard a rumor that the Big XII was thinking about adding B-wood into the conference.

It would make sense to me since all of the B-wood posts would indicate no High School team in Texas can compete with them. :stirpot:

Um, you are getting us confused with Liberty Hill.

Not all teams in Texas, just Wylie and Sweetwater..especially Sweetwater.