PDA

View Full Version : San Angelo Central "Sand-bagged" Brownwood

wimbo_pro
08-22-2008, 11:29 PM
Rumor has it that Central purposely held back and sand-bagged Brownwood in the scrimmage. Any truth to this?

DDBooger
08-22-2008, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Rumor has it that Central purposely held back and sand-bagged Brownwood in the scrimmage. Any truth to this? thought you were tired of em?:p

wimbo_pro
08-22-2008, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
thought you were tired of em?:p

Just searching for the truth, my friend. It's all we really have, if you think about it.

DDBooger
08-22-2008, 11:32 PM
Just searching for the truth, my friend. It's all we really have, if you think about it. :confused: so you were being serious...uh oh:crazy:
haha

Rocket
08-22-2008, 11:36 PM
You better pray they did...

I mean it is a great mental strategy for a 5A to scrimmage a 3A and let them beat the crap out of you before you start what could be the hardest schedule you have ever had to play. I can see why the SA Central coaches would do that, makes a lot of sense... um no.

wimbo_pro
08-22-2008, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

I mean it is a great mental strategy for a 5A to scrimmage a 3A and let them beat the crap out of you before you start what could be the hardest schedule you have ever had to play. I can see why the SA Central coaches would do that, makes a lot of sense... um no.

No, seriously Rocket...its what i hear on "the street"....seems to be believable, seeing as how lopsided the score was.

LHexPlayer
08-22-2008, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

Oh man! I just got done praying. And I forgot to pray for you guys to suck. Dang the luck. I guess we will just have to play ya with what ya got.

Oh and wimbo that is also what I heard from my cousin's sisters uncles friend in San Angelo.

c-town_balla
08-22-2008, 11:43 PM
I have some contacts with San Angelo Lake View and they confirm that Central was "baggin" (thats the current lingo).

Rocket
08-22-2008, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
I have some contacts with San Angelo Lake View and they confirm that Central was "baggin" (thats the current lingo).

Crap... nevermind guys... Brownwood sucks.

wimbo_pro
08-22-2008, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla

I heard the same...too coincidental to be just rumor.

SNYDER325TIGERS
08-22-2008, 11:45 PM
It's more like Brownwood just smashed SA Central and now there making up lame exuses for getting smashed:thinking: thats sure what it sounds like.:rolleyes:

wimbo_pro
08-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Latest post on Central website..."San Angelo played their JV because they were playing a 3A school..."

I report 'em as I read 'em.

Rocket
08-22-2008, 11:48 PM
I heard the same...too coincidental to be just rumor.

My sources just confirmed it as well...oh well. We may win a few games this season. Who knows?

SNYDER325TIGERS
08-22-2008, 11:48 PM
Brownwood is an exellent program with A LOT of talent and i'll back them up anyday. Even if they beat us!

SNYDER325TIGERS
08-22-2008, 11:49 PM
I just talked to my cousin who is a student there and he says they just didn't do well.

wimbo_pro
08-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
I just talked to my cousin who is a student there and he says they just didn't do well.

So i hear too, Snyder. But BW will be OK...they will work out the kinks.

blowfish
08-23-2008, 06:33 AM
I heard that the Brownwood moms told the San ANgelo moms to take it easy on thier kids because they had a hard week.

Was that tacky... sorry couldnt resist. :D

garciap77
08-23-2008, 10:44 AM
Rumor has it that Central purposely held back and sand-bagged Brownwood in the scrimmage. Any truth to this?

If you heard this at the Wataburger in BW then it's ture!:D

wimbo_pro
08-23-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
If you heard this at the Wataburger in BW then it's ture!:D

I did indeed!!! It's true!!!!

Ranger Mom
08-23-2008, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer

Oh and wimbo that is also what I heard from my cousin's sisters uncles friend in San Angelo.

Wouldn't your cousins sister ALSO be your cousin??

So, it would actually be your cousins uncle's friend.....although if it was your cousins uncle, it could also be your uncle too...or even your dad....unless it is an uncle on the "other" side of the cousins family, then that would be correct.

I have a headache!:crazy1:

garciap77
08-23-2008, 10:54 AM
I did indeed!!! It's true!!!!

You think they will scrimmage Early now?:D

LionKing
08-23-2008, 11:43 AM
According to the San Angelo Std Times, Central got smashed, coaches were quoted as saying ''we got lots of work ahead of us'' in every phase.

Heard Snyder put it to Wolfforth Frenship in their scrimmage.
Frenship fans weren't very happy.

Necks_Fan
08-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Wouldn't your cousins sister ALSO be your cousin??

So, it would actually be your cousins uncle's friend.....although if it was your cousins uncle, it could also be your uncle too...or even your dad....unless it is an uncle on the "other" side of the cousins family, then that would be correct.

I have a headache!:crazy1: LOL.

garciap77
08-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by LionKing
According to the San Angelo Std Times, Central got smashed, coaches were quoted as saying ''we got lots of work ahead of us'' in every phase.

Heard Snyder put it to Wolfforth Frenship in their scrimmage.
Frenship fans weren't very happy.

Now that is what I could domination! Good job BW!