PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill and car sales

ProudHornetMom
08-22-2008, 07:26 PM
Gotta love Liberty Hill. Not just because we run the Slot. Not because they win state. Because we can't get away from talking about them.

We buy our vehicles near Round Rock and use the same sales person each time. He's from LH. The business manager is from LH. When people go to other dealerships and get the sales bait and switch, good cop-bad-cop, what will it take to get you in a car today, the manager won't let me sale this car so cheap, sales pitch...we get a sit down long, very long, friendly football discussion centered around LH. We end up with other sales staff interested in the stories and if time permits after all the football talk, we look at cars.

Another reason I'm a LH bandwaggoner...I have no stress car buying as a perk. :D

garciap77
08-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
Gotta love Liberty Hill. Not just because we run the Slot. Not because they win state. Because we can't get away from talking about them.

We buy our vehicles near Round Rock and use the same sales person each time. He's from LH. The business manager is from LH. When people go to other dealerships and get the sales bait and switch, good cop-bad-cop, what will it take to get you in a car today, the manager won't let me sale this car so cheap, sales pitch...we get a sit down long, very long, friendly football discussion centered around LH. We end up with other sales staff interested in the stories and if time permits after all the football talk, we look at cars.

Another reason I'm a LH bandwaggoner...I have no stress car buying as a perk. :D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D ;)

ProudHornetMom
08-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D ;)

Guess I need to work Brownwood into the thread to make it interesting. :D

LHexPlayer
08-22-2008, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
Guess I need to work Brownwood into the thread to make it interesting. :D

NOOOOOO!!!!!! Please don't say that.

garciap77