PDA

View Full Version : lady at work drives me bananas

BuffyMars
08-22-2008, 09:45 AM
i have never wanted to strangle someone more in my life....me and guy at work have an acronym we use for her.

"HEY! FC IS COMING!!!"

figure it out, i dare you!

:mad: :mad: :mad: i cannot stand when people walk in my cube (mainly her) and start rummaging through my files, as well as looking at my screen asking me why i am doing something!?!?! its none of her business.

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 09:59 AM
And just think.....I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself because I am at the office alone today!!

Probably a good thing too.....I have been on the computer since I got here at 8:15 and obviously sitting on my right foot. I just got up to go the bathroom and fell!!:D

I had NO feeling in my foot, luckily I was still beside my desk and didn't hit the floor. Now my foot is tingling like crazy!!

Hope your day gets better and FC's foot goes to sleep too!!!:D

pirate4state
08-22-2008, 10:00 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Fairy Cockroach?
Funny Chubby?
Furry Chump?

the possibilities are endless.....

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Fairy Cockroach?
Funny Chubby?
Furry Chump?

the possibilities are endless.....

My first thought was "fat cow"...moooo!

Sweetwater Red
08-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
i have never wanted to strangle someone more in my life....me and guy at work have an acronym we use for her.

"HEY! FC IS COMING!!!"

figure it out, i dare you!

:mad: :mad: :mad: i cannot stand when people walk in my cube (mainly her) and start rummaging through my files, as well as looking at my screen asking me why i am doing something!?!?! its none of her business.

I have a female co-worker that laughs like a high pitched
Hyena. She's nice but the laugh irritates the hell out of me.

Txbroadcaster
08-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My first thought was "fat cow"...moooo!

Lets just say if you tried to say either the F or the C on this board u would be banned :D

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Lets just say if you tried to say either the F or the C on this board u would be banned :D

Yeah...that was my second guess...it was Rita's first!!:D

JR2004
08-23-2008, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

This confirms that my first thought on what the F and the C stand for are correct...lol.