PDA

View Full Version : Celina will win state!!

cats 2008
08-22-2008, 09:34 AM
Mark it down!#9 is on its way!16-0:D

LH Panther Mom
08-22-2008, 09:35 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Fifth time the charm.....doubtful.

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Fifth time the charm.....doubtful.

Odds??:D

Lion_Addict
08-22-2008, 09:36 AM
And it is said we are the ones that are too confident or talk too much? :thinking:

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
And it is said we are the ones that are too confident or talk too much? :thinking:

Ha.....if only you know what we knew!

Sometimes it's better to keep quiet when you aren't sure what's going on!!:p

Lion_Addict
08-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Ummmmmm, ohhhhhh k :confused:

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Ummmmmm, ohhhhhh k :confused:

Thanks!:thumbsup:

cats 2008
08-22-2008, 09:42 AM
we will return to this post in about 4 months.If im wrong i will eat the crow!:eek:

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by cats 2008
we will return to this post in about 4 months.If im wrong i will eat the crow!:eek:

So.....we won't see ya again until after the State Championship??

cshscougar08
08-22-2008, 09:43 AM
You're gonna eat the crow. :D

BILLYFRED0000
08-22-2008, 10:41 AM
we might. This team has lots of potential but right now it is potential.

ronwx5x
08-22-2008, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000

Give me kinetic energy any day and I'll take his potential energy and shove it up his a$$!

Pink Williams, Fighter Pilot

Sweetwater Red
08-22-2008, 11:00 AM

I think I just put 2 and 2 together. All I'm waiting on is
confirmation from you.:nerd:

Orange Defense
08-22-2008, 11:05 AM

That just JINXED us!!! Sounds like your just trying to stir things up or your just a young kid waiting to mature. Lesson one in life, BE HUMBLE!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
08-22-2008, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
:wave: :wave: Hi. :)

Cameron Crazy
08-22-2008, 11:25 AM
I will believe it right now. As I have not seen any teams play.

Pick6
08-22-2008, 11:26 AM
Lesson one in life, BE HUMBLE!!!!!!

Excellent advice for everyone.

Sweetwater Red
08-22-2008, 11:46 AM

Boy you're one bright individual. I bet "youknoweverything".
Well except for how to sell your book on a message board.:thinking:

DaHop72
08-22-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Boy you're one bright individual. I bet "youknoweverything".
Well except for how to sell your book on a message board.:thinking: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

:doh:

BobcatBenny
08-22-2008, 11:58 AM
It's KEPDAWG! LOL

Way to stir the pot! :stirpot:

Fletch
08-22-2008, 12:01 PM
That just JINXED us!!! Sounds like your just trying to stir things up or your just a young kid waiting to mature. Lesson one in life, BE HUMBLE!!!!!!

Amen OD! Good to see you last night.

CHS_89
08-22-2008, 12:06 PM

Lets not get carried away. Lot's of football to play yet. I agree with you OD.

BobcatBenny
08-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by CHS_89
Lets not get carried away. Lot's of football to play yet. I agree with you OD.
It is kepdawg. One of the original posters on this board. He may be member #2?

He likes to get the Celina folks all stirred up. :D

garciap77
08-22-2008, 12:14 PM

Is that your BobcatBenny?:D

LH Panther Mom
08-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
It is kepdawg. One of the original posters on this board.

Uhm, nope....

garciap77
08-22-2008, 12:19 PM

It's you Benny! Come clean now!:D

BobcatBenny
08-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
It's you Benny! Come clean now!:D
No it's kepdawg. Only kep or myself (maybe WildTexan) would create a thread like this!

LH Panther Mom
08-22-2008, 12:26 PM
No it's kepdawg. Only kep or myself (maybe WildTexan) would create a thread like this! Nope....

Sweetwater Red
08-22-2008, 12:27 PM

Actually he's #16 and he likes to stir EVERYBODY up.:D

Need proof?:thinking:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78230&perpage=40&highlight=nobody%20cares%20kepdawg&pagenumber=1

Old Tiger
08-22-2008, 12:28 PM
it's not me cause we all know I think Celina sucks! :D

BobcatBenny
08-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Nope....
Ah, I think you are smoke screening for kep. :hand:

garciap77
08-22-2008, 12:29 PM
No it's kepdawg. Only kep or myself (maybe WildTexan) would create a thread like this!
:D:iagree: :iagree:

I would not put this past Rocket! Got to keep an eye on him!:D

garciap77
08-22-2008, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
it's not me cause we all know I think Celina sucks! :D
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

It does not evolve hot girls, so it can’t be you!

Orange Defense
08-22-2008, 12:49 PM
:wave: :wave: Hi. :)

Howdy Panther Mom!! You still feeding that young man of yours nails?? That boy is STOUT!!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
08-22-2008, 12:51 PM
Howdy Panther Mom!! You still feeding that young man of yours nails?? That boy is STOUT!!!!!!!
You bet I am! And pretty much anything else that he wants to eat. :D

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 12:51 PM

Are you serious?? Kep wouldn't come in as someone else, if he has something to say, he says it himself!!

BobcatBenny
08-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Are you serious?? Kep wouldn't come in as someone else, if he has something to say, he says it himself!!
Oh horse hockey. Kep is the biggest pot stirrer on the board.

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Oh horse hockey. Kep is the biggest pot stirrer on the board.

Yes....but as Kep!!

BILLYFRED0000
08-22-2008, 01:32 PM
Yeah that is the truth. Whatever happend to kep anyway...... Anybody know?

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Yeah that is the truth. Whatever happend to kep anyway...... Anybody know?

Someone told me the other day that he is posting at some other places....I guess he has outgrown us!!:p

Lion_Addict
08-22-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
It does not evolve hot girls, so it can’t be you!

Ummmm, well, nevermind .......... :thinking:

WildTexan972
08-22-2008, 02:02 PM

I have never once started a thread to predict something like this....I just happen to discuss facts when our team is going to outperform another....and I am rarely wrong in that regard..

but sayin you think your team will win does not jinx anything...it just leaves open the possibility you are incorrect....but now sayin maroon football uniforms are ugly, that is just showin some wisdom by stating that obvious fact....

orange machine
08-22-2008, 02:06 PM
I wouldnt put the cart before the horses just yet. We looked pretty good last night, but im not sold yet on another championship.

BobcatBenny
08-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
I wouldnt put the cart before the horses just yet. We looked pretty good last night, but im not sold yet on another championship.
orange machine, I am afraid this thread has passed you by. It is just an ejected poster returning to stir the pot.

I thought it was kepdawg, but RM swears he is more of a man than that. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 02:33 PM
orange machine, I am afraid this thread has passed you by. It is just an ejected poster returning to stir the pot.

I thought it was kepdawg, but RM swears he is more of a man than that. :rolleyes:

I don't think I stated it quite like that! I just think Kep wouldn't stir under another name besides his own username.....plus, we already KNOW who the other poster is!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: back atcha!!

bobcat1
08-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Benny..............Fess up.

CHS_89
08-22-2008, 07:10 PM
Ummmm, well, nevermind .......... :thinking:

I'm wondering myself Addict, ha!

Stownhorse
08-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Does Celina still have all their starting LB's?(If so, your statement stands true)

garciap77
08-22-2008, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Benny..............Fess up.

:ditto:

It's Benny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF-82
08-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Brownwood is a elite Football Program smack talk as much as you want brag who cares. Man thats your school Football team bring it. You know what yall have a very good Football team for the last 5 years have competed with or beaten 5-A's and some good 4-A's like last year state finalist Cove. I have seen it also from the Lions honestly I think Celina is another Program that can smak all they wont they also have proven it but I do wish that a Program like Celina would play a great non dist schedule play some 4-a test youself against these big dogs. I would love just as a fan of High school Football. Over the years I have not seen Celina do this even in the past they just wopped all over 2-a and 3-a's 50-0 and then do the same in District which is great but challenge you kids put them up in a great atmpshere against a big time program that you know will push youre kids to the limit.
I know Celina does it in the playoffs I wont deny that I would just love to see them have a couple of nondistrict games that would just shock the state and have everyones attention. Hey 'Brownwood does I have seen them do it through the years.

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
Brownwood is a elite Football Program smack talk as much as you want brag who cares. Man thats your school Football team bring it. You know what yall have a very good Football team for the last 5 years have competed with or beaten 5-A's and some good 4-A's like last year state finalist Cove. I have seen it also from the Lions honestly I think Celina is another Program that can smak all they wont they also have proven it but I do wish that a Program like Celina would play a great non dist schedule play some 4-a test youself against these big dogs. I would love just as a fan of High school Football. Over the years I have not seen Celina do this even in the past they just wopped all over 2-a and 3-a's 50-0 and then do the same in District which is great but challenge you kids put them up in a great atmpshere against a big time program that you know will push youre kids to the limit.
I know Celina does it in the playoffs I wont deny that I would just love to see them have a couple of nondistrict games that would just shock the state and have everyones attention. Hey 'Brownwood does I have seen them do it through the years.

I think I just had one of those de-ja-vu things.....I could have sworn I read this on another thread!!:D

LHexPlayer
08-22-2008, 11:13 PM

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMIN OUTTA MY MOUTH!

SNYDER325TIGERS
08-22-2008, 11:18 PM

I wish you guys the best of luck!

but don't get to confident so soon!:)

MN95
08-23-2008, 10:23 AM

How about mixing is some punctuation? Comma's are your friend.

grmfan93
08-23-2008, 04:11 PM

so do alot of other teams....

garciap77
08-23-2008, 04:25 PM
Ah, I think you are smoke screening for kep. :hand:

:tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

Fess up Benny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Bobcat_Mom
08-27-2008, 07:57 AM

I ditto that!!!

BILLYFRED0000
08-27-2008, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Bobcat_Mom
I ditto that!!!

No lesson one in life. Listen to MOM.
Lesson two in life be humble.

WildTexan972
08-27-2008, 12:43 PM

During Celina's 4 titles in a row run at 2A, they started scheduling only 3As in non-district, and beat all of those teams, which one year included Royse City which was a 3A Div1 finalist - most of those years the 5 non-district 3A teams would include 3 playoff teams from the previous year...Celina has tried to schedule up, but few big schools have anything to gain by playing Celina, and Celina has no need to book a game 4 hours away to appease some message board poster.....but this year they finally hit the limit - they tried to find ANY game to play so now we have 2 years in week 0 in Temple, and 2 years at neutral site RC to play
Dangerfield, a 2 4A teams home and away....

this year we shall see....but to those fools that think a tough non-district schedule helps you in the playoffs, I give you the very team you condemn as proof it does not matter - Celina - they have tried to improve the schedule, but with little luck, and yet still they keep making the finals, so I'll just go with trusting Butch to do as he see's fit, and I'll probably keep wearing my orange game wear deep into December as a result (thank goodness it is not maroon)