PDA

View Full Version : I am excited about Brownwood Football...

BobcatBenny
08-21-2008, 09:55 PM
... and I am glad all the Brownwood posters are here and think Brownwood football is an excellent addition to 3A.

I love it that the board is so active.

Brownwood football is one of the new kids on the block.

I can tell they are excited to be here.

Remember 2 years ago? All of us Celina fans arriving? I was excited and I had a lot of fun annoying you long timers.

We are still tooting our own horn, but it has toned down a bit. With the exception of WildTexan's return. :)

And ... there are other sets of fans that do a pretty good job of dominating threads from time to time. Cuero, Liberty Hill, Snyder, Sweetwater, Gilmer, Rockdale and Wylie all do a pretty good job of dominating threads.

There are even some up and comers ... Navasota, China Spring, Jasper, WOS to name a few.

Besides ... I think we are really all here for the 3 mods amusement. :taunt:

garciap77
08-21-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
[B]... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............ I was excited and I had a lot of fun annoying you long timers.

:taunt: ]

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :p ;)

BwdLion73
08-21-2008, 10:06 PM
:clap:

Rocket
08-22-2008, 12:57 PM
Good to be here and we ain't going nowhere anytime soon..

LHexPlayer
08-22-2008, 01:09 PM
:blahblah: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

I'm sure...with as dead as your board is!!:eek: :eek:

:taunt: :stirpot: :stirpot: :taunt:

J/K!! :D :D

wimbo_pro
08-22-2008, 01:13 PM

Exactly Rocket...exactly.

Emerson1
08-22-2008, 01:14 PM
WOS

Lion_Addict
08-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Not nice! :p

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Not nice! :p

I know....I am caught up at work and have nothing better to do than get myself in trouble!!

RM and too much idle time is NOT a good combo!!

Rocket
08-22-2008, 01:22 PM

:taunt: :stirpot: :stirpot: :taunt

Show me a team board on a team site that is right now... RM :rolleyes:

ha ha

pirate4state
08-22-2008, 01:26 PM

ha ha

say what?

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 01:29 PM

ha ha

I don't know of any, yours is the only one I have bookmarked!!

That oughta make your head swell!!:D

Lion_Addict
08-22-2008, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
say what?

Ummmm, RM understood. :thinking: :D

pirate4state
08-22-2008, 01:34 PM
Ummmm, RM understood. :thinking: :D I think I'm having her usual blonde moments today. :crazy1:

Ranger Mom
08-22-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I think I'm having her usual blonde moments today. :crazy1:

Nah.....it really didn't make any sense, but I knew what he was getting at!!:D

garciap77
08-22-2008, 01:40 PM

:taunt: :stirpot:

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif J/K!!!

pirate4state
08-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Nah.....it really didn't make any sense, but I knew what he was getting at!!:D I read it and thought...a team board that is "right now"??? :confused: What the heck is he talking about? Like in style? :D :p ;)

LionKing
08-22-2008, 01:45 PM

Now it's not ''that'' dead'', there's always several people lurking, and someone posting something on the forums, not bad for a team site, it has been busier than some other state wide sites that I go to.
Compared to this site, yea, it's dead, because this site is the busiest high school site on the www. And I 've been to most of them, 3A fans Rock!!!!!

garciap77
08-22-2008, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by LionKing
Now it's not ''that'' dead'', there's always several people lurking, and someone posting something on the forums, not bad for a team site, it has been busier than some other state wide sites that I go to.
Compared to this site, yea, it's dead, because this site is the busiest high school site on the www. And I 've been to most of them, 3A fans Rock!!!!!

I visited the Brownwood site a few times! The only posters there at the time were Rocket, Lion Addict, Red, and RM! ha ha ha

P.S. And the BEAST!:D

I think I might join it!:p

nobogey72
08-22-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I visited the Brownwood site a few times! The only posters there at the time were Rocket, Lion Addict, Red, and RM! ha ha ha

P.S. And the BEAST!:D

I think I might join it!:p

Hey, yaw'll check out the Early Longhorn site. It's pretty cool because you can keep up with all the former Bwd players, Plus---- you can keep up with any specials that Whataburger might be having.:D

BwdLions
08-22-2008, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Hey, yaw'll check out the Early Longhorn site. It's pretty cool because you can keep up with all the former Bwd players, Plus---- you can keep up with any specials that Whataburger might be having.:D

Early is a good school and were already projected to have a good football team (even before this week). The problem I have with them is they wear ugly colors.

Rocket
08-22-2008, 03:20 PM

Early has a site?

garciap77
08-22-2008, 04:34 PM

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Lion_Addict
08-22-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Early is a good school and were already projected to have a good football team (even before this week). The problem I have with them is they wear ugly colors.

:iagree: They look way too much like ummmm...... Wylie. EEEWWWW!!!!:devil: :D

garciap77
08-22-2008, 06:01 PM
:iagree: They look way too much like ummmm...... Wylie. EEEWWWW!!!!:devil: :D

And they play good football like Wylie!:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_4513.jpg