PDA

View Full Version : Attention District 2-AAA posters

blowfish
08-21-2008, 09:27 PM
As webmaster of abilenewyliebulldogs.com I would love to have your best photo of your team in action. (this year or last) I would like to post it on our main page the week we play each team.

If we play you at home I would love ithe picture to be in your home uniforms and vice versa.

Thanks in advance

Snyder_TigerFan
08-22-2008, 12:21 AM
The past few years, Snyder's superintendent would take some great pictures and post them on the Snyder ISD website. He has since accepted a job with another school district. I'm hoping someone will step up and take some pics that will be posted on the ISD website.

I bet we could find some good pics of the Tigers from last year, but I don't know about permissions and such.

grmfan93
08-23-2008, 04:09 PM
There are a bunch of Graham pics at
www.flynnpc.smugmug.com
There isnt any pics from this year yet but alot from last year

Rocket
08-23-2008, 04:10 PM
I'll get you one blowfish...

garciap77
08-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
The past few years, Snyder's superintendent would take some great pictures and post them on the Snyder ISD website. He has since accepted a job with another school district. I'm hoping someone will step up and take some pics that will be posted on the ISD website.

I bet we could find some good pics of the Tigers from last year, but I don't know about permissions and such.

His pics were great!! Hope someone steps in!

cr180t
08-23-2008, 04:11 PM
New Snyder Web Site

snydertigerphotos.shutterfly.com