PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo! My Co. FFBL starts the live draft in 15 minutes.

Sweetwater Red
08-21-2008, 12:00 PM
And I have the #2 overall pick!

:D :D :D

Who do I take? Hurry please!

Sweetwater Red
08-21-2008, 12:19 PM
What's that? AP? Okay.:thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
08-21-2008, 12:56 PM
Here's the aftermath of me drafting a FFBL team.:D

QB Carson Palmer
WR Braylon Edwards
WR Roy Williams
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Laurence Maroney
TE Todd Heap
W/R Darren McFadden
K Neil Rackers
DEF Baltimore

crzyjournalist03
08-21-2008, 01:07 PM
very nice...how many teams were there?

Lion_Addict
08-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Got Peterson at #5 on one of my drafts the other night! Weirdest dag gum draft I've ever seen, but I'll take it :)

Sweetwater Red
08-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
very nice...how many teams were there?

My bench consists of...

Brett Favre
Thomas Jones
Santana Moss
Benard Berrian
and
Indy'd def.

crzyjournalist03
08-21-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

My bench consists of...

Brett Favre
Thomas Jones
Santana Moss
Benard Berrian
and
Indy'd def.

very nice. Favre is the guy I'm targeting for a backup in every league I'm in. One guy in a yahoo public league dropped Thomas Jones today, so I'm putting in a claim on him. The Jets were already going to be a decent team before Favre; now I think they're wild card contenders.

Txbroadcaster
08-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
The Jets were already going to be a decent team before Favre; now I think they're wild card contenders.

What in all hades makes u think a team that was 4-12 last year with no real huge improvment until Farve was going to be decent

W/O Farve Jets 5-11...With Farve Jets 6-10 AT BEST

Rocket
08-21-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Here's the aftermath of me drafting a FFBL team.:D

QB Carson Palmer
WR Braylon Edwards
WR Roy Williams
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Laurence Maroney
TE Todd Heap
W/R Darren McFadden
K Neil Rackers
DEF Baltimore

I hate to say it but the only guaranteed points that you can count on will be coming from Peterson and Edwards (if Anderson holds up). Todd Heap will get injured (if he isn't now???) when the wind picks up and Maroney is not a big point scorer. Williams is ok sometimes and Palmer was a tier 2 QB last season at best. He had some monster weeks, but struggled fantasy wise and lack of consistency will hurt ya.

You will probably finish 5th and no higher than 3rd.

Good luck!

forum_guy
08-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
What in all hades makes u think a team that was 4-12 last year with no real huge improvment until Farve was going to be decent

W/O Farve Jets 5-11...With Farve Jets 6-10 AT BEST

you are crazy....what are u talkin about no huge improvement...they added nice offensive linemen which was a huge question mark...they will now have one of the most solid lines in the league, exactly what thomas jones needs...brett favre makes the defense pass ready and the line will do work for thomas jones...however one of the main reasons your statement is wrong is because u probably havent even looked at their schedule...no way they only win 6 games...too easy of a schedule