PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank Celina, and B-Wood Fans

Txbroadcaster
08-20-2008, 06:06 PM
For some of the funniest stuff I have seen on a message board in a LONG LONG time

I guess it is easy to throw dung from the ivory towers some of you think u live in :D

CHS_89
08-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Ah, the joys of being on a public forum. I get cracked up sometimes too. Makes the day go by quicker reading some of this stuff.

navscanmaster
08-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Gotta admit, I really though that this whole Vaccaro situation was gonna ignite a firestorm. Hasn't really set fire like I thought it would. But at least the Sweetwater/Snyder folks are hard at work trying to get it started! Gotta love it!!:D :D :devil:

Rocket
08-20-2008, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
For some of the funniest stuff I have seen on a message board in a LONG LONG time

I guess it is easy to throw dung from the ivory towers some of you think u live in :D

The funny thing about what you said is that you actually think I am dead serious about what I post. I am an entertainer, just like you. I broadcast crap for the people to enjoy. Not that what you are broadcasting is crap... I don' know you from Adam..but what I post is usually crap for the fun of it...

I also know that you are not only talking about me. But I am just giving you my side of it.

charlesrixey
08-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Celina has tripled in size in the last 7 or 8 years, and that's just the beginnning

many of the fans are newer, and have never experienced a time in which the bobcats were not a top 10 team

the fans in 1995 (the year of the first state title since 1974) had a different attitude (for better or worse) but things change when you go from being a good team to a perennial 4+week-postseason team.

no matter what the fans might say, the coaches are the ones that have kept this run going

garciap77
08-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
The funny thing about what you said is that you actually think I am dead serious about what I post. I am an entertainer, just like you. I broadcast crap for the people to enjoy. Not that what you are broadcasting is crap... I don' know you from Adam..but what I post is usually crap for the fun of it...

I also know that you are not only talking about me. But I am just giving you my side of it.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D ;) :1popcorn:

Txbroadcaster
08-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Just wonderinf..why is this in non-sports? it is directly about HS fans