PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Game

Old Tiger
09-14-2003, 06:59 PM
What does your town do before the players walk on the field? In rockdale we have the spirit line where the booster club gives out novelties to whoever shows up on a first come first serve basis.The players walk through the 2 lines and get pats on the shoulders from all the fans/friends.

Gobbla2001
09-14-2003, 07:03 PM
Pretty simular here, we call it the victory line... Line up and let 'em jog on through yellin' at 'em and stuff...

Then after the players get on the field we bring out and sacrifice the other team's mascott...

We used to accually sacrifice Tigers, but they're endangered species so we can't do that for Sealy and Goliad...

The Yoakum Bulldogs are out district rival, so when we play Sealy and Goliad we just go ahead and sacrificially burn more Bulldogs...

Just kiddin' about the sacrifices, btw...

Old Tiger
09-14-2003, 07:05 PM
hey now, no sacrificing tigers around me! lol

3afan2K3
09-14-2003, 07:06 PM
You had me going there for awhile gobbla. I actually thought yall went out and caught then sacraficed tigers!!!! eek! eek!

<small>[ September 14, 2003, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

Gobbla2001
09-14-2003, 07:07 PM
Ha, don't worry, OT... If we played you guys we'd burn another Bulldog...

A lot of people do not show up until after the sacrifices when we play Edna because they're the Cowboys and a lot of Cuero folk are Cowpeople...

Same with Gonzales... America was founded by the Native Americans, so we do not burn Apaches, we just burn more Bulldogs...