PDA

View Full Version : A little pee wee football humor.

BILLYFRED0000
08-19-2008, 01:08 PM
My boy is playin on the o line and he has a lot a personality. the boy accoss from him is just about as bad and they are built almost identical at the same height and MY boy about 3 pounds bigger. Pretty good fight to watch between starting guard and defensive tackle but Jared my boy is winning for the most part. Then I set up next to the line to help coach some of the others and I hear Jared tell garrett that we are going on 2. And we are.
And Jared hits Garret in the chin strap and knocks him on his backside. Then they huddle and come back and Jared says on down. And it is on down and Jared locks him up at the line and then they wrestle and Jared takes him down and lands on top. Well on the way up Garrett kicks Jared below the waist. I saw it and waited to see what Jared would do. The Jared pushes himself up with his fists in Garretts belly and looks at him and rares back and kicks him back. The coaches all saw that so Jared got a lap. I explained, do not retaliate. You will always get caught. So next time up to the line. Jared says on two. Well they go on down And Jared pile drives Garrett. What a little fight they had goin. Hilarious.

duke55
08-19-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
My boy is playin on the o line and he has a lot a personality. the boy accoss from him is just about as bad and they are built almost identical at the same height and MY boy about 3 pounds bigger. Pretty good fight to watch between starting guard and defensive tackle but Jared my boy is winning for the most part. Then I set up next to the line to help coach some of the others and I hear Jared tell garrett that we are going on 2. And we are.
And Jared hits Garret in the chin strap and knocks him on his backside. Then they huddle and come back and Jared says on down. And it is on down and Jared locks him up at the line and then they wrestle and Jared takes him down and lands on top. Well on the way up Garrett kicks Jared below the waist. I saw it and waited to see what Jared would do. The Jared pushes himself up with his fists in Garretts belly and looks at him and rares back and kicks him back. The coaches all saw that so Jared got a lap. I explained, do not retaliate. You will always get caught. So next time up to the line. Jared says on two. Well they go on down And Jared pile drives Garrett. What a little fight they had goin. Hilarious.

lol nice