PDA

View Full Version : The outcome of the Marlin Bulldogs.

MARLINFAN
09-07-2003, 07:12 PM
Do you think it would be best for a team like marlin to drop out of the top ten where it would be another sleeper season instead of being hunted. and to last weeeks game i think if it wasnt for late 4th quater injuries("cramps) every other play, the dogs would have won 14-3. I think the greatest loss for the dogs was not that of the defeat but the loss of running back # 2 tank smith with a knee injury in the second quater. but everone knows you can keep a tank from rollin he will be back stronger this week and so will the dogs.

marlin fan
09-07-2003, 07:19 PM
MARLINFAN I REALLY HOPE SO!!!! To me it seemed like the DAWGS ran out of gas in the 4th Q.....

trojandad
09-07-2003, 07:32 PM
Am I remembering wrong or did this Tank Smith get hurt last year, also? Maybe I'm remembering they had a death in the family.

FranksBullDog
09-07-2003, 07:46 PM
The soph. QB looked good for his first start but Marlin must pass the ball with success if they are going to stay in the spread formation.I asked an asst. coach why #4 didn't start at QB he said it was due to his injury.I sure would have liked to have seen what would have happened had they both been healthy. I just hope they can both get healthy soon.

marlin fan
09-07-2003, 07:50 PM
trojandad:
Am I remembering wrong or did this Tank Smith get hurt last year, also? Maybe I'm remembering they had a death in the family.Tank lost his father this summer

MARLINFAN
09-07-2003, 07:59 PM
To me i like last years offensive scheme, but this year o which i think is the spread offensive is ok. in the spread i saw marlin qb jeremy sanders do a fabolous job running the ball. To be as strong as freeman was last year throwing the ball, he will have to work on it hard this week in pratice.

3afan2K3
09-07-2003, 08:03 PM
Marlin will not be a sleeper!!! you think the coaches or real "knowledgable" fans give a hoot about the polls? they know what Marlin has, what Marlin can do, etc. They're not going to overlook them because they dont see "Marlin" in a list in the paper or on the internet. <NOTE - replace "Marlin" in this post with ANY name and it still applies!>.