PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever noticed....

Ranger Mom
08-18-2008, 01:08 PM
that is doesn't matter WHAT some posters say, it ALWAYS comes out sounding condescending??

Man, that gets on my nerves!!!!:)

pirate4state
08-18-2008, 01:10 PM
It's because you've already formed an opinion of them & until you meet them it won't change and even then it might change, but for the worse! :eek: :devil: :eek:

At least that has been MY experience! :p :D

Necks_Fan
08-18-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
that is doesn't matter WHAT some posters say, it ALWAYS comes out sounding condescending??

Man, that gets on my nerves!!!!:) Who could you possibly be talking about?

Ranger Mom
08-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Who could you possibly be talking about?

Not one in particular, there are several that hit me like that!

DDBooger
08-18-2008, 01:20 PM
Not one in particular, there are several that hit me like that! you're doing a great job ranger mom :)

BobcatBenny
08-18-2008, 01:23 PM
Not one in particular, there are several that hit me like that!
You need to not be so sensitive! :D

Ranger Mom
08-18-2008, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
You need to not be so sensitive! :D

If I was sensitive, I would speak my mind every time I read one....as it is, I just do a lot of eye-rolling and name calling under my breath!!:p

Necks_Fan
08-18-2008, 01:27 PM
If I was sensitive, I would speak my mind every time I read one....as it is, I just do a lot of eye-rolling and name calling under my breath!!:p If you would just express yourself like I_DONT_CARE, then you would have a great life....

It's not healthy to keep all those :rolleyes: inside....

Let them show......

;)

LHexPlayer
08-18-2008, 01:36 PM

Man, that gets on my nerves!!!!:)

I notice myself being condescending from time to time. Athough I try to only direct it towards brownwood posters named Rocket.:D

nobogey72
08-18-2008, 01:41 PM
I try to never be condesending except to posters that are more stupid than me, and less informed than me, which is honestly most of ya'll dumba$$es out there.:wave:

LHexPlayer
08-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I try to never be condesending except to posters that are more stupid than me, and less informed than me, which is honestly most of ya'll dumba$$es out there.:wave:

Don't sugar coat it tell us what you really think!;)

BwdLions
08-18-2008, 01:58 PM
I think when it comes to football, most everyone on here is so passionate about their team that some do get carried away a little bit at times (especially when it comes to defending their team). I think for many of the teams that are traditional rivals, it's usually done in good sportsmanship (ex. B'wood vs S'ville, Snyder vs S'water, Graham vs Breckenridge, etc.). ;)

waterboy
08-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Yeah, there is a/are poster(s) on this here forum that come across as condescending, small-minded idiots (and I think they know who they are :evillol: ). I think it comes from an acute inferiority complex. Unprovoked personal attacks and stupid, narrow-minded remarks are usually their M.O. I guess that, somewhere in their feeble little minds and narrow thinking, they get their rocks off by trying to demean others.

Wait a minute, Ranger Mom.......it wasn't me you were talking about.......was it??:confused: If it was......please disregard all previous comments!:D

buff4ever
08-18-2008, 03:35 PM
Can someone put up a list, so that if I am on it or someone that I don't realize is on it I can keep my eyes open?:)

I don't ever want to be condescending, but I am sure I can be when a less than knowledgable poster hack me off. And if someone is being condescending to me and I don't notice it I need to know so I can assume they are less than knowledgable.:) :) :) ;)

AP Panther Fan
08-18-2008, 04:15 PM

hahahaha.....:evillol: :taunt:

Ranger Mom
08-18-2008, 04:25 PM
Ironically, I don't think anyone on my "short" list has posted on this thread.

Guilty conscience maybe??:devil:

buff4ever
08-18-2008, 04:35 PM

:kiss: thank you, it was killing me:)

LH Panther Mom
08-18-2008, 05:21 PM
If I was sensitive, I would speak my mind every time I read one....as it is, I just do a lot of eye-rolling and name calling under my breath!!:p Ahem.....and pm's. :devil:

BobcatBenny
08-18-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Ahem.....and pm's. :devil:
PMS! ROFLMAO :D

ronwx5x
08-18-2008, 07:07 PM

I don't think I want to be on the "short" list.:inlove:

garciap77
08-18-2008, 07:10 PM
I try to never be condesending except to posters that are more stupid than me, and less informed than me, which is honestly most of ya'll dumba$$es out there.:wave: :eek: :eek: :eek:

STANG RED
08-18-2008, 08:27 PM
I don’t think I'm condescending in the least, but I do find it a bit challenging to talk down to the subterranean intellectual level that most of you operate in.:devil: :p :D

espn1
08-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Yeah! It really hits a nerve with me too!

popcorn screen
08-18-2008, 08:54 PM
I dont want to be on any womens short list.....

Ranger Mom
08-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
I dont want to be on any womens short list.....

:D :D :D

popcorn screen
08-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Sorry, couldn't help it. .:blush: In all sincerety, it is easy for folks to be short with anyone on this board, hey, there is no face to face congrontation, so people will take advantage of that

espn1
08-18-2008, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
Sorry, couldn't help it. .:blush: In all sincerety, it is easy for folks to be short with anyone on this board, hey, there is no face to face congrontation, so people will take advantage of that
It's great therapy!:cool: :cool: :cool:

bobcat1
08-18-2008, 09:34 PM

What about now? :p

Ranger Mom
08-18-2008, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
What about now? :p

Nope!!:)