PDA

View Full Version : brownwood

DU_stud04
08-17-2008, 09:37 PM
does anyone have any information of their scrimmage this past weekend? they're pretty much the only team i havent heard about..... expected them to have a full write up already :)

pirate4state
08-17-2008, 09:41 PM
indeed :thinking: i thought maybe i had overlooked a thread, but nope....

Trashman
08-17-2008, 09:47 PM
I wasn't at the scrimmage but the local paper said that the Lions scored 3 TD's to 4A Waco Mid-Way's 1. The defense forced 4 turnovers. Lion-addict or one of the others may have more info.

Rocket
08-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Our defense played very well. There was really no rhyme or reason to the offensive play calling in the live quarter. Just looking at personnel mostly. Our QB and 2 stud WR's showed out. I hope you guys have an answer for 2 6'4 200lb extremely athletic WR's.

We will be able to tell alot more from the upcoming scrimmage this weekend.

DU_stud04
08-17-2008, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Our defense played very well. There was really no rhyme or reason to the offensive play calling in the live quarter. Just looking at personnel mostly. Our QB and 2 stud WR's showed out. I hope you guys have an answer for 2 6'4 200lb extremely athletic WR's.

We will be able to tell alot more from the upcoming scrimmage this weekend. who do they scrimmage this coming weekend?

LHexPlayer
08-17-2008, 10:09 PM
Nope, nobody will have an answer for your team. You guys are the mighty Brownwood.:D

DU_stud04
08-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
Nope, nobody will have an answer for your team. You guys are the mighty Brownwood.:D they're not my team, far from it.......... just haven't heard anything yet from their posters about the scrimmage and was curious on how they did.

LHexPlayer
08-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
they're not my team, far from it.......... just haven't heard anything yet from their posters about the scrimmage and was curious on how they did.

I was responding to Rocket.

Trashman
08-17-2008, 10:12 PM
who do they scrimmage this coming weekend?

5A San Angelo Central.

DU_stud04
08-17-2008, 10:15 PM
I was responding to Rocket. usually when you don't directly quote the person, it goes back to the person who started the thread..... you'll catch on :thumbsup:

LHexPlayer
08-17-2008, 10:16 PM
usually when you don't directly quote the person, it goes back to the person who started the thread..... you'll catch on :thumbsup:

Thanks Dad! or is it Mom?

DU_stud04
08-17-2008, 10:18 PM
Thanks Dad! or is it Mom? easy kid, just giving some advice so that doesnt happen again.

LHexPlayer
08-17-2008, 10:19 PM
No problem Gramps, thanks for the heads up.

Necks_Fan
08-17-2008, 10:20 PM
No problem Gramps, thanks for the heads up. Or is it Grandma?

;)

LHexPlayer
08-17-2008, 10:29 PM
easy kid, just giving some advice so that doesnt happen again.

I'm just messing around. I was responding to Rocket saying everyone better have an answer to their 6'4" 200lb receivers. It's funny that you call me kid and I'm older than you though.

Looking4number8
08-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Here is a link to the Brownwood Bulletin story in todays paper.

http://www.brownwoodbulletin.com/articles/2008/08/17/sports/doc48a4f5b4c66ba659846753.txt

Phantom Stang
08-17-2008, 10:41 PM
I hope you guys have an answer for 2 6'4 200lb extremely athletic WR's.
Gosh, with receivers like that, I'm surprised y'all didn't score every time y'all snapped the ball.:rolleyes:

zebrablue2
08-17-2008, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Gosh, with receivers like that, I'm surprised y'all didn't score every time y'all snapped the ball.:rolleyes:

ROFL...

BwdLion_80
08-18-2008, 05:32 AM
We did score every play! It was the refs throwing flags that brought most all of them back!:p :p :D :D

Rocket
08-18-2008, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang

You ignorant people have no earthly idea, do ya?

LH Panther Mom
08-18-2008, 08:22 AM
What's the question? :confused: :confused: :p

Lion_Addict
08-18-2008, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

As the Hulkster would say, "Whatcha gonna do........" :nerd: . OK, I'm done :p :D

Rocket
08-18-2008, 09:26 AM

How do we stop Brownwood from scoring? Liberty Hill isn't the only team with an offense... how tall are your corners? lol

Pick6
08-18-2008, 09:31 AM
How do we stop Brownwood from scoring? Liberty Hill isn't the only team with an offense... how tall are your corners? lol

Brownwood was stopped a few times last year. Liberty Hill hasn't been stopped in over 2 years. At this point the better question is how is anyone gonna stop Liberty Hill?

wimbo_pro
08-18-2008, 09:58 AM

I cant be 100% sure on this, but one answer would be to not let the Brownwood offense have the ball very often, and then put the BW QB on his back when they DO have the ball. That would pretty much be the answer, i think.

Lion_Addict
08-18-2008, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
put the BW QB on his back when they DO have the ball.

That is if you can catch him, heh heh ;) :D

BwdLions
08-18-2008, 10:05 AM
There's no doubt the Brownwood - Liberty Hill game should be a very good game. All this talk is sure building up the anticipation of this matchup.

Rocket
08-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
Brownwood was stopped a few times last year. Liberty Hill hasn't been stopped in over 2 years. At this point the better question is how is anyone gonna stop Liberty Hill?

Last year? LOL
Yeah, you keep talking about last year. Sorry, not valid. Hard to keep that "not being stopped" up. Oh yeah, I forgot, Brownwood is another WOS... ha ha

We will score. Liberty Hill will score. All about who make less mistakes that night.

Rocket
08-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
5A San Angelo Central.

Excuse me? Did you say 5A San Angelo Central? How many other of you 3A's are scrimmaging a 5A? LOL

garciap77
08-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Excuse me? Did you say 5A San Angelo Central? How many other of you 3A's are scrimmaging a 5A? LOL

They are one of those not so good 5A teams!:D ;)

Sounds Familiar?:p ;)

BEAST
08-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

Well back in the day we would beat yall down in a scrimmage, so we had to replace yall with a team of similar quality. SA Central fit the bill.

BEAST

Necks_Fan
08-18-2008, 12:47 PM
Excuse me? Did you say 5A San Angelo Central? How many other of you 3A's are scrimmaging a 5A? LOL We don't play any 5A squads, but we do scrimmage 2 4A's and play 4 4A squads in non-district, and also the reigning TAPPS champs.

So, we should get a good look at a little talent.

Lion_Addict
08-18-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Well back in the day we would beat yall down in a scrimmage, so we had to replace yall with a team of similar quality. SA Central fit the bill.

BEAST

:clap: :2thumbsup

Emerson1
08-18-2008, 12:52 PM

We will be able to tell alot more from the upcoming scrimmage this weekend.
LH will, it will be having 10 minute drives

garciap77
08-18-2008, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

That was back in the day! Forget about the past. This is a new season. Let's play!:D ;)

Runnin Panther
08-18-2008, 12:59 PM

Well to be perfectly honest we can’t any 5A’s or championship 4A’s to play us. We’ve tried to schedule several but they all said no.

Rocket
Originally posted by Emerson1
LH will, it will be having 10 minute drives

10 Minute Drives do you no good if you are behind. In fact, they hurt you...LOL

Rocket
Originally posted by Runnin Panther
Well to be perfectly honest we can’t any 5A’s or championship 4A’s to play us. We’ve tried to schedule several but they all said no.

Of course...:rolleyes:

Rocket
08-18-2008, 01:01 PM

Fact:

A not-so-good 5A can beat 80% of the 3A's...

Ouch..

garciap77
08-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Fact:

Ouch..

You must be one of the 80%!:D ;)

Early could beat you! Herd it at the Wataburger in BW last year!:D

LHexPlayer
08-18-2008, 01:06 PM

Yep, you guys are big and bad for scrimmaging a 5a. Oh no!

Phantom Stang
08-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Fact:

Ouch..
You mean a full 20% of the 3As could beat a not so good 5A team?

Cool!!:clap:

Necks_Fan
08-18-2008, 01:15 PM
Fact:

Ouch.. So this means BW is going to lose to SA central right?

Thought so....

nobogey72
08-18-2008, 01:22 PM
You ignorant people have no earthly idea, do ya?

Us ignorant people have an "earthly idea" that certain Brownwood posters (not all of them) are sure setting themselves up for some serious crow eating. You may be right and ya'll may run the table, but you also may be underestimating some 3A coaches and talent. Good luck with all that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Necks_Fan
08-18-2008, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Us ignorant people have an "earthly idea" that certain Brownwood posters (not all of them) are sure setting themselves up for some serious crow eating. You may be right and ya'll may run the table, but you also may be underestimating some 3A coaches and talent. Good luck with all that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ^ I agree!

:clap:

Rocket
08-18-2008, 02:01 PM
Us ignorant people have an "earthly idea" that certain Brownwood posters (not all of them) are sure setting themselves up for some serious crow eating. You may be right and ya'll may run the table, but you also may be underestimating some 3A coaches and talent. Good luck with all that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I love to eat some crow... and isn't that what talking smack is all about?

Rocket
08-18-2008, 02:02 PM
You must be one of the 80%!:D ;)

Early could beat you! Herd it at the Wataburger in BW last year!:D

Wow there's a good source.. the whataburger?
LOL

If you believe that then you are really an idiot.

Rocket
08-18-2008, 02:04 PM
Yep, you guys are big and bad for scrimmaging a 5a. Oh no!

Nope..not one SLOUCH on our schedule. Well, maybe LH. ;)

Ranger Mom
08-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Let's cut it out with calling each other "Idiots"....okay?? Thanks!!

BobcatBenny
08-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Hmmm ... intellectually challenged?

Rocket
08-18-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Hmmm ... intellectually challenged?

HA HA
Something like that....

Ranger Mom... if garcia is going to say stuff like that...idiotic stuff, can't I just call it like I see it?

nobogey72
08-18-2008, 03:17 PM
HA HA
Something like that....

Ranger Mom... if garcia is going to say stuff like that...idiotic stuff, can't I just call it like I see it?

I would have to say that things that one might hear at Whataburger are probably just about as credible as most statements made on 3ADL,........ except for mine. BTW---- When did Brownwood get a Whataburger? I thought ya'll were still a DQ kind of town.:taunt:

garciap77
08-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
So this means BW is going to lose to SA central right?

Thought so....

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

garciap77
08-18-2008, 04:32 PM
Wow there's a good source.. the whataburger?
LOL

If you believe that then you are really an idiot.

It's your Wataburger, in your town. That's what this one FAN from Early said. "BW is not so good this year. If we played them we could beat them". (Early Fan):D :p

Ranger Mom
08-18-2008, 04:33 PM
HA HA
Something like that....

Considering that official "warnings" have been sent out for calling people IDIOTS in the past.....be glad I just said quit doing it!!

But....knock yourself out!:)

Ranger Mom
08-18-2008, 04:34 PM
It's your Wataburger, in your town. That's what this one FAN from Early said. "BW is not so good this year. If we played them we could beat them". (Early Fan):D :p

Ohhhh....so the Early fan is the idiotic one and not you???

Did I meet you last season???

garciap77
08-18-2008, 04:37 PM
HA HA
Something like that....

That's what I heard! I did not say I believed it! And who knows mybe that Wataburger was in Early. It's hard to tell which part of town is BW and Which part of town is Early!:D

garciap77
08-18-2008, 04:39 PM
Ohhhh....so the Early fan is the idiotic one and not you???

Did I meet you last season???

I'm not saying that at all. Just what I heard! Early was doing well last year and I believe that person really thought Early could beat BW. Yes you did!:)

Lion_Addict
08-18-2008, 04:54 PM
I'm not saying that at all. Just what I heard! Early was doing well last year and I believe that person really thought Early could beat BW. Yes you did!:)

Must have left one heck of an impression :thinking: :p

Rocket
08-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Considering that official "warnings" have been sent out for calling people IDIOTS in the past.....be glad I just said quit doing it!!

But....knock yourself out!:)

Oh wow... sorry for my abusive language.
LOL

I know, I know...you have been warned about me... blah blah

LHexPlayer
08-18-2008, 05:03 PM
LOL

Why be a jerk about it?

BobcatBenny
08-18-2008, 05:09 PM
Rocket ... Have you been promoting Brownwood on urbandictionary.com? :confused:

espn1
08-18-2008, 06:04 PM
Well if the shoe fits!:D :D :D

Rocket
08-18-2008, 06:50 PM
Why be a jerk about it?

Me be a jerk? How do you figure?
Why threaten somebody over the word idiot?
Not like I called him something horrible. I know he just tries to get under my skin. ha ha

I saw a thread with the word idiot in it... Did he get his warning too?

LOL give me a break. I'll play by the rules and take my wrist slap.

Rocket
08-18-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Rocket ... Have you been promoting Brownwood on urbandictionary.com? :confused:

That one went way over my head, yo...

garciap77
08-18-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Must have left one heck of an impression :thinking: :p

HAHAHA All I did was take a picture! And, watched the Snyder vs Vernon. Now, hopefully she did not get me confused with Nobogey72 he was there too!:D ;)

Hope you still want to have the M&G!:)

garciap77
08-18-2008, 06:54 PM
Me be a jerk? How do you figure?
Why threaten somebody over the word idiot?
Not like I called him something horrible. I know he just tries to get under my skin. ha ha

I saw a thread with the word idiot in it... Did he get his warning too?

LOL give me a break. I'll play by the rules and take my wrist slap.

Rocket, everthing is going to be OK! LOL :p ;)

Rocket
08-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Rocket, everthing is going to be OK! LOL :p ;)

I'm good... lol

Ranger Mom
08-18-2008, 08:03 PM
LOL

I didn't name any names when I said that, nor did I send any warnings, I just asked nicely that "y'all" quit calling each other IDIOTS...I just noticed that someone HAD been warned in the past for calling someone else an idiot.

So......blah blah right back at ya!!:taunt:

Ranger Mom
08-18-2008, 08:20 PM
HAHAHA All I did was take a picture! And, watched the Snyder vs Vernon. Now, hopefully she did not get me confused with Nobogey72 he was there too!:D ;)

Hope you still want to have the M&G!:)

Considering I have met well over 100 posters, it's not unusual for me to forget who I have or haven't met.

If my memory serves me correctly, I met nobogey at the restaurant and you at the halftime M&G!!:)

West22
08-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Brownwood and Wos are two teams who I think always play tough teams in scrimages and non distric games .This year both have tough teams in their districts so I thing the tough non dist games will prepare for the run .

ronwx5x
08-18-2008, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by West22
Brownwood and Wos are two teams who I think always play tough teams in scrimages and non distric games .This year both have tough teams in their districts so I thing the tough non dist games will prepare for the run .

I just checked the gospel according to The Pig. After the first five games Brownwood will be 1-4, beating only Burnet. I'm sure the Brownwood fans were unaware of this and now will all slink away with tails tucked.

Predicted outcomes for B'Wood

Burnet Win by 12
LV Lose by 14
Stephenville Lose by 24
Liberty Hill Lose by 16
Manor Lose by 3

:wave: :stirpot: :1popcorn:

BwdLion73
08-18-2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks RonWX5X.....Could you go ahead and give me the district scores also so I can plan ahead.;)

garciap77
08-19-2008, 07:57 AM
Considering I have met well over 100 posters, it's not unusual for me to forget who I have or haven't met.

If my memory serves me correctly, I met nobogey at the restaurant and you at the halftime M&G!!:)

Your memory is correct!:)

ronwx5x
08-19-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Thanks RonWX5X.....Could you go ahead and give me the district scores also so I can plan ahead.;)

Sure, and you will feel better after this!

Abilene Wylie Win by 5
Breckenridge Win by 35
Graham Win by 23
Sweetwater Win by 25
Snyder Pick

Either 5-0 or 4-1, so B'wood will at least make the playoffs. I guess the only question still open is Snyder. Want to declare the regular season ended andd start the playoffs? You and I both know this is pure truth and can't be changed.

:) :D

Rocket
08-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x

Abilene Wylie Win by 5
Breckenridge Win by 35
Graham Win by 23
Sweetwater Win by 25
Snyder Pick

Either 5-0 or 4-1, so B'wood will at least make the playoffs. I guess the only question still open is Snyder. Want to declare the regular season ended andd start the playoffs? You and I both know this is pure truth and can't be changed.

That is ridiculous! lol

ronwx5x
08-19-2008, 09:39 AM
That is ridiculous! lol

Sorry Rocket, but enquiring minds require a better explanation than "That is ridiculous! lol". Give particulars.

...........................:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..............................

RedWhiteBlue
08-19-2008, 09:48 AM
That is ridiculous! lol
Finally something we agree on Rocket- his little district predictions are ridiculous!!! I think predictions are a total waste of time. And I agree with you. I think your Lions will have a much harder time in district than he thinks!!!:D

Rocket
08-19-2008, 09:57 AM
Sorry Rocket, but enquiring minds require a better explanation than "That is ridiculous! lol". Give particulars.

...........................:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..............................

What makes a "prediciton" worth repeating?
Opinions based on last year's team are worthless and that is all they have to go on. Kind of like Preseason Rankings. The only ones that matter are the ones at the end of the season.

How's that, Ms. Chloe?

ronwx5x
08-19-2008, 10:56 AM
What makes a "prediciton" worth repeating?
Opinions based on last year's team are worthless and that is all they have to go on. Kind of like Preseason Rankings. The only ones that matter are the ones at the end of the season.

How's that, Ms. Chloe?

That answer is lost on me as I don't know who Chloe is. Glad to see you can take a little as well as give! The previous posts giving The Pig's predictions for B'wood were in posted in jest. I am well aware that the liklihood of being correct is low.

;)

Ranger Mom
08-19-2008, 11:00 AM
That answer is lost on me as I don't know who Chloe is. Glad to see you can take a little as well as give! The previous posts giving The Pig's predictions for B'wood were in posted in jest. I am well aware that the liklihood of being correct is low.

;)

Ms. Cleo maybe???

http://www.codexmagica.com/images/miss_cleo.jpg

ronwx5x
08-19-2008, 11:21 AM
Ms. Cleo maybe???

http://www.codexmagica.com/images/miss_cleo.jpg

My filter at work won't let me see your image, so who is Ms. Cleo? I think the correct term may be Mr. Clueless!!!!!!!;) ;)

BwdLions
08-19-2008, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Finally something we agree on Rocket- his little district predictions are ridiculous!!! I think predictions are a total waste of time. And I agree with you. I think your Lions will have a much harder time in district than he thinks!!!:D

RWB, just worry about beating Breck. That's about the only chance you've got once district starts.

RedWhiteBlue
08-19-2008, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
RWB, just worry about beating Breck. That's about the only chance you've got once district starts.
Thanks for the advice. But I think we are more into concentrating on our first game on September 4th. You guys might try that sometime.

Ranger Mom
08-19-2008, 11:39 AM
My filter at work won't let me see your image, so who is Ms. Cleo? I think the correct term may be Mr. Clueless!!!!!!!;) ;)

Some psychic....I remember seeing commercials of her back in the day!! :)

Sweetwater Red
08-19-2008, 11:40 AM
Some psychic....I remember seeing commercials of her back in the day!! :)

I seem to remember her going to jail for fraud or tax evasion.

ronwx5x
08-19-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Maybe I don't want to be Cleo either. Think I'll stick with OM Ron!

If Cleo was a psychic, why could she not foresee what her actions would bring her?:p :p

garciap77
08-19-2008, 11:45 AM

Abilene Wylie Win by 5
Breckenridge Win by 35
Graham Win by 23
Sweetwater Win by 25
Snyder Pick

Let me fix it for you!

Abilene Wylie "WINS" BY 5
Breckenridge Win by 35
Graham Win by 23
Sweetwater Win by 25
Snyder Win by 7

4-1

That's much better! :D

Thanks ronwx5x!;)

Rocket
Thanks for the advice. But I think we are more into concentrating on our first game on September 4th. You guys might try that sometime.

We? Like what you do matters to the team preparation? Are you saying since we on this messageboard are talking about our game with LH, that the coaches and players aren't preparing for our first game? LOL I am holding my tongue...

Ranger Mom

She may have! I don't know if that is who he was talking about or not....I have never heard of Miss Chloe either!!!

Ranger Mom
08-19-2008, 11:47 AM
We? Like what you do matters to the team preparation? Are you saying since we on this messageboard are talking about our game with LH, that the coaches and players aren't preparing for our first game? LOL I am holding my tongue...

Wow....I understood exactly what she meant!:p

garciap77
08-19-2008, 11:49 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ... LOL I am holding my tongue...

Be nice Rocket! You already have 2 yellow flags!:D ;)

RedWhiteBlue
08-19-2008, 11:59 AM
How do you know who I am and if I have anything to do with team preparation? And how many times have you ever referred to your town or your team as 'we'? Your team may be preparing for their first game, but ALL you guys have discussed on here is playing LH or Celina or rolling over someone in district. I was simply responding to a comment that BWDLions made anyway.....
Who are you? His Daddy?:confused:

BwdLions
08-19-2008, 12:59 PM
How do you know who I am and if I have anything to do with team preparation? And how many times have you ever referred to your town or your team as 'we'? Your team may be preparing for their first game, but ALL you guys have discussed on here is playing LH or Celina or rolling over someone in district. I was simply responding to a comment that BWDLions made anyway.....

Hey RWB, I'm just retaliating because of your rude posts. :kiss:

Rocket
08-19-2008, 01:02 PM

No, I am your daddy. And if you do have anything to do with preparation I suggest you get off here and get to coaching, son.

Don't worry, Brownwood will be ready for Game 1. You just need to worry about your team and stop worrying about what we do or say.

Rocket
08-19-2008, 01:10 PM
She may have! I don't know if that is who he was talking about or not....I have never heard of Miss Chloe either!!!

HA HA.. yeah it was Miss Cleo... not Chloe... oh well...close!

Ranger Mom
08-19-2008, 01:16 PM
No, I am your daddy. And if you do have anything to do with preparation I suggest you get off here and get to coaching, son.

Don't worry, Brownwood will be ready for Game 1. You just need to worry about your team and stop worrying about what we do or say.

Son????

RWB.....is there something you haven't told us???:p :p :p

Rocket
08-19-2008, 01:22 PM
Son????

RWB.....is there something you haven't told us???:p :p :p

I am just messin'...

Ranger Mom
08-19-2008, 01:23 PM
I am just messin'...

It's always funny to me when a "man" calls a woman, son, dude, etc!!

nobogey72
08-19-2008, 01:30 PM
It's always funny to me when a "man" calls a woman, son, dude, etc!!

Yeah, but, RWB ain't no ordinary woman. Rocket---- take my word for it----you don't want to get into a battle of wits with RWB. YOU WILL NOT WIN. She is like a pit bull with a little lipstick.:inlove:

RedWhiteBlue
08-19-2008, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Hey RWB, I'm just retaliating because of your rude posts. :kiss:
Oh bless your heart- did you get your feelings hurt? Man, you guys are in for a long season......

RedWhiteBlue
08-19-2008, 01:53 PM

No, you are not my daddy. He died about 20 years ago and he never ever did enough evil in his life to have to be resurrected in the likes of someone as you.
And there is more to preparing a team for a season than coaching.
By the way, son, I am a lady.:kiss: And Nobogey, I ain't all that bad- am I?:evillol: I think you hurt my feelings.....:bigcry:

CHS_89
08-19-2008, 01:54 PM

Rocket
08-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Yeah, but, RWB ain't no ordinary woman. Rocket---- take my word for it----you don't want to get into a battle of wits with RWB. YOU WILL NOT WIN. She is like a pit bull with a little lipstick.:inlove:

whatever...

Rocket
08-19-2008, 02:00 PM
No, you are not my daddy. He died about 20 years ago and he never ever did enough evil in his life to have to be resurrected in the likes of someone as you.
And there is more to preparing a team for a season than coaching.
By the way, son, I am a lady.:kiss: And Nobogey, I ain't all that bad- am I?:evillol: I think you hurt my feelings.....:bigcry:

Sorry would have never guessed you were a lady...
As far as the rest of your post... WOW.. chill.

Sweetwater Red
08-19-2008, 02:09 PM
whatever...

That was actually a funny post Rocket. Apparently nobogey and
RWB have a history that transcends message boards.:D

Ranger Mom
08-19-2008, 02:14 PM
That was actually a funny post Rocket. Apparently nobogey and
RWB have a history that transcends message boards.:D

This entire thread is funny to me!! I love to see how people react to heated situations!!:D

ronwx5x
08-19-2008, 02:18 PM
This entire thread is funny to me!! I love to see how people react to heated situations!!:D

To which heated discussion are you referring? I've seen at least 10 different ones in this one thread alone. They all seem to revolve around the hyperinflated B'wood poster claims, though.

Ranger Mom
08-19-2008, 02:24 PM
To which heated discussion are you referring? I've seen at least 10 different ones in this one thread alone. They all seem to revolve around the hyperinflated B'wood poster claims, though.

Any and all of them! :D

Rocket
08-19-2008, 02:25 PM

LOL..
You people are way too uptight and take me way too serious... anybody that has talked to me will say the same thing, I am just playing around.....IT'S ALL FOR FUN PEOPLE... goodness gracious...

Ranger Mom
08-19-2008, 02:27 PM
LOL..
You people are way too uptight and take me way too serious... anybody that has talked to me will say the same thing, I am just playing around.....IT'S ALL FOR FUN PEOPLE... goodness gracious...

Out of curiosity, why do you always assume we are talking about you??:taunt:

ronwx5x
08-19-2008, 02:30 PM
Out of curiosity, why do you always assume we are talking about you??:taunt:

Yeah, RM. I thought we wewre talking about that "Dude" RWB!:wave:

Ranger Mom
08-19-2008, 02:32 PM

That is exactly who I was talking about!! I remember watching "HER" in action last season!!!:eek: :eek:

Rocket
08-19-2008, 02:48 PM
BRING IT...

Ranger Mom
08-19-2008, 02:59 PM
BRING IT...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

RedWhiteBlue
08-19-2008, 03:14 PM
LOL..
I'm uptight? In Rocket's famous words, "Whatever". I love that comeback- it is my 12 year old daughter's favorite, too.
I haven't gotten upset about anything at all. And I think I prefer 'dude' over 'son'.:p

RedWhiteBlue
08-19-2008, 03:15 PM
BRING IT...
Bring what? Vaccaro back to Brownwood?

Rocket
08-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Bring what? Vaccaro back to Brownwood?

RWB, are you thinking that this is a Basketball Messageboard? LOL... that is about all you have in Graham, if that. I guess football gives ya'll something to do until basketball starts. Brownwood will be just fine and we will still be a force in our district. Count on it.

Oh and good comeback onthe whatever..I thought you might have been the 12 year old girl, so that is why I said it so that you might could relate. ;)

nobogey72
08-19-2008, 04:17 PM
RWB, are you thinking that this is a Basketball Messageboard? LOL... that is about all you have in Graham, if that. I guess football gives ya'll something to do until basketball starts. Brownwood will be just fine and we will still be a force in our district. Count on it.

Oh and good comeback onthe whatever..I thought you might have been the 12 year old girl, so that is why I said it so that you might could relate. ;)

Not that I'm a big fan of Graham or anything,:rolleyes: , but, if I were a poster from Brownwood I wouldn't be ragging on Graham concerning playoff success in any sport until ya'll start having a little yourself, in ANY sport. :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
08-19-2008, 04:19 PM
Not that I'm a big fan of Graham or anything,:rolleyes: , but, if I were a poster from Brownwood I wouldn't be ragging on Graham concerning playoff success in any sport until ya'll start having a little yourself, in ANY sport. :thinking:

Are you sticking up for RWB?:eek:

Who said chivalry was dead?:D

garciap77
08-19-2008, 04:23 PM

:iagree: :iagree: ;)

garciap77
08-19-2008, 04:30 PM

Is that the same RWB, with the cheating wife! I read that somewhere on this site!:D

RedWhiteBlue
08-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Are you sticking up for RWB?:eek:

Who said chivalry was dead?:D
Thanks Bogey!! Your my hero!!:inlove:
And Gah, Red0- what is so bac about taking up for me being a bad thing?:(

Rocket
08-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Good Luck to Graham this season and it is going to be a fun one...

We shall do battle RWB, but not yet...

Rocket
08-19-2008, 07:09 PM

I guess 2006 4A Quarterfinals is too far removed

You can bet your sweet bippy now that Brownwood is a 3A, there will be plenty of success to be had in all sports. Not saying we are going to dominate, just saying that our CHANCES are way better....after playing in our beast of a district for the last 4 years.

wimbo_pro
08-19-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm told there isnt a whole lot of difference in talent level between 4A and 3A. True?

Rocket
08-19-2008, 07:55 PM
I'm told there isnt a whole lot of difference in talent level between 4A and 3A. True?

False. Measuring stick that you just don't want to admit has any validity.

Brownwood def. Ab Wylie 28-21
Wylie 3A State Semifinalists

Brownwood def. Sweetwater 55-7
Sweetwater 2 Rounds Deep n the Playoffs

Now I understand that the season is long and many things can happen in a season. BUT, both Brownwood and these 2 teams were on a level playing field at the beginning of the season, both had played the same amount of games and 4A Brownwood (outcome wise and stat wise) were clearly dominant over these 2 Strong 3A Teams. Argue this all you want, but this is one small example I can take from last season to back it up. If you honestly think you can take the 2 3A State Champions and put them against the 2 4A State Champions and it be a close game, well that is your perogative. But I have seen the talent, the depth, and the size of the Top 4A Teams, an brother (Hulk Hogan moment) 3A is lacking in comparison. Which is the way it should be.

I am not taking anything from 3A at all. I respect it, its teams, and its talent. But my goodness, to sit here and say there is not much difference, that is clearly ignorant. And by the comparison I mean the Top 15 from each Classification. Not the nobodys that never get more than 2 rounds deep in the 4A Playoffs, cuz you wouldn't use your mediocre teams in 3A to compare to 4A now would ya? lol

Rocket
08-19-2008, 07:57 PM

Now I understand that the season is long and many things can happen in a season. BUT, both Brownwood and these 2 teams were on a level playing field at the beginning of the season, both had 3A enrollments, and both had played the same amount of games and 4A Brownwood (outcome wise and stat wise) was clearly dominant over these 2 Strong 3A Teams. Argue this all you want, but this is one small example I can take from last season to back it up. If you honestly think you can take the 2 3A State Champions and put them against the 2 4A State Champions and it be a close game, well that is your perogative. But I have seen the talent, the depth, and the size of the Top 4A Teams, an brother (Hulk Hogan moment) 3A is lacking in comparison. Which is the way it should be.

I am not taking anything from 3A at all. I respect it, its teams, and its talent. But my goodness, to sit here and say there is not much difference, that is clearly ignorant. And by the comparison I mean the Top 15 from each Classification. Not the nobodys that never get more than 2 rounds deep in the 4A Playoffs, cuz you wouldn't use your mediocre teams in 3A to compare to 4A now would ya? lol

popcorn screen
08-19-2008, 07:58 PM
View from the outside: if you lost your stud FS and only beat Wylie by a touch, you could be in for a eye opener. Most FS are the QB of the defense and the last protector of the endzone. He apparently has some talent (havent seen him play). and probably has been starting for a couple of years. Your backup/replacement will not be as good. And yes, that will change the outcome of some games.

Rocket
08-19-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
View from the outside: if you lost your stud FS and only beat Wylie by a touch, you could be in for a eye opener. Most FS are the QB of the defense and the last protector of the endzone. He apparently has some talent (havent seen him play). and probably has been starting for a couple of years. Your backup/replacement will not be as good. And yes, that will change the outcome of some games.

Where did you see me say that won't affect anything? We will still be a playoff team. Bank on it. And go check out the stats on that 7 point win over Wylie. They scored some trash TD's late in the game to make it look close. They got dominated.

Not arguing about us being better...I was talking about 3A vs. 4A and the talent level comparison.

wimbo_pro
08-19-2008, 08:03 PM
OK...I hear you. I would think that what you say is so (even though a 28 to 21 defeat of Abilene doesnt quite make your point). It makes sense that the 4A teams would...on average...be better, deeper, stronger than 3A. Just like 3A is dominant over 2A. , right?
I guess what I am saying is I have heard if there were two classifications that were very similar (or more similar) than any other two, it was 3A compared to 4A. Certainly not 4A compared to 5A...and darned sure not 2A compared to 3A.

Rocket
08-19-2008, 08:04 PM
OK...I hear you. I would think that what you say is so (even though a 28 to 21 defeat of Abilene doesnt quite make your point). It makes sense that the 4A teams would...on average...be better, deeper, stronger than 3A. Just like 3A is dominant over 2A. , right?
I guess what I am saying is I have heard if there were two classifications that were very similar (or more similar) than any other two, it was 3A compared to 4A. Certainly not 4A compared to 5A...and darned sure not 2A compared to 3A.

I would agree with you on that. 100%. I am talking about the cream of the crop in 4A, which is who we have had to do battle with regularly.

Rocket
08-19-2008, 08:06 PM

Please see stats on the Wylie game...

Brownwood vs. Wylie 2007 Stats (http://www.brownwoodlions.com/statistics/stats/AbileneWylie.pdf)

Don't forget now, we are comparing a State Semifinalist 3A to a No Playoff 4A.

popcorn screen
08-19-2008, 08:12 PM
Rocket, have been watching Wylie for some time. They are a different animal in week 10 - 15 then they are in week 1-10. As all great programs do, they change gears in the playoffs. Trash tds or not, they count. It appears you say you both will be in the playoffs. I assume you will both be big school. Therefore, you will meet for a 2nd time in the playoffs. Doesnt matter what happens in regular season. At that time, they will be better than you and the loss of the FS will hurt. I wish both teams well, as I don't live in either town, or root for either team. Just a football fan and I hope you both meet cause it will be a great game. And I will sit on whichever side has the most room available.

LHexPlayer
08-19-2008, 08:14 PM
Rocket, have been watching Wylie for some time. They are a different animal in week 10 - 15 then they are in week 1-10. As all great programs do, they change gears in the playoffs. Trash tds or not, they count. It appears you say you both will be in the playoffs. I assume you will both be big school. Therefore, you will meet for a 2nd time in the playoffs. Doesnt matter what happens in regular season. At that time, they will be better than you and the loss of the FS will hurt. I wish both teams well, as I don't live in either town, or root for either team. Just a football fan and I hope you both meet cause it will be a great game. And I will sit on whichever side has the most room available.

That's not how big school works. Only one school goes DI the biggest of the 3 to make the playoffs.

wimbo_pro
08-19-2008, 08:38 PM
All I gotta say is...Brownwood BETTER produce this year, or this will be the best "trash talk" throw down in DownLow recent memory.

Sweetwater Red
08-19-2008, 09:18 PM
Thanks Bogey!! Your my hero!!:inlove:
And Gah, Red0- what is so bac about taking up for me being a bad thing?:(

Chivalry: Please read thoroughly...:thumbsup:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chivalry

Sweetwater Red
08-19-2008, 09:20 PM

Now I understand that the season is long and many things can happen in a season. BUT, both Brownwood and these 2 teams were on a level playing field at the beginning of the season, both had played the same amount of games and 4A Brownwood (outcome wise and stat wise) were clearly dominant over these 2 Strong 3A Teams. Argue this all you want, but this is one small example I can take from last season to back it up. If you honestly think you can take the 2 3A State Champions and put them against the 2 4A State Champions and it be a close game, well that is your perogative. But I have seen the talent, the depth, and the size of the Top 4A Teams, an brother (Hulk Hogan moment) 3A is lacking in comparison. Which is the way it should be.

If you are going to bring up the past, bring up ALL of the past
to the tune of 6-18.:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
08-19-2008, 10:09 PM
If you honestly think you can take the 2 3A State Champions and put them against the 2 4A State Champions and it be a close game, well that is your perogative.
Well, not that it matters, but we tried to schedule LT and they refused to play us. :thinking: :thinking:

garciap77
08-19-2008, 10:17 PM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Mcguirk
08-19-2008, 10:48 PM

Didn't see the SW game, but I was at BW and would hardly call BW'S performance last year versus Wylie "dominant". The final score was 28-21 and Wylie was driving to tie the game before a turnover. BW was strong as always, but it was closer than you remember.

Rocket
08-19-2008, 11:19 PM
No, I remember the game being dominated by Brownwood and Wylie making a late run at the end of the game.

The score doesn't always tell what happened. It was too little too late for Wylie.

Rocket
08-19-2008, 11:20 PM

So then we can throw in the 7 State Titles?

orange machine
08-19-2008, 11:20 PM
Its a done deal Kenny is a Longhorn for sure

orange machine
08-19-2008, 11:23 PM
He is registered in there school

LHexPlayer
08-19-2008, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
He is registered in there school

Are you for real? Or just messing.

Rocket
08-19-2008, 11:35 PM
Source?

JR2004
08-19-2008, 11:45 PM
Well, not that it matters, but we tried to schedule LT and they refused to play us. :thinking: :thinking:

Well to be honest a lot of top 3A teams try to schedule the best 4A schools. The reason it won't happen too much is the 4A school has nothing to gain at all by scheduling a school from a lower classification.

I can say that Carter had no interest in scheduling us and that would be true. It wasn't because they were worried about us, rather it was because there is nothing for them to gain by scheduling us or any other 3A school for that matter. We only get a game against Lincoln every year due to the long standing rivalry and close proximity between the schools. Other than that they'd probably find a 4A school to play instead.

LH Panther Mom
08-20-2008, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Well to be honest a lot of top 3A teams try to schedule the best 4A schools. The reason it won't happen too much is the 4A school has nothing to gain at all by scheduling a school from a lower classification.

They're playing Evangel Christian Academy (LA) instead, the size of a 2A by Louisiana enrollment standards.

JR2004
08-20-2008, 07:01 AM
They're playing Evangel Christian Academy (LA) instead, the size of a 2A by Louisiana enrollment standards.

Evangel has been one of the top football teams in the nation for years. They have a small enrollment, but that's misleading. They have the talent that you see on our 4A and 5A teams in Texas due to the kids they can get to attend there. They don't just take what lives close by. All you have to do is go look through their history and you'll see just how many college football players they've produced. They aren't as good right now as they were a few years ago, but they're still pretty darn good.

If Evangel played in Class 3A in Texas they'd be a state champion and if they were in 4A (and a good chunk of 5A teams) they'd be equal to almost everyone they would play. Last year they beat Texas High by 2 TD's (a team they'll play again this year) and went three rounds before losing to John Curtis. The year before that they played against Lufkin (lost by 10) and they played at Southlake on Fox Sports (Lost in a blowout to a great Southlake team) That game for Lake Travis is a big time game against an opponent known nationally. I don't think many coaches will turn down an opportunity for a game that'll get as much attention as that one will.

bigwood33
08-20-2008, 07:15 AM
Recruiting and scholarships for athletes are how Evangel is able to compete. They haven't quite been the same since the scandal from a few years back.

JR2004
08-20-2008, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by bigwood33
Recruiting and scholarships for athletes are how Evangel is able to compete. They haven't quite been the same since the scandal from a few years back.

You're right they haven't been quite the same since then, but they still pull in a lot of talent due to the scholarships they can offer to top players in Louisiana. Playing for Evangel also gets them great exposure to the top college teams around the nation.

garciap77
08-20-2008, 07:26 AM

Yes, But, don't forget to mention the man from Abilene Wylie that helped you get them!:D ;)

garciap77
08-20-2008, 07:30 AM
No, I remember the game being dominated by Brownwood and Wylie making a late run at the end of the game.

The score doesn't always tell what happened. It was too little too late for Wylie.

And the team that dominates does not always win!:D :p

Mcguirk
08-20-2008, 07:39 AM

Better? Yes. Dominant? No

Lion_Addict
08-20-2008, 08:13 AM
And the team that dominates does not always win!:D :p

Dude, you remind me of one of those little pesky knats! Just keep bzzzzzzzz'ing around & around and need to be swatted with a newspaper or sumthin.... :p :devil:

Sweetwater Red
08-20-2008, 08:13 AM

Sure! We have one more title than Snyder does. That's all that
matters to us.:D

garciap77
08-20-2008, 11:40 AM
Dude, you remind me of one of those little pesky knats! Just keep bzzzzzzzz'ing around & around and need to be swatted with a newspaper or sumthin.... :p :devil:

:p :D :1popcorn:

nobogey72
08-20-2008, 11:55 AM

If the loud mouthed hyena (Rocket) wasn't shooting his mouth off so much, the gnats would stop buzzing. (It's gnats, not knats !):rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RedWhiteBlue
08-20-2008, 11:58 AM
If the loud mouthed hyena (Rocket) wasn't shooting his mouth off so much, the gnats would stop buzzing. (It's gnats, not knats !):rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Lion_Addict
08-20-2008, 12:01 PM

Thank you "Mr. Spelling Bee Champ"! Knew that didn't look right :nerd: . I'll try and be nice to your boy there "Daddy" :p

nobogey72
08-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Thank you "Mr. Spelling Bee Champ"! Knew that didn't look right :nerd: . I'll try and be nice to your boy there "Daddy" :p

I got your 'daddy'.:taunt:

DaHop72
08-20-2008, 12:05 PM
I got your 'daddy'.:taunt: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Lion_Addict
08-20-2008, 12:07 PM
I got your 'daddy'.:taunt:

Really? Always knew the deadbeat was queer :eek:

garciap77
08-20-2008, 12:30 PM

Everthing is going to be OK Lion Addict. Brownwood is good! They are the best team we will play this year.:)

Lion_Addict
08-20-2008, 12:34 PM
Brownwood is good! They are the best team we will play this year.:)

Keep on fishing brother, and don't forget to invite "Daddy" :p :D

Lion_Addict
08-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Hey "garciap77" , on a serious note. Why haven't you came and joined the Brownwood site yet? Come on dude! I'll be nice.
:evillol:

LHexPlayer
08-20-2008, 12:40 PM
Hey "garciap77" , on a serious note. Why haven't you came and joined the Brownwood site yet? Come on dude! I'll be nice.
:evillol:

Because that site sucks!:D

Lion_Addict
08-20-2008, 12:43 PM

:foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: It's starting to pick up with yawl coming over. The more the merrier.

Sweetwater Red
08-20-2008, 12:52 PM
They are the best team we will play this year.:)

Hey!

:foul: :flaming: :thmbdwn: :flaming: :foul:

You're probably right.

:( :bigcry: :(

RedWhiteBlue
08-20-2008, 01:11 PM
Everthing is going to be OK Lion Addict. Brownwood is good! They are the best team we will play this year.:) Yep, I'm sure they are Garcia and you guys won't have any problems with us.... will ya???:kiss:

garciap77
08-20-2008, 01:32 PM
Yep, I'm sure they are Garcia and you guys won't have any problems with us.... will ya???:kiss:

I would not go that far! Your team always plays well vs us! The home team always seems to win between us.:)

DaHop72
08-20-2008, 01:39 PM
I would not go that far! Your team always plays well vs us! The home team always seems to win between us.:)
Ooops

RedWhiteBlue
08-20-2008, 01:40 PM
New teams, new turfs, lots of new things going on. We can sit around all day and guess all day long, but until those 16, 17 and 18 year old young men decide what to day on any particular night will be what matters. And do any of you remembered when you were that age? I do and I was pretty squirly and immature in my decision making sometime.:doh:

DaHop72
08-20-2008, 01:40 PM

Abilene Wylie Bulldogs

10/31....Graham*

:) :)

RedWhiteBlue
08-20-2008, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Abilene Wylie Bulldogs

10/31....Graham*

:) :)
That is what the schedule says.

DaHop72
08-20-2008, 01:54 PM
That is what the schedule says. Shhh, just trying to pump garciap and nobogey up.:D

RedWhiteBlue
08-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Shhh, just trying to pump garciap and nobogey up.:D
Oh, they're heads are so big that they are having to spend all that money on expanding the stadium seating at Wylie.:D
I love Halloween games, though. They are usually alot of fun.:devil:

BwdLions
08-20-2008, 02:13 PM

What's the LH site like? :thinking:

DaHop72
08-20-2008, 02:20 PM
Oh, they're heads are so big that they are having to spend all that money on expanding the stadium seating at Wylie.:D

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

garciap77
08-20-2008, 02:39 PM
I love Halloween games, though. They are usually alot of fun.:devil:
RWB is in love with Rocket!:D :p ;)

RedWhiteBlue
08-20-2008, 03:05 PM
:fnypost:

Rocket
08-20-2008, 03:08 PM

:inlove:

Really RWB? How sweet..

RedWhiteBlue
08-20-2008, 03:20 PM
:inlove:

Really RWB? How sweet..
Hey- don't push it..... I just said it was funny. But I can definitely see it turning in to a love/ hate thing.:kiss:

nobogey72
08-20-2008, 04:17 PM
Really? Always knew the deadbeat was queer :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh really! Then I might actually be your daddy. I used to spend a lot of time in Brownwood. How old are you? If you say 33 and you have red hair, we might ought to visit.

:eek: :thinking:

Rocket
08-20-2008, 04:34 PM
Hey- don't push it..... I just said it was funny. But I can definitely see it turning in to a love/ hate thing.:kiss:

I think I am developing a crush... uh oh... :inlove:

Rocket
08-20-2008, 04:58 PM

Wylie will be big school. They have more kids than we do. :)

nobogey72
08-20-2008, 05:00 PM
Wylie will be big school. They have more kids than we do. :)

You have got to be the king of assumptions. :rolleyes:

DU_stud04
08-20-2008, 05:09 PM
You have got to be the king of assumptions. :rolleyes: yall acctually do have more kids...

1. Brownwood (901)
2. Snyder (741)
3. Abilene Wylie (956)
4. Graham (721)
5. Sweetwater (634)
6. Breckenridge (459)

that is unless you were saying he was assuming both wylie and bwood make playoffs, then ill back away :)

Lion_Addict
08-20-2008, 05:41 PM
:eek: :eek:

Oh really! Then I might actually be your daddy. I used to spend a lot of time in Brownwood. How old are you? If you say 33 and you have red hair, we might ought to visit.

:spitlol: :clap: :clap:

garciap77
08-20-2008, 06:24 PM
:eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
08-20-2008, 06:27 PM
yall acctually do have more kids...

1. Brownwood (901)
2. Snyder (741)
3. Abilene Wylie (956)
4. Graham (721)
5. Sweetwater (634)
6. Breckenridge (459)

that is unless you were saying he was assuming both wylie and bwood make playoffs, then ill back away :)

Wylie has 1274 if you count the kids that attend AISD!:D

And BW has 900 and Early has one more! That's what I heard at the Wataburger!:D :stirpot: :taunt:

Rocket
08-20-2008, 06:37 PM
You have got to be the king of assumptions. :rolleyes:

No, I am RIGHT, not assuming. Most of my posts are RIGHT, if you haven't noticed. HA HA

You see (time for a little education) each District turns in their enrollment for the upcoming realignment at the end of October. And it is public knowledge. So, we know ours and yours. You need to stop assuming that i am pulling everything out of my butt. LOL

DaHop72
08-20-2008, 08:08 PM

1. Brownwood (901)
2. Snyder (741)
3. Abilene Wylie (956)
4. Graham (721)
5. Sweetwater (634)
6. Breckenridge (459)

that is unless you were saying he was assuming both wylie and bwood make playoffs, then ill back away :) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

mooooo

BwdLions
08-21-2008, 09:23 AM

1. Brownwood (901)
2. Snyder (741)
3. Abilene Wylie (956)
4. Graham (721)
5. Sweetwater (634)
6. Breckenridge (459)

Make that 900. In case you haven't heard, we had a kid leave since the enrollment was reported. ;)

nobogey72
08-21-2008, 09:45 AM

1. Brownwood (901)
2. Snyder (741)
3. Abilene Wylie (956)
4. Graham (721)
5. Sweetwater (634)
6. Breckenridge (459)

I understand all that. His "Grand Assumption" is that Wylie will make the playoffs. If not, then Brownwood would be the big school. There are going to be 2 GOOD programs out of this disctrict not playing in week 11. I'm certainly hopeful and confident that Wylie will not be one of them, but am very cautious about "ASSuming" it.:)

nobogey72
08-21-2008, 09:48 AM
No, I am RIGHT, not assuming. Most of my posts are RIGHT, if you haven't noticed. HA HA

You see (time for a little education) each District turns in their enrollment for the upcoming realignment at the end of October. And it is public knowledge. So, we know ours and yours. You need to stop assuming that i am pulling everything out of my butt. LOL

What you are pulling out of your butt is to assume that any of the 5 (sorry Breck.) are a lock to make the playoffs.:rolleyes: I don't need an education on how the system works.:rolleyes:

Rocket
08-21-2008, 12:54 PM
What you are pulling out of your butt is to assume that any of the 5 (sorry Breck.) are a lock to make the playoffs.:rolleyes: I don't need an education on how the system works.:rolleyes:

OK then, I guess all we have to go on is predictions... and based on that, we will not be BIG school. Snyder will prbably take Sweetwater's sport as the 3rd place team... Wylie and Brownwood will fight it out for first (won't be much of a fight though) Brownwood wins District.

Ranger Mom
08-21-2008, 01:08 PM
Wylie has 1274 if you count the kids that attend AISD!:D

And BW has 900 and Early has one more! That's what I heard at the Wataburger!:D :stirpot: :taunt:

:D :clap: :clap: :fnypost:

nobogey72
08-21-2008, 03:57 PM
Hey Rocket--

I'll make this prediction. And in fact I'll bet you a double-double combo meal at the Whataburger of your choosing that:
When Wylie plays Brownwood here in a couple of months that whoever scores the most points WILL WIN. And, we'll take Garcia77 with us (he knows all the Whataburger people) because he might can score us some free ice cream or cherry turnover.:D

rcbulldog34
08-21-2008, 04:14 PM
I just saw this on scout.com I don't know if it is true or not.

Kenny Vaccarro
Transfer papers have been sent to early. Apparently they got home from the scrimmage last Saturday (that KV played in for the wood) and Monday comes and he is at Coach Tindols desk enrolling at Early. Big news for both Brownwood's and Early's district!

Sweetwater Red
08-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by rcbulldog34
I just saw this on scout.com I don't know if it is true or not.

Kenny Vaccarro
Transfer papers have been sent to early. Apparently they got home from the scrimmage last Saturday (that KV played in for the wood) and Monday comes and he is at Coach Tindols desk enrolling at Early. Big news for both Brownwood's and Early's district!

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85005