PDA

View Full Version : Whitesboro scrimmage..

mr.leopard man
08-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Whitesboro looked pretty good and defeated Commerce saturday..Whitesboro could run and throw the ball well and had a new move in running back that helped too..commerce has some big running backs and a big team as well, now Whitesboro plays Paris I believe thursday.

westcoast54
08-17-2008, 09:04 PM
Do believe Gainesville scrimmaged Paris yesterday any word on how the Leopards did?

catgut
08-17-2008, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by westcoast54
Do believe Gainesville scrimmaged Paris yesterday any word on how the Leopards did?

Paris outscored them 6-0. I wasn't able to get to the scrimmage but heard they looked good.

catgut
08-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by mr.leopard man
Whitesboro looked pretty good and defeated Commerce saturday..Whitesboro could run and throw the ball well and had a new move in running back that helped too..commerce has some big running backs and a big team as well, now Whitesboro plays Paris I believe thursday.

Please post results of that scrimmage as I won't get to make that one either.

Send_the_House
08-17-2008, 09:38 PM
I think Leon was at this game..

Lombardi
08-17-2008, 09:39 PM
their wasnt 6 td's scored in the entire scrimmage v-jv-and 9th
paris varsity 1's scored once and their 2's scored 1. Gainesville got inside the 5 but didn't score. subvarsities each scored once for both schools

catgut
08-18-2008, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Lombardi
their wasnt 6 td's scored in the entire scrimmage v-jv-and 9th
paris varsity 1's scored once and their 2's scored 1. Gainesville got inside the 5 but didn't score. subvarsities each scored once for both schools

Like I said, I wasn't able to attend the scrimmage but this was the story in the Paris News. According to the story the td's do add up to six.

http://theparisnews.com/story.lasso?ewcd=7ba251678ac51141