PDA

View Full Version : Monahans Scrimmage v Big Spring

WTF-82
08-17-2008, 05:44 PM
How was everyone scrimmages from this weekend I did not go but the report I got is that the Monahans, Big Spring scrimmage went well for both teams good scrimmage. Lobo secondary struggled some v Big Spring but Steers do have some great athletes back from last year rb and receiver are fast. Lobo front 8 played well and Lobo offense moved the ball well also offensive line for Loboes needs work but skill players looked good.

WTF-82
08-17-2008, 05:48 PM
Any word on Snyder,Greenwood,Sweetwater scrimmages.

Stangs325
08-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by ***-82

Sweetwaters scrimmage was..well i dont know the word for it. It poured the whole time and i only saw the starters on both sides of the ball maybe 10 times. It looked as if every kid got the same ammount of reps so there was really no indication on if they are going to be good or not. It really ended up being dissapointing. Hopefully it will change this week as they face off against vernon on thursday night here at the bowl

Ranger Mom
08-17-2008, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by ***-82

Honestly, I don't even have a clue who we scrimmaged. The scrimmage that was on the schedule was changed, and my niece (who is a trainer) had a big surprise birthday party, so her mom finagled her way out of it, so I wasn't even able to get any info from her!

WTF-82
08-17-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Stangs325
Sweetwaters scrimmage was..well i dont know the word for it. It poured the whole time and i only saw the starters on both sides of the ball maybe 10 times. It looked as if every kid got the same ammount of reps so there was really no indication on if they are going to be good or not. It really ended up being dissapointing. Hopefully it will change this week as they face off against vernon on thursday night here at the bowl

Well good, this early coaches are trying to find players and make adjustments on positions so early as long as everyone gets good work and kids get to hit someone else. I did here that Monahans Starting offensive guard quit the the team this week before the scrimmage. But thats all I know.