PDA

View Full Version : 32-3A vs 31-3A

NewYorkYankee
08-17-2008, 03:25 PM
This should be fun to watch,looks like there wont be too many secrets between these two districts come playoff time

8/29- Port Isabel vs CC West Oso
8/29- Rio Hondo vs Robstown
9/12- Rio Hondo vs Ingleside
9/12- Hidalgo vs Falfurrias

IHStangFan
08-17-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by NewYorkYankee
This should be fun to watch,looks like there wont be too many secrets between these two districts come playoff time

8/29- Port Isabel vs CC West Oso
8/29- Rio Hondo vs Robstown
9/12- Rio Hondo vs Ingleside
9/12- Hidalgo vs Falfurrias It'll definitely be interesting. West Oso will probably be the only competition outa that district this year. I have my doubts on Ingleside being able to reload. They lost too much, Fal, I have my doubts about them too. Robstown...if it's not baseball, I don't think they're very good. So Oso will be the only competition this year.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-17-2008, 04:05 PM
WO vs PI is a toss up

RH vs Robstown --Rio Hondo should win but Robstown could be competative against 3a teams in this part of the state. They have face very good teams before and got whipped so it wont be anything they haven't seen:)

RH vs Ingleside -- Ingleside might struggle early in the season.

Hidalgo vs Faflurrias -- Hidalgo has a young team but should be able to roll past the Jerseys.

looks like maybe 2-2 or 4-0 for 32-3a

NewYorkYankee
08-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Pi vs CCWO should be a toss up but considering this game will in Port Isabel and being the first game of the season imma say PI rides the crowds energy to a 10 point win

Rh vs Robstown- Considering the offense that RH is bringing back and defense this should be a 21 point win by Rh.

RH vs Ingleside- I wouldnt be surprised if Ingleside keep this a game and perhaps even wins it all depends on how the upcoming starters for Ingleside perform...if not up to par then I see RH taking this one by 14+

Hidalgo vs Falfurrias- Hidalgo is a very young team and lost most all of their key players I see the Jerseys taking this one by 10+

Ingleside Fan
08-17-2008, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan I have my doubts on Ingleside being able to reload. [/B]

"BELIEVE" Brother. :) Everyone had doubts in 2004 after only winning two in 2003. Taft and Falfurrias were our only wins that year.:(

NewYorkYankee
08-18-2008, 01:56 AM
I just hope PI plays Sinton in the playoffs I've always wanted to see this matchup and sit on the opposite side of Rita :D

Phil C
08-18-2008, 08:38 AM
I wish Sinton and Raymondville could have played. A few years ago they played some very good games.

Of course Sinton has the toughest schedule in the state but more on that later.

IHStangFan
08-18-2008, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
"BELIEVE" Brother. :) Everyone had doubts in 2004 after only winning two in 2003. Taft and Falfurrias were our only wins that year.:( I'm hopeful, but not optimistic. I'll keep my fingers crossed. That coach down there in Ingleside always seems to have an ace up his sleeve, so we'll see.

pirate4state
08-18-2008, 10:23 AM
I just hope PI plays Sinton in the playoffs I've always wanted to see this matchup and sit on the opposite side of Rita :D :D I do too! ;)

You know you'll come sit with me! :p :p

Robstown may sneak up and surprise people. It's easy to say "oh they're just Robstown" but I think they might be able to compete at the 3A level in this area.

Oso vs. PI - first game for both teams - I'd love to watch, but PI is just too far of a drive - LOL - this game will def set the tone (good or bad) for Oso, IMO.

footballgal
08-18-2008, 11:54 AM
Highlights of the Harlingen High vs Tarps scrimmage on 8/16/08

http://www.team4news.com/sports/

To view video click on Harlingen/Port Isabel Football scrimmage

SintonFan_inAustin
08-18-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Oso vs. PI - first game for both teams - I'd love to watch, but PI is just too far of a drive - LOL - this game will def set the tone (good or bad) for Oso, IMO. hey i made the trip last year :) its not that far! would had made the trip again but Sinton plays on the same night.

NewYorkYankee
08-18-2008, 12:33 PM
dont tell me u went to Pelican Bay afterwards haha

SintonFan_inAustin
08-18-2008, 12:46 PM
dont tell me u went to Pelican Bay afterwards haha :( Phil C be upset i forgot about that place.

oh nice town, but the parking was horrible for the game. lol.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-18-2008, 12:48 PM
I think you meant Club Pelican West, not Pelican Bay. Phil should chime in soon with further details.

NewYorkYankee
08-18-2008, 12:55 PM
yea thats what i meant:D

Ingleside Fan
08-18-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I'm hopeful, but not optimistic. I'll keep my fingers crossed. That coach down there in Ingleside always seems to have an ace up his sleeve, so we'll see.

Coach H does seem to make things happen for the Mustangs.:cool:

pirate4state
08-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
hey i made the trip last year :) its not that far! would had made the trip again but Sinton plays on the same night. yeah, i'll be in Goliad that night. i'd really like to drive to cuero and check out their game against beeville