PDA

View Full Version : Can someone answer a question for me....

IHStangFan
08-16-2008, 09:01 PM
So we went up to the Needville/Rice Consolidated scrimmage this evening. We're standing on the fence watching when up walk two coaches, blue and red shorts and shirts....GP hats on their head. What the crap was GP doing scouting Needville/Rice Consolidated? Recruiting? LOL.

Necks_Fan
08-16-2008, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
So we went up to the Needville/Rice Consolidated scrimmage this evening. We're standing on the fence watching when up walk two coaches, blue and red shorts and shirts....GP hats on their head. What the crap was GP doing scouting Needville/Rice Consolidated? Recruiting? LOL. Gregory Portland?

Their colors are Red and Blue?

If that's them, then I have no idea. When you first said Red/Blue, I thought Wharton.

But, if that's GP, I have no idea.

IHStangFan
08-16-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Gregory Portland?

Their colors are Red and Blue?

If that's them, then I have no idea. When you first said Red/Blue, I thought Wharton.

But, if that's GP, I have no idea. I'm almost positive one of them had a GP hat on.

Necks_Fan
08-16-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm almost positive one of them had a GP hat on. I'm not sure about GP, but I think their colors are red/Blue. Maybe they have a new coach from GP and he was just sporting his old gear. I would have asked em if I was you.

IHStangFan
08-16-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm not sure about GP, but I think their colors are red/Blue. Maybe they have a new coach from GP and he was just sporting his old gear. I would have asked em if I was you. Well I'm originally from Ingleside, so I KNOW GP's colors are red and blue. They walked in and stood just down the fence from us. both had whistles hanging outa their pockets, LOL. Maybe someone else scouting disguised at GP coaches? Or maybe GP was scouting for one of the 3A teams down there? I'm at a loss here.

Necks_Fan
08-16-2008, 09:36 PM
Well I'm originally from Ingleside, so I KNOW GP's colors are red and blue. They walked in and stood just down the fence from us. both had whistles hanging outa their pockets, LOL. Maybe someone else scouting disguised at GP coaches? Or maybe GP was scouting for one of the 3A teams down there? I'm at a loss here. Yea, well I have no idea why GP would be in Nerdville either.;)

IHStangFan
08-16-2008, 09:36 PM
Yea, well I have no idea why GP would be in Nerdville either.;) Maybe my eyes just played a trick on me...but I'd bet $10 that the guy's had, which was blue had GP on it in white letters outlined in red.

Necks_Fan
08-16-2008, 09:39 PM
Maybe my eyes just played a trick on me...but I'd bet $10 that the guy's had, which was blue had GP on it in white letters outlined in red. Where's GP83 when you need him. maybe I'll go to the 4A board and ask em.

Gp83
08-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Our colors are red & blue, but all our coach's were coaching a scrimmage against Ingleside tonight.

Necks_Fan
08-16-2008, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Gp83
Our colors are red & blue, but all our coach's were coaching a scrimmage against Ingleside tonight. Well, speaking of Gp83, lol.

Maybe just some fans of GP in town?

IHStangFan
08-16-2008, 09:42 PM
Our colors are red & blue, but all our coach's were coaching a scrimmage against Ingleside tonight. I would have thought so, but I am almost positive one of them had a GP hat on and they were both in red and blue. Walked in...stood there....talked and watched for about 30 mins...then turned and walked out.

IHStangFan
08-16-2008, 09:43 PM
Well, speaking of Gp83, lol.

Maybe just some fans of GP in town? nah..they were coaches....both in shorts, whistles, knee high socks, LOL.

Necks_Fan
08-16-2008, 09:44 PM
nah..they were coaches....both in shorts, whistles, knee high socks, LOL. JH?

Gp83
08-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Well, speaking of Gp83, lol.

Maybe just some fans of GP in town? Probably so because there would be NO reason for our coach's to go there. Grand Prairie is also red and blue...but I saw each and every one of our coach's tonight. Wanna to hear something funny??? Ed Couch had 10 coach's scouting us for next weeks scrimmage...SCRIMMAGE!!!:eek:

IHStangFan
08-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Probably so because there would be NO reason for our coach's to go there. Grand Prairie is also red and blue...but I saw each and every one of our coach's tonight. Wanna to hear something funny??? Ed Couch had 10 coach's scouting us for next weeks scrimmage...SCRIMMAGE!!!:eek: LOL...wow...they're taking it pretty seriously then huh? Yeah..I found it weird too...MY first thought was "I wonder who's scouting either Needville or RC disguised at GP coaches" LOL.

Necks_Fan
Probably so because there would be NO reason for our coach's to go there. Grand Prairie is also red and blue...but I saw each and every one of our coach's tonight. Wanna to hear something funny??? Ed Couch had 10 coach's scouting us for next weeks scrimmage...SCRIMMAGE!!!:eek: I saw 4 Brazoswood coaches scouting Angleton for next week.

But not 10.

Where is Grand Prarie?

trojan37
Maybe it was the Goon Patrol!

Gp83
08-16-2008, 09:55 PM
LOL...wow...they're taking it pretty seriously then huh? Yeah..I found it weird too...MY first thought was "I wonder who's scouting either Needville or RC disguised at GP coaches" LOL. We just don't have that kind of budget to go scout teams we'll have nothing to do with. Only reason I could think we would be there is if someone tipped us off to "You need to go check out this offense" to better help our situation...but I just can't see that happening. But it wasn't one of our coach's because I saw all 8 of them tonight

IHStangFan
08-16-2008, 09:58 PM
We just don't have that kind of budget to go scout teams we'll have nothing to do with. Only reason I could think we would be there is if someone tipped us off to "You need to go check out this offense" to better help our situation...but I just can't see that happening. But it wasn't one of our coach's because I saw all 8 of them tonight yeah I gotcha...I too found it very strange...I leaned over and told my wife "what the crap would GP coaches be doing here...they're 4A for one thing" Very strange. To be honest w/ you, I'm not sure WHAT kinda O Needville was running tonight. My vantage point was not that good, and they were mixing it up pretty good....maybe a Wing-T some? It was run run run, pass, run run run run, pass.

Necks_Fan
08-16-2008, 10:05 PM
Maybe some GP team that wears blue/red was in town and just decided to catch a game. That's all I got.

IHStangFan
08-16-2008, 10:06 PM
Maybe some GP team that wears blue/red was in town and just decided to catch a game. That's all I got. LOL...I should have just asked em.

Necks_Fan
08-16-2008, 10:08 PM
LOL...I should have just asked em. Yea. Lol.:)