PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs Corpus Christi Ray(scrimmage)

SintonFan_inAustin
08-16-2008, 04:07 PM
was there a live quarter game? i left once the 2nd team came in the 2nd time.

pirate4state
08-16-2008, 06:13 PM
when i left it was 1-0 Sinton. had to go buy some water, it was HOT out there! when i was driving back up Sinton had just scored on the TD pass. Ray scored just before they called it quits. I don't know if they, Ray, scored while I was gone.

I was pleased, for the most part, with what I saw. Compared to this time last year, we are 200x better already! :)

Our lack of size on defense is a major bummer. :(

Gontex
08-16-2008, 07:54 PM
Coach Randy Perez is coaching Ray now I think. His dad, Inez, was from Corpus and once qb'd SMU. Randy was an assistant at Gonzales, Justin Northwest and head man at Austin Lanier last year.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
when i left it was 1-0 Sinton. had to go buy some water, it was HOT out there! when i was driving back up Sinton had just scored on the TD pass. Ray scored just before they called it quits. I don't know if they, Ray, scored while I was gone.

I was pleased, for the most part, with what I saw. Compared to this time last year, we are 200x better already! :)

Our lack of size on defense is a major bummer. :( 1st team defensive line didnt get push around like last year. Last year every team dominated our defensive line.

next scrimmage should be a good test for our defense against La Vernia.