PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater scrimmage

Looking4number8
08-16-2008, 01:45 PM
Is Sweetwater scrimmaging Early today. I know Early is playing in the Mustang bowl, I assume they are playing Sweetwater.

Early has a freshman named Kevin Vaccarro, he is Brownwood's UT commit Kenny Vaccarro's little brother. There mom called me and said Kevin got two interceptions today.

Any other info on how this scrimmage went for both teams?

wildstangs
08-16-2008, 01:46 PM
Sweetwater was at Midland Christian. Why does the brother play at Early and not B-wood?

Looking4number8
08-16-2008, 01:56 PM
The 3 younger kids all go to Early even though they live in Brownwood. They have been in Early several years from when their father lived in Early. Now that is where all of their friends are. Kenny has always been in Brownwood. Wish the mom would move the kids back to Brownwood but I understand why she doesnt.

Phantom Stang
08-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Sweetwater was at Midland Christian.
Any reports?

wildstangs
08-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Any reports?

No clue. I was wondering the same thing.

Phantom Stang
08-17-2008, 09:42 PM
ttt

Stangs325
08-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Any reports?

Sweetwaters scrimmage was..well i dont know the word for it. It poured the whole time and i only saw the starters on both sides of the ball maybe 10 times. It looked as if every kid got the same ammount of reps so there was really no indication on if they are going to be good or not. It really ended up being dissapointing. Hopefully it will change this week as they face off against vernon on thursday night here at the bowl

Sweetwater Red
08-18-2008, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Stangs325
Sweetwaters scrimmage was..well i dont know the word for it. It poured the whole time and i only saw the starters on both sides of the ball maybe 10 times.

Last year it was the exact same thing when we scrimmaged
them in the Bowl. The press box was open so I watched from
there.