PDA

View Full Version : 17-aaa predictions 11-8-02

rrfann
11-05-2002, 04:51 PM
Robinson 26 West 14 Robinson's homecoming
Gatesville 28 Connally 7 Connally will be lucky to score.
China Spring 42 Whitney 0 A little practice for the playoffs.
Hillsboro 21 LaVega 10 La Vega just does'nt have much offense.
I guess that leaves Gatesville, China Spring, and Hillsboro going to the playoffs.

MARLINFAN
11-05-2002, 05:28 PM
so that would mean that marlin would play hillsboro right

chris02
11-05-2002, 05:45 PM
china spring over whitney easy...that's given. i think la vega is gonna put up one hell of a fight against hillsboro and i think that hillsboro has been a lil too inconsistent w/ the way they've played this yr, i'm giving this one to la vega by a slight margin, maybe by 3 or 6. i'm not even gonna predict the west-robinson game b/c i'm completely biased in that issue (rootin for west all the way), but being robinson's homecoming they've probably got an advantage. and of course gatesville over connally, connally hadn't been that great this yr, least not good enough to come out on top of gatesville i don't think.

i'm thinking la vega in instead of hillsboro...we'll see.

rrfann
11-05-2002, 07:15 PM
That would mean hillsboro and marlin would play in the first round. Hillsboro has not played well on the road, but have played good at home. West has done the same thing, that's why i picked hillsboro and robinson. I would not mind seeing west go to the playoffs. After all the bad talk about coach Wolf last year, and being pick to finish 6th or 7th this year he has my vote as the coach of the year in 17-aaa.