PDA

View Full Version : Do You Guys Hear That?!?!

IHStangFan
08-15-2008, 12:25 PM
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!!! IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!!! I'VE GOT A FEVER!!!!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/thmusic016rx.gif

Necks_Fan
08-15-2008, 12:26 PM
I hear it. Lol. I took off work tomorrow so I can go watch the Angleton WC Scrimmage.

Will do the same next week.

IHStangFan
08-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
I hear it. Lol. I took off work tomorrow so I can go watch the Angleton WC Scrimmage.

Will do the same next week. yo sucka! I'm gonna try to take a peak at the Jays as well this weekend. Need to double check the time though.

Necks_Fan
08-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
yo sucka! I'm gonna try to take a peak at the Jays as well this weekend. Need to double check the time though. I'll have to report back with my thoughts.

Going in, I think these will be our problems.

A consistant running game. Our backs will break big runs, but a consistant 4-5 yd game will take a few games.

Our pass D will be suspect. Not alot of speed in the secondary so we will be susceptible to the long ball.

We have always had trouble with mobile Qb's, so the option kills us. I think the ST will be very good. We return our kicker and it was much improved last year.
Hoping to build off of that.

IHStangFan
08-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Man, I really don't know what to think about the Jays until I see them.....we lost alot....there will be alot of new kids I've never even seen. I'll have to give my thoughts once I've gotten to see them. We'll definitely miss Wilkerson and the TE Porras (not sure I spelled that right) along with our entire line! I'm just hoping our QB is ready to get planted hard and often early this year. Hopefully the line will sure up with a little playing time.