08-14-2008, 04:25 PM
ha ha ha That was great.:D

mistanice
08-14-2008, 04:30 PM
this is a good one

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nulC70OM-EA

jason
08-14-2008, 04:30 PM
i see a 'frivolous lawsuit of the day' just waiting to happen...

GreenMonster
08-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Was that REALLY neccessary? If the dude had of been killed would it have been worth it?

pirate4state
08-14-2008, 08:04 PM
I ain't gonna lie...I laughed.

I really don't think the deputy was trying to run him down, but what do I know? :D

Diocletian
08-14-2008, 10:42 PM
damn this one reminds of Reno 911

Was the county car trying catch him before the locals?

Very odd that he drove right up on the lawn like that, the S.O. must be liable for that damage.

Ranger Mom
08-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I ain't gonna lie...I laughed.

I really don't think the deputy was trying to run him down, but what do I know? :D

It looked like he was trying to cut him off and the guy just ran right out in front of him.

GreenMonster
08-15-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It looked like he was trying to cut him off and the guy just ran right out in front of him. yeah, he ran right out in front of the police cruiser in the middle of the 8 lane highway that runs through the middle of that lawn. I understand the guy was running, and I understand he is by no means a good guy, but did he REALLY deserve to get run over by a car? In my book, that's assault with a deadly weapon. Police should be held to the same standards that the rest of us are held to and running someone down on purpose with an automobile is assault with a deadly weapon. Good people make bad choices that send them to jail every day, this officer should be no different.

Emerson1
08-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
yeah, he ran right out in front of the police cruiser in the middle of the 8 lane highway that runs through the middle of that lawn. I understand the guy was running, and I understand he is by no means a good guy, but did he REALLY deserve to get run over by a car? In my book, that's assault with a deadly weapon. Police should be held to the same standards that the rest of us are held to and running someone down on purpose with an automobile is assault with a deadly weapon. Good people make bad choices that send them to jail every day, this officer should be no different.
Sounds like you could be a lawyer in the frivolous lawsuits of the day

BleedOrange
08-15-2008, 03:02 PM
yeah, he ran right out in front of the police cruiser in the middle of the 8 lane highway that runs through the middle of that lawn. I understand the guy was running, and I understand he is by no means a good guy, but did he REALLY deserve to get run over by a car? In my book, that's assault with a deadly weapon. Police should be held to the same standards that the rest of us are held to and running someone down on purpose with an automobile is assault with a deadly weapon. Good people make bad choices that send them to jail every day, this officer should be no different.

He deserved everthing he got. Too bad the police cruiser didn't accidentally slip into reverse and get him again.

Farmersfan
08-15-2008, 04:48 PM
I agree GeenMonster! This was inexcusable. Totally unexceptable. My tax dollars paid for that police cruiser and I don't appreciate that officer trying to scratch the paint on that guys ass!!!!!!! Don't risk the company equipment when you have a perfectly good gun.

Z motion 10 out on 2
08-15-2008, 05:04 PM

The guy ran in front of the car...Remember that he was ordered to stop but chose not too. I don't think the cop ran over him on purpose, rather it was by accident, nevertheless the guy was ordered to stop and he did not and was thus involved in the accident.

grahampaw
08-15-2008, 05:09 PM
Word is that the dashcam recorded the deputy say oh f@#$ on impact and the fire dept. was called in to write the deputy up for felony cussing.

Pick6
08-15-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
Word is that the dashcam recorded the deputy say oh f@#$ on impact and the fire dept. was called in to write the deputy up for felony cussing.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Emerson1
08-15-2008, 05:15 PM
hahahahaha

Farmersfan
08-15-2008, 05:45 PM
Now that was good................Bravo!

GreenMonster
08-15-2008, 06:00 PM
Word is that the dashcam recorded the deputy say oh f@#$ on impact and the fire dept. was called in to write the deputy up for felony cussing. That's funny right there! I don't care who you are. Well, maybe the guy did deserve it, but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night for a while if I were that Deputy. Running someone down with a car is just totally unethical, in my mind at least.

navscanmaster
08-15-2008, 09:03 PM
If you were local and could see the Houston news, you would know that the guy came to a sudden stop, and the lead patrol car was forced to slam on the brakes. The second patrol car, which struck the suspect, swerved to avoid slamming into the rear of the lead car. All the officers involved, along with other dash cameras behind and helicopter cams have agreed that they are sure that is why this happened. I don't think this deputy was trying to kill a presumably unarmed suspect fleeing on foot with his patrol car.

Emerson1
08-15-2008, 09:05 PM
That's funny right there! I don't care who you are. Well, maybe the guy did deserve it, but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night for a while if I were that Deputy. Running someone down with a car is just totally unethical, in my mind at least.
Karma's a B

Necks_Fan
08-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Word is that the dashcam recorded the deputy say oh f@#$ on impact and the fire dept. was called in to write the deputy up for felony cussing. Lol.

Nice!