PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill kicking off Football Highlight Program

Runnin Panther
08-14-2008, 04:11 PM
Passing along Booster Club message to all Panther fans out there.

As the Liberty Hill Panther Football Team enter their Quest for a third straight STATE TITLE;
Dave Cody and Fox 7 wants to come to Liberty Hill. They will be out Monday @ 9pm
August 18th in front of the UIL State Champion Sign. ( Plenty of parking in the Youth Football Lot)

They are kicking off their Football Highlight Program and want to open with Liberty Hill!
It will be a Live Broadcast on the 9pm News.

Come Out, Be Loud, Be Proud, Wear Your Panther Colors.......

P.S. Get new Panther Gear tomorrow night at "Meet The Panthers" Panther Stadium 6PM.

firstcat
08-14-2008, 04:51 PM
HEY RP...
Can you hear that THUNDER in the distance??????

Runnin Panther
08-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by firstcat
HEY RP...
Can you hear that THUNDER in the distance??????

There storm is coming, all the little lions, bulldogs, bobcats and yellow jackets out there had better take cover or they may get trampled by the Panther Pride.

Can you hear it…it’s coming.

WildTexan972
08-14-2008, 05:15 PM
crickets

LH Panther Mom
08-14-2008, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
crickets
No, I checked our schedule and there are no cricket mascots......unless you're talking about the crickets that will be chirping on the opponent's side. :stirpot: :stirpot:

Rollin' Thunder - just like the storm the other day. :devil:

Rabid Cougar
08-14-2008, 08:14 PM
Ok now you're starting to sound like the Orange people and the 'wood folk.

espn1
08-14-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Runnin Panther
There storm is coming, all the little lions, bulldogs, bobcats and yellow jackets out there had better take cover or they may get trampled by the Panther Pride.

Can you hear it…it’s coming. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

JR2004
08-14-2008, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar

Yep.

wimbo_pro
08-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by espn1
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

I hate to say it...but LH has earned the right to be cocky and proud of it, all at the same time...we need someone out there to knock it out of them. Any takers???

LH Panther Mom
08-15-2008, 05:30 AM
Just 3 moms excited about senior season... :)

Runnin Panther
08-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar

I can’t help it, I’m just so EXCITED!

firstcat
08-15-2008, 08:42 AM
crickets always get cranked just before a storm comes because they know what's in store...

Wimbo - I guess you have no takers!

RP and LHPM - one question.....

WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR??????????????????

See ya'll tonight!

Pick6
08-15-2008, 08:47 AM
There is only one Rolling Thunder (http://www.rollingthunder1.com/)

All out CAT
08-15-2008, 09:03 AM
I don't like waiting in lines and I am special. (rode the short bus to school)
I need four purple short sleeve shirts, Large, medium, youth large (she's blossomed over the summer) and youth small.

out

firstcat
08-15-2008, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by All out CAT
I don't like waiting in lines and I am special. (rode the short bus to school)
I need four purple short sleeve shirts, Large, medium, youth large (she's blossomed over the summer) and youth small.

out

Sorry, Corky, I don't run that table no mo! You'll have to wait in line this year! But I do have some pull at the Project Grad Table: We're selling Glow Necklaces, BLEED PURPLE decals, and tickets for a deer stand, bbq pit, 2person high seat and Jewelry Gift Certificate! Come on by, we'll give you the "special" treatment!:inlove:

espn1
08-15-2008, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Just 3 moms excited about senior season... :) Don't they have a Cheerleader Board?:D :D :D

All out CAT
08-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Sorry, Corky, I don't run that table no mo! You'll have to wait in line this year! But I do have some pull at the Project Grad Table: We're selling Glow Necklaces, BLEED PURPLE decals, and tickets for a deer stand, bbq pit, 2person high seat and Jewelry Gift Certificate! Come on by, we'll give you the "special" treatment!:inlove:

sweet...

You thought there was more, huh? You're dirty

Ranger Mom
08-15-2008, 09:11 AM
Just 3 moms excited about senior season... :)

I didn't know that all 3 of y'all were moms.....heck, I didn't even know the other two were female!!

No offense "other two".....I need to pay closer attention!! :doh:

:D :D

LH Panther Mom
08-15-2008, 09:11 AM
crickets always get cranked just before a storm comes because they know what's in store...

Nice!!!!! :D :clap: :clap:

RP and LHPM - one question.....
WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR??????????????????

L-H-H-S!!!!!
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

LH Panther Mom
08-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I didn't know that all 3 of y'all were moms.....heck, I didn't even know the other two were female!!

LOL! They're in a couple of M&G pictures. :)

Ranger Mom
08-15-2008, 09:26 AM
LOL! They're in a couple of M&G pictures. :)

Was one of them at one of the State games, but she either hadn't signed up yet, or had signed up and hadn't posted??

I remember meeting somebody there!!

wimbo_pro
08-15-2008, 09:29 AM

LHPM is a chick??????

LH Panther Mom
08-15-2008, 09:42 AM
Was one of them at one of the State games, but she either hadn't signed up yet, or had signed up and hadn't posted??

I remember meeting somebody there!!
Well, they both were there, but that's not the one. She still reads, but has yet to sign up.

Runnin Panther
08-15-2008, 09:46 AM
Nice!!!!! :D :clap: :clap:

L-H-H-S!!!!!
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

DITTO

Ranger Mom
08-15-2008, 09:52 AM
Well, they both were there, but that's not the one. She still reads, but has yet to sign up.

So....are the "other two" parents of seniors also??

Which one is the girl that usually sat to the front of you....it seemed like you told me she had just gotten married not too long before.....she isn't old enough to have a "senior!"

You guessed it............................http://forums.dealofday.com/images/smilies/confused1.gif

Runnin Panther
08-15-2008, 09:53 AM

Are you going to be selling raffle tickets for a deer hunt tonight? You should post a picture of the deer your son killed last year so people can see the category of deer being raffled off. Might get some takers!

LH Panther Mom
08-15-2008, 10:13 AM
So....are the "other two" parents of seniors also??

Which one is the girl that usually sat to the front of you....it seemed like you told me she had just gotten married not too long before.....she isn't old enough to have a "senior!"

You guessed it............................http://forums.dealofday.com/images/smilies/confused1.gif
firstcat & RP have seniors. I think you're thinking about Cat Woman? She was MAJOR prego last season, had the baby in November and didn't make many games. Now it looks like the 18-months rule hit her. :(

firstcat
08-15-2008, 10:17 AM
We sure will! I'm not at my desk, so I can't post a picture.

nobogey72
08-15-2008, 10:19 AM
I must jump in here and say that LH has earned the right to be extrememely proud and vocal about their program. I consider it a great privilege to get to play ya'll the next 2 years. I think it goes without saying that if any of our teams had a streak going like LH and Celina, that we would be just as excited and confident. As for you Senior moms, don't get in to big of a hurry for it to get here, because as I'm sure you know, once that first game gets here, you blink your eyes and it's over. Having said all that (and said it very sincerely) now I must say that in week 1 I hope we kick the ever lovin' ---- out of ya'll.

PS I hope ya'll enjoy the rib eyes that we serve to all visiting fans free of charge.

LH Panther Mom
08-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
As for you Senior moms, don't get in to big of a hurry for it to get here, because as I'm sure you know, once that first game gets here, you blink your eyes and it's over.
I've already experienced it once and the only thing I can add is that until you've done it, you just don't know. I've been so anxious and have dreaded it getting here.

firstcat, have you got your Prozac prescription filled yet? :D ;)

Runnin Panther
08-15-2008, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I must jump in here and say that LH has earned the right to be extrememely proud and vocal about their program. I consider it a great privilege to get to play ya'll the next 2 years. I think it goes without saying that if any of our teams had a streak going like LH and Celina, that we would be just as excited and confident. As for you Senior moms, don't get in to big of a hurry for it to get here, because as I'm sure you know, once that first game gets here, you blink your eyes and it's over. Having said all that (and said it very sincerely) now I must say that in week 1 I hope we kick the ever lovin' ---- out of ya'll.

PS I hope ya'll enjoy the rib eyes that we serve to all visiting fans free of charge.

You are making me cry at work. STOP IT.

firstcat
08-15-2008, 01:03 PM
firstcat, have you got your Prozac prescription filled yet? :D ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Not yet, but I'm telling you, I plan to pop 'em like tic-tacs and I'll never shed a tear all year.......

JK!!!!!!

:crazy1: :crazy1:

Bitter sweet! I wish we were just now gearing up for Pop Warner all over again!!! Where did the time go?

wimbo_pro
08-15-2008, 01:24 PM
I find that alchohol tends to slow things down a bit...giver it a whirl, on top of the Prozac!!!

espn1
08-15-2008, 01:34 PM
I've already experienced it once and the only thing I can add is that until you've done it, you just don't know. I've been so anxious?:D ;) We are still talking about football aren't we???:D :D :D

All out CAT
08-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I find that alchohol tends to slow things down a bit...giver it a whirl, on top of the Prozac!!!

Alcohol itself is bad for firstcat...no need to introduce Prozac with it.

Firstcat, that deer is too small to be posting a site. ;)

Old Tiger
08-15-2008, 02:06 PM
First Down!

homers!

firstcat
08-15-2008, 02:18 PM
easy now, "All Out Cat"...glad to see you "out", it all makes sense now!

back on track:
Thanks for the 1-2-3-First Down....we like yelling that one every second or third play at the HILL....!!!!

BACK BACK BACK IT UP!!!! is another one we chant...(AOC's Favorite) sorry...I can't quit!!!!
man all this alone time is really taking its' toll!!!!

homers! [/B][/QUOTE] :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

pirate4state
08-15-2008, 02:21 PM
easy now, "All Out Cat"...glad to see you "out", it all makes sense now!

back on track:
Thanks for the 1-2-3-First Down....we like yelling that one every second or third play at the HILL....!!!!

BACK BACK BACK IT UP!!!! is another one we chant...(AOC's Favorite) sorry...I can't quit!!!!
man all this alone time is really taking its' toll!!!!

homers! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I like that one too. Ranger Mom likes the HIT 'EM AGAIN, HARDER, HARDER cheer! :D

firstcat
08-15-2008, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I like that one too. Ranger Mom likes the HIT 'EM AGAIN, HARDER, HARDER cheer! :D

Well, then RANGERMOM should know which cat I am, that's the one that I lead!!!!! My husband is the "Who ya rootin' for?" cat!

pirate4state
08-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Well, then RANGERMOM should know which cat I am, that's the one that I lead!!!!! My husband is the "Who ya rootin' for?" cat! I know who you are & who RP is too, but I've been to more LH games than she has. ;)

All out CAT
08-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Well, then RANGERMOM should know which cat I am, that's the one that I lead!!!!! My husband is the "Who ya rootin' for?" cat!

And he's gay...firstcat's a cover-up

firstcat
08-15-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by All out CAT
And he's gay...firstcat's a cover-up

TOOO funny! You made me chuckle!!!! So many comebacks in that, but I'll leave it alone!

OK, back to Panther Football! All out, you going to the scrimmage tomorrow?

Ranger Mom
08-15-2008, 03:48 PM

I remember you now!! LHPM introduced me to so many people that my head was swimming!!

Runnin Panther
08-15-2008, 04:23 PM
I know who you are & who RP is too, but I've been to more LH games than she has. ;)

I've been a regular for 6 years now. Before that I was a fair weather fan. firstcat has been a regular for the past 20 yrs (didn't want to date her too much :D ).

I may be a new comer but I'm LOUD and PROUD!

LH Panther Mom
08-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Ladies, we have "wardrobe malfunction" at the field. :eek: :eek: :eek: Some are on the temporary disabled list with hopes to return to the lineup before 6:00. Staples....not such a good idea. :doh:

themsu97
08-15-2008, 04:58 PM
I finally will get to meet some of you this year... but I will be wearing green...

WildTexan972
08-15-2008, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
I finally will get to meet some of you this year... but I will be wearing green...

green ain't so bad....do you know why?

surely you do.....

cause it ain't MAROON

firstcat
08-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Don't forget tonight at 9pm, Dave Cody and FOX 7 News will be at THE HILL for a live broadcast.
They'll be kicking off their High School Football Season Broadcasts, and want anyone who can make it to come down and show their PANTHER PRIDE!!
Meet at the State Champ Billboard around 8-8:30 because we'll be GOING LIVE AT 9!!!!!
WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR????????????? BACK-TO-STATE IN 2008!!!

SEE ME FOR YOUR "BLEED PURPLE" STICKERS (supporting project grad!)

ILS1
08-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Don't forget tonight at 9pm, Dave Cody and FOX 7 News will be at THE HILL for a live broadcast.
They'll be kicking off their High School Football Season Broadcasts, and want anyone who can make it to come down and show their PANTHER PRIDE!!
Meet at the State Champ Billboard around 8-8:30 because we'll be GOING LIVE AT 9!!!!!
WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR????????????? BACK-TO-STATE IN 2008!!!

SEE ME FOR YOUR "BLEED PURPLE" STICKERS (supporting project grad!)

Just watched it!!! Saw a live shot of LHPM in the background holding a #74 sign when they were interviewing Coach Vance. They interviewed her son "The Beast" earlier in the day after practice and he said this is the BIGGEST O-line they have ever HAD!!!! WOW!!!! That's scary!!!

:D :D :D

LH Panther Mom
08-18-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Just watched it!!! Saw a live shot of LHPM in the background holding a #74 sign when they were interviewing Coach Vance. They interviewed her son "The Beast" earlier in the day after practice and he said this is the BIGGEST O-line they have ever HAD!!!! WOW!!!! That's scary!!!

What'd you think of the buzz cut? :D

LH Panther Mom
08-18-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by ILS1

What'd you think of the buzz cut? :D

ILS1
08-19-2008, 06:48 AM
It looked good on him!!! I guess some of my grooming tips must have rubbed off on him!!! LOL!!! But fortunately for him, it'll grow back!!! As for me, not so much!!! :eek: :eek:

garciap77
08-19-2008, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Runnin Panther

Can you hear it…it’s coming.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

garciap77
08-19-2008, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I hate to say it...but LH has earned the right to be cocky and proud of it, all at the same time...we need someone out there to knock it out of them. Any takers???

Wylie Bulldogs will take them!:)

firstcat
08-19-2008, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Wylie Bulldogs will take them!:)

We'll take you up on that...enjoy the hope....it's gonna be short-lived!

LH Panther Mom
08-19-2008, 09:41 AM
Fox7 link (http://www.myfoxaustin.com/myfox/pages/Sports/Detail?contentId=7234430&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=6.1.1)

pirate4state
08-19-2008, 09:50 AM
Fox7 link (http://www.myfoxaustin.com/myfox/pages/Sports/Detail?contentId=7234430&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=6.1.1)

:2thumbsup

Thanks for sharing! Does Mr. Collins' hair stay purple?? :eek: :D

LH Panther Mom
08-19-2008, 09:53 AM
:2thumbsup

Thanks for sharing! Does Mr. Collins' hair stay purple?? :eek: :D
LOL! It has been MUCH more purple than that the past couple of years. ;)

firstcat
08-19-2008, 11:06 AM
LOL! It has been MUCH more purple than that the past couple of years. ;)

Hey, we didn't even expect him to be able to be there...this was a very quick attempt...with last year's dye!!!! It will be the old true PURPLE when gametime comes!!!!