PDA

View Full Version : Good morning

Pick6
08-14-2008, 08:18 AM
To my new Downlow family. I hope everyone has a great day today.

Ranger Mom
08-14-2008, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
To my new Downlow family. I hope everyone has a great day today.

Good Morning to you too!!

I am happy today, I thought it was Wednesday and then I get to work and find out it's Thursday!!!

WOO HOO!!!!

Old Tiger
08-14-2008, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I am happy today, I thought it was Wednesday and then I get to work and find out it's Thursday!!!

WOO HOO!!!! http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/JennV1988/PartyTime.jpg

boba fett
08-14-2008, 09:18 AM

WOO HOO!!!!

I woke up thinking it was Friday only to realize it was Thursday!

BreckTxLonghorn
08-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Today is my friday!

Tomorrow starts the week-long roadtrip to Vermont, including stops in Shreveport, Graceland, Maker's Mark factory, Mammoth Cave, Gettysburg, and the Ben & Jerry's factory. It's going to be AWESOME.

Ranger Mom
08-14-2008, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by boba fett
I woke up thinking it was Friday only to realize it was Thursday!

Bummer!!

Pick6
08-14-2008, 09:43 AM
This morning I woke up Grumpy. Tomorrow I'm gonna let her sleep in.

pirate4state
08-14-2008, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Today is my friday!

Tomorrow starts the week-long roadtrip to Vermont, including stops in Shreveport, Graceland, Maker's Mark factory, Mammoth Cave, Gettysburg, and the Ben & Jerry's factory. It's going to be AWESOME.

Lucky! :tongue:

Take plenty of pictures. Be safe!!

Sounds like a great trip!!

Old Tiger
08-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Today is my friday!

Tomorrow starts the week-long roadtrip to Vermont, including stops in Shreveport, Graceland, Maker's Mark factory, Mammoth Cave, Gettysburg, and the Ben & Jerry's factory. It's going to be AWESOME. Graceland is in the ghetto lol

Pick6
08-14-2008, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Graceland is in the ghetto lol

Memphis is the Ghetto.

espn1
08-14-2008, 10:03 AM
Today is my friday!

Tomorrow starts the week-long roadtrip to Vermont, including stops in Shreveport, Graceland, Maker's Mark factory, Mammoth Cave, Gettysburg, and the Ben & Jerry's factory. It's going to be AWESOME. Makers Mark??? You still have time to back out of that one and take the JD tour!:D :D :D

BreckTxLonghorn
08-14-2008, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by espn1
Makers Mark??? You still have time to back out of that one and take the JD tour!:D :D :D

Maker's Mark tastes much better in my opinion. Plus, you can dip your own bottle at the Maker's Mark factory!

BreckTxLonghorn
08-14-2008, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Graceland is in the ghetto lol

Yeah, Memphis IS the ghetto. That's why we'll only be there during the daytime, and will be in Nashville by nightfall.

Even so, Graceland's going to be AWESOME. I'm bringing a 4disc Elvis: Live in Vegas set leading up to it.

Old Tiger
08-14-2008, 10:29 AM
Yeah, Memphis IS the ghetto. That's why we'll only be there during the daytime, and will be in Nashville by nightfall.

Even so, Graceland's going to be AWESOME. I'm bringing a 4disc Elvis: Live in Vegas set leading up to it. When we went we were like man no wonder elvis died early lol

It's pretty cool but may be a bit overrated IMO

Lion_Addict
08-14-2008, 10:33 AM

WOO HOO!!!!

Ummmm....... sure it's "brunette" now? HA HA! ;) :D

charlesrixey
08-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Today is my friday!

going up to burlington, or stowe?

vermont is very beautiful, other than its politics

Ranger Mom
08-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Ummmm....... sure it's "brunette" now? HA HA! ;) :D

:eek: :eek: NOT NICE!!

Lion_Addict
08-14-2008, 10:46 AM
:eek: :eek: NOT NICE!!

Just playing ..... you know you're my hero :kiss:

BreckTxLonghorn
08-14-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
going up to burlington, or stowe?

vermont is very beautiful, other than its politics

Manchester, actually. Friends are getting married up there, and their family owns a B&B. We'll be flying back, though. 3 guys in a rental car could mean black eyes for the wedding, so a drive back would be pushing it!

I've always wanted to visit the state, but more in September. Hopefully it'll be perfect 'Vermont' weather.