PDA

View Full Version : ingleside G-P scrim

G-P King
08-14-2008, 06:58 AM
Ingleside - G-P scrimage what yall think?

Phil C
08-14-2008, 09:13 AM
It should be an interesting scrimmage between two good teams. I don't go too much by scimmage results since the coaches are usually also looking at new players and trying different players at different positions but it does help pass the time till the real play starts.

boba fett
08-14-2008, 09:17 AM
Gp wins

What time is the scrimmage?

G-P King
08-14-2008, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by boba fett
Gp wins

What time is the scrimmage? Wins ? Typical! I was talking about getting things looked at and who would look the best! there is no winner in scrimages!

Coach Harris just runns plays if it works or not he moves on and never goes back to it again! Last year in ingleside, they would running plays that worked over and over! From what I heard The ingleside coach has really got the G-Ps coach preety ticked off! Including 7-7 when his coaches would not tell a kid to lay off that was mouthing! Should be interesting!

5pm sat at g-P

boba fett
08-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by G-P King
Wins ? Typical! I was talking about getting things looked at and who would look the best! there is no winner in scrimages!

Coach Harris just runns plays if it works or not he moves on and never goes back to it again! Last year in ingleside, they would running plays that worked over and over! From what I heard The ingleside coach has really got the G-Ps coach preety ticked off! Including 7-7 when his coaches would not tell a kid to lay off that was mouthing! Should be interesting!

5pm sat at g-P

Well, you asked what we thought. You can sit here & tell me that there is no winner, but c'mon yall know y'all keep score! LOL

Not surprising. Maybe Harris is ticked off cause people have been going around saying Hesseltine has already been offered the Gp job! Way I hear it, it's as good as his!

ROFLMAO

G-P King
08-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Well, you asked what we thought. You can sit here & tell me that there is no winner, but c'mon yall know y'all keep score! LOL

Not surprising. Maybe Harris is ticked off cause people have been going around saying Hesseltine has already been offered the Gp job! Way I hear it, it's as good as his!

ROFLMAO Doubt it! We will see this year from what I hear he is already making excuses! Coach from the Mustangs is saying that he has alot of guys hurt aleady and they lost a real good player to Carroll over the summer. I belive he was the fastest guy on the team. Will be a short scrimage Ingeleside does not want to go game type scrimage at all? ? ? Just 30 first team and 20 second team. Playing Ingleside was a waste last year and looks to be a waste this year as well!

The EE scrimage next week will be good 15 first team 12 second team and a whole half of a real game.

Gp83
08-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Gp wins

What time is the scrimmage? I heard 5...but maybe that's JV at 5 and Varsity at 7. But I heard 5

Ingleside Fan
08-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Doubt it! We will see this year from what I hear he is already making excuses! Coach from the Mustangs is saying that he has alot of guys hurt aleady and they lost a real good player to Carroll over the summer. I belive he was the fastest guy on the team. Will be a short scrimage Ingeleside does not want to go game type scrimage at all? ? ? Just 30 first team and 20 second team. Playing Ingleside was a waste last year and looks to be a waste this year as well!

The EE scrimage next week will be good 15 first team 12 second team and a whole half of a real game.

Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder? No escuses a WR did tare his akelys tendon first week of practice. And our RB from last year did transfer to Carroll over the summer. Coach Hessletine is just trying to do what is right for his team. I guess you don't trust Coach Harris to make that decision. If he thought it was a waste of time he would not have us on the schedule.

Maybe you need to go get some Anger Management Counseling!:p

popcorn screen
08-14-2008, 02:57 PM
If GP is scrimmaging Ingleside, then two scenarios come to mind. Ingleside thinks they are going to be pretty good, so they want to scrimmage a very good upper classification team to gauge where they are OR GP is going to work out with a lower classification school so that they can get a lot of players in to evaluate their team. Yes, I grew up in that area so I know a little about both towns. In a regular season game, there is NO WAY that Ingle can compete with GP. And having coached for many years, winning a scrimmage...yea maybe, but what you want is to come out of there with some position ?'s filled and have a good showing on both sides of the ball and take that momemntum into your next practice. Anyway, I hope it is a tie:D

Phil C
08-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Remember a scrimmage is kind of like a pro football exibition game or whatever you call them. The purpose is to look at players at different positions and look at new players and decided where to play your players. Both teams are not going to be at their best. Remember the scrimmages don't go on the record books and after the first week in September they are generally forgotten.

tarpon84
08-14-2008, 08:46 PM
Should be a good scrimmage. Both are considered powerhouses at their respective levels. I believe GP comes out on top but Ingleside will be a good test. GP scrimmages Edcouch Elsa next week which should be another fun scrimmage to watch.

pirate4state
08-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by tarpon84
Should be a good scrimmage. Both are considered powerhouses at their respective levels. I believe GP comes out on top but Ingleside will be a good test. GP scrimmages Edcouch Elsa next week which should be another fun scrimmage to watch. Can we really call Ingleside a powerhouse? :thinking: :thinking: Well, I guess YOU can :p :D

that should wake up our Ingleside posters

tarpon84
08-14-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Can we really call Ingleside a powerhouse? :thinking: :thinking: Well, I guess YOU can :p :D

They r always good year in and year out within the region

pirate4state
08-15-2008, 12:25 AM
They r always good year in and year out within the region

whatever you say

tarpon84
08-15-2008, 12:29 AM
:rolleyes:

pirate4state
08-15-2008, 12:35 AM
:rolleyes:

exactly.....look at their history....since 1990 they've made the playoffs 5 times...i wouldn't exactly call that "year in & year out", but whatever...you are entitled to your opinion.

Ingleside Fan
08-15-2008, 04:30 AM
Can we really call Ingleside a powerhouse? :thinking: :thinking: Well, I guess YOU can :p :D

Wow you just want a fight. I would not call Ingleside a powerhouse either. Sinton is still the big dog of the years in 30-3a/31-3a. We are a changing and growing program. When we have 5 to 10 more winning seasons, we might be a power in South Texas.

pirate4state
08-15-2008, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
Wow you just want a fight. I would not call Ingleside a powerhouse either. Sinton is still the big dog of the years in 30-3a/31-3a. We are a changing and growing program. When we have 5 to 10 more winning seasons, we might be a power in South Texas. :D

How is it a fight if you agree with me? :p :cool:

I just think people throw around the term "powerhouse" too much or too loosely.

:kiss:

LH Panther Mom
08-15-2008, 06:22 AM
:D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Do you realize what TIME it is????????

Ingleside Fan
08-15-2008, 08:00 AM

Your right not a fight with me, ;) but I am sure someone will pick on it sometime? Agreement on the "powerhouse" thing. Our district is going through allot of changes and I hope it will make it stronger and more competitive for the future. But of course we are still in region IV and no one north of I 10 thinks we are competitive :mad: except Cuero of course. Please, no slight on Cuero :thumbsup: they are the Big Dogs in the South.:)

truebluestang
08-15-2008, 10:52 AM
Ingleside has become a quality program over the past four years under Coach Hesseltines guidance. Their record is 37-12 in that time period and they have been to the state semis. They have beaten Miller the last two years who beat both G-P and Flour Bluff at least once during that time period so to say they would not have competed against G-P is wrong. Anyone who saw last year's scrimmage knows that when firsts went against firsts Ingleside had the advantage. I would say that Ingleside has become a powerful 3A team in the last five years winning the last two district titles and they should look to compete against better teams. They are a little down this year, but I guarantee they will get after G-P in the scrimmage. Coach will not concede this scrimmage but has to be smart about things. He does not have the depth or the talent G-P has this year, so the scrimmage will be more controlled but his team will not back down- guaranteed! Do not be surprised if Ingleside wins the district again. Do I need to remind you that in the five years before Coach Hesseltine Inglesides record was 12-38.

Necks_Fan
08-15-2008, 11:12 AM
No escuses a WR did tare his akelys tendon first week of practice. Lol. Nice spelling.

pirate4state
08-15-2008, 11:18 AM
Your right not a fight with me, ;) but I am sure someone will pick on it sometime? Agreement on the "powerhouse" thing. Our district is going through allot of changes and I hope it will make it stronger and more competitive for the future. But of course we are still in region IV and no one north of I 10 thinks we are competitive :mad: except Cuero of course. Please, no slight on Cuero :thumbsup: they are the Big Dogs in the South.:) As a whole, I believe our district is down this year. IMO there is no real clear cut favorite. I ain't buying what the media is trying to sell on Oso, but time will tell. See ya soon!

piratebg
08-15-2008, 12:28 PM
Personally, I think the quality of play has dropped in District 30/31, and that includes Ingleside. Last year all three playoff teams were knocked out in the first round of the playoffs. OG and Ingleside have lost a step or two. Sinton is in a complete rebuilding mode. Mathis and WO have improved but are only competitive within the district. Right now, I am not really sold on one team this year.

piratebg
08-15-2008, 12:31 PM

I agree. There are no "powerhouses" in 31-3A. Sinton is a "traditional South Texas powerhouse" only but not the past couple of years. Ingleside still has a little ways to go, IMO. It will take more than 5 good years to dub them a "powerhouse".

IHStangFan
08-15-2008, 12:33 PM

that should wake up our Ingleside posters nope...there are no powerhouse teams down in that area in 3A. There are some very GOOD teams...but powerhouses? Nah. Not lately. :p

IHStangFan
08-15-2008, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I agree. There are no "powerhouses" in 31-3A. Sinton is a "traditional South Texas powerhouse" only but not the past couple of years. Ingleside still has a little ways to go, IMO. It will take more than 5 good years to dub them a "powerhouse". and this is just my thinking but........on the flip side of that...Sinton hasn't been a dominant power in 5 years or so...so I would no longer call them a "South Texas Powerhouse" either. You can't still call Sinton a powerhouse not having done much in the past handful of years, then come and say that Ingleside wouldn't be considered a South Texas PH because they've only been good for 5 years. Now, I've already said I don't think ANY team down there is a powerhouse these days, so don't go all "youre a homer" on me, I'm just tossing it out there for thought.

piratebg
08-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
and this is just my thinking but........on the flip side of that...Sinton hasn't been a dominant power in 5 years or so...so I would no longer call them a "South Texas Powerhouse" either. You can't still call Sinton a powerhouse not having done much in the past handful of years, then come and say that Ingleside wouldn't be considered a South Texas PH because they've only been good for 5 years. Now, I've already said I don't think ANY team down there is a powerhouse these days, so don't go all "youre a homer" on me, I'm just tossing it out there for thought.

Look a little closer. I said a "traditional South Texas powerhouse" only but not the past couple of years. This means that traditionally they field a pretty good team but not for the past couple of years. They are anything but a powerhouse right now and I wouldn't even try to claim they are either. There are no powerhouses in 31-3A.

piratebg
08-15-2008, 12:43 PM
D31 is a weak district right now. :(

IHStangFan
08-15-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
D31 is a weak district right now. :( agreed....sadly enough. West Oso is supposed to win the district, and I can see that happening, but being ranked as high as they are in the state...that I don't understand. I have a feeling if they're buying into that hype they'll have a quick and painful fall from grace.

piratebg
08-15-2008, 12:48 PM
I have a feeling if they're buying into that hype they'll have a quick and painful fall from grace.

You and me both.

sinfan75
08-15-2008, 12:50 PM
I say Sinton wins district or gets runner-up. history says so

Necks_Fan
08-15-2008, 12:52 PM
and this is just my thinking but........on the flip side of that...Sinton hasn't been a dominant power in 5 years or so...so I would no longer call them a "South Texas Powerhouse" either. You can't still call Sinton a powerhouse not having done much in the past handful of years, then come and say that Ingleside wouldn't be considered a South Texas PH because they've only been good for 5 years. Now, I've already said I don't think ANY team down there is a powerhouse these days, so don't go all "youre a homer" on me, I'm just tossing it out there for thought. You're a Homer!

:p :D ;)

IHS Fan
08-15-2008, 01:22 PM
ingleside is far from being a powerhouse this year. we lost 28 seniors from last years team. only have abour 8 returning varsity players. i don't know how many of them were starters last year.

pirate4state
08-15-2008, 01:25 PM
nope...there are no powerhouse teams down in that area in 3A. There are some very GOOD teams...but powerhouses? Nah. Not lately. :p agreed. :cool:

this is gonna be really bad of me, but yall know i can't keep my mouth shut for too long...if Oso wins district -- it's just a sign of da times ;)

popcorn screen
08-15-2008, 03:31 PM
truebluestang: Get your coach to scedule GP in the preseason. Scrimmages mean nothing. So does so and so beating so in so during the regular season. Pad up and man up. Get them on your schedule. I am sure you can beat Cal as well........:rolleyes:

DDBooger
08-15-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
truebluestang: Get your coach to scedule GP in the preseason. Scrimmages mean nothing. So does so and so beating so in so during the regular season. Pad up and man up. Get them on your schedule. I am sure you can beat Cal as well........:rolleyes: :eek: :dispntd: :weeping:

maybe:cool:

truebluestang
08-15-2008, 03:51 PM
popcorn screen- I think I know what kind of person I'm dealing with. Popcorn screen- never heard of that and some work on the spelling would be good. I was simply expressing my opinion about what I thought would happen if the two teams matched up in the past. I know it would have been a great game. We can only compare who the teams both played since they did not play each other. If you look at Sinton from last year or Port Lavaca I think you would agree that it would have bben a good game. G-P is no Calallen- just wanted to throw that out.

Maroon87
08-15-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by truebluestang
G-P is no Calallen- just wanted to throw that out.

Oh boy...:stirpot:

:hijacktd:

DDBooger
08-15-2008, 04:22 PM
popcorn screen- I think I know what kind of person I'm dealing with. Popcorn screen- never heard of that and some work on the spelling would be good. I was simply expressing my opinion about what I thought would happen if the two teams matched up in the past. I know it would have been a great game. We can only compare who the teams both played since they did not play each other. If you look at Sinton from last year or Port Lavaca I think you would agree that it would have bben a good game. G-P is no Calallen- just wanted to throw that out. im buying you a beer! ;)
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/alex-wondering/beerchug.gif

Gp83
08-15-2008, 04:48 PM
Ingleside has become a quality program over the past four years under Coach Hesseltines guidance. Their record is 37-12 in that time period and they have been to the state semis. They have beaten Miller the last two years who beat both G-P and Flour Bluff at least once during that time period so to say they would not have competed against G-P is wrong. Anyone who saw last year's scrimmage knows that when firsts went against firsts Ingleside had the advantage. I would say that Ingleside has become a powerful 3A team in the last five years winning the last two district titles and they should look to compete against better teams. They are a little down this year, but I guarantee they will get after G-P in the scrimmage. Coach will not concede this scrimmage but has to be smart about things. He does not have the depth or the talent G-P has this year, so the scrimmage will be more controlled but his team will not back down- guaranteed! Do not be surprised if Ingleside wins the district again. Do I need to remind you that in the five years before Coach Hesseltine Inglesides record was 12-38. You are on crack dude...It was 1-1 after practice plays and then 2-1 GP in game situation. I don't know where the heck you guys come off dominating that scrimmage:rolleyes:

Gp83
08-15-2008, 04:58 PM
1st against 1st, GP held Ingleside to a negative 20 yards on the first 15 plays:rolleyes:

DDBooger
08-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Gp83
1st against 1st, GP held Ingleside to a negative 20 yards on the first 15 plays:rolleyes: :eek:

Gp83
08-15-2008, 05:00 PM
You're welcome to come over to http://www.texaaaasports.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8213&perpage=15&pagenumber=4 and we can refresh your memory

G-P King
08-15-2008, 05:18 PM
Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder? No escuses a WR did tare his akelys tendon first week of practice. And our RB from last year did transfer to Carroll over the summer. Coach Hessletine is just trying to do what is right for his team. I guess you don't trust Coach Harris to make that decision. If he thought it was a waste of time he would not have us on the schedule.

Maybe you need to go get some Anger Management Counseling!:p Maybe cookie chips! Ingleside lost alot to graduation! Just trying to do what is right for his team? your kidding right going game situation gives alot of timming and game flow! That is what teams need! Running plays is good but need the game situation! He put ingleside with intentions of having a good work out not a powder puff match! Hessletine aggreed to game situation now he is pulling out!

G-P King
08-15-2008, 05:21 PM
Ingleside has become a quality program over the past four years under Coach Hesseltines guidance. Their record is 37-12 in that time period and they have been to the state semis. They have beaten Miller the last two years who beat both G-P and Flour Bluff at least once during that time period so to say they would not have competed against G-P is wrong. Anyone who saw last year's scrimmage knows that when firsts went against firsts Ingleside had the advantage. I would say that Ingleside has become a powerful 3A team in the last five years winning the last two district titles and they should look to compete against better teams. They are a little down this year, but I guarantee they will get after G-P in the scrimmage. Coach will not concede this scrimmage but has to be smart about things. He does not have the depth or the talent G-P has this year, so the scrimmage will be more controlled but his team will not back down- guaranteed! Do not be surprised if Ingleside wins the district again. Do I need to remind you that in the five years before Coach Hesseltine Inglesides record was 12-38. Sounds like you are eluding to thefact that Ingleside can beat G-P?

G-P King
08-15-2008, 05:23 PM
agreed. :cool:

this is gonna be really bad of me, but yall know i can't keep my mouth shut for too long...if Oso wins district -- it's just a sign of da times ;) Oso will be very good this year! not a sign of the times!

Gp83
08-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Hessletine aggreed to game situation now he is pulling out! Guess he's trying to hold on to that make believe win

G-P King
08-15-2008, 05:27 PM
Guess he's trying to hold on to that make believe win Ya I was there. It was very short and very boring! In no way did ingleside even come close to doninating! This year will be different! Harris was being nice to hesseltine last year!

Maroon87
08-15-2008, 05:28 PM
Dang...and I thought Flour Bluff and Calhoun talked a lot of smack about their scrimmage.:doh:

G-P King
08-15-2008, 05:29 PM
its going to be funnnn! Talked to one of the players moms in ingleside and she feels ingleside will not be good this year!:doh:

G-P King
08-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Dang...and I thought Flour Bluff and Calhoun talked a lot of smack about their scrimmage.:doh: Such close towns! No smack talk on G-P side just Ingledinks eluding that they are domminate over G-P! lol

SintonFan_inAustin
08-15-2008, 06:59 PM
Bring BACK Sinton vs GP :mad: :mad: :mad:

well not just yet,for GP it looks like this might be a very good year. Sinton still recovering.

Gp83
08-15-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Bring BACK Sinton vs GP :mad: :mad: :mad:

well not just yet,for GP it looks like this might be a very good year. Sinton still recovering. Your Coach didn't want to

Ingleside Fan
08-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Maybe cookie chips! Ingleside lost alot to graduation! Just trying to do what is right for his team? your kidding right going game situation gives alot of timming and game flow! That is what teams need! Running plays is good but need the game situation! He put ingleside with intentions of having a good work out not a powder puff match! Hessletine aggreed to game situation now he is pulling out!

Again I asked why would a 4a team even worrying about a 3a team. This scrimmage means nothing. You should hope GP is preparing for teams like Calallen, Carroll, Beeville (Jones) they are ones you should be worrying about. I will make sure I ask the Coach about you allegations tomorrow when I see him. :rolleyes:

SintonFan_inAustin
08-15-2008, 07:12 PM
Again I asked why would a 4a team even worrying about a 3a team. because that is the next opponent. Ingleside coach might be rebuilding his team some but this scrimmage should be intense as its neighboring towns.:)

sinfan75
08-15-2008, 07:13 PM
It's always the other coach who doesn't wanna play. LOL probably true though. Harris stopped the Refugio-Sinton annual tussle.

Gp83
08-15-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
It's always the other coach who doesn't wanna play. LOL probably true though. Harris stopped the Refugio-Sinton annual tussle. Harris told me Sintons coach was trying to lighten the load....Sinton predistict schedule was to brutal

piratebg
08-15-2008, 08:27 PM
Harris told me Sintons coach was trying to lighten the load....Sinton predistict schedule was to brutal

And I agree. Sinton has dropped in size and their level of play has come down too. I will not say that our boys aren't giving there all out there, but the predistrict schedule that we did have was doing more harm then good. It's never good having your team having to limp their way into district play.

RiverRat19
08-15-2008, 09:56 PM
It takes a very special team to "play up" in non-district and succeed then compete and do well in district. Very very few teams at any classification can pull that off.

Usually that's a numbers game and matter of talent level and experience.

popcorn screen
08-15-2008, 11:10 PM
Popcorn screen is a term used in the original run and shoot from mouse davis. It is a cadence call for a type of motion. Its dark and keys are hard to see - so typing bad. It doesnt help that I watch tv when I type. What are all these GP fans doing on a 3A board. You guys no you outclass the dinks. Give em a break. :eek:

Necks_Fan
08-15-2008, 11:17 PM
bben Some spelling would be good.

NewYorkYankee
08-15-2008, 11:20 PM
GP should dominate this scrimmage

DDBooger
08-16-2008, 11:28 AM
any ihs fans going to this so we can get two sides of the scrimmage?:)

Gp83
08-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
any ihs fans going to this so we can get two sides of the scrimmage?:) LOL...the fantasy side and then the what actually happened side. Scrimmage going to be so short there won't be much to tell, side. :rolleyes:

SintonFan_inAustin
08-16-2008, 02:41 PM
i might make it to this scrimmage if its not as hot as it was this morning.

Sinton vs CC Ray
Sinton 1st team scored twice as QB Josh Harrison looking more comfortable than last year drove the team down the field on couple nice passes and running game punched it in on the ground. 2nd time out Josh Harrsion complete a TD pass around 60 or 65 yds out. Defense held CC Ray 2 first down on their first set off plays.Sinton D pickoff CC Ray couple of times.

Was Sinton 2 CC Ray 0 when i left with 2nd team in there.

Note about 7 on 7, CC Ray looked unstoppable as Sinton couldnt cover the receivers but once it was 11 vs 11 it was a different story.... lol.

Ingleside Fan
08-16-2008, 02:58 PM
any ihs fans going to this so we can get two sides of the scrimmage?:)

I'll be there.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-16-2008, 04:09 PM

5pm sat at g-P is this varsity start time?

DDBooger
08-16-2008, 06:46 PM
83 just called me, so far IHS has scored twice with its offensive possessions. :eek: GP hasn't run offense yet.

DDBooger
08-16-2008, 06:53 PM
IHS only has 1 td; GP scored in their 1st possession.

1 to 1 right now

pirate4state
08-16-2008, 06:57 PM
:thinking:

cool - live updates of a scrimmage :nerd: :p

DDBooger
08-16-2008, 07:03 PM
:thinking:

cool - live updates of a scrimmage :nerd: :p you do like to run your mouth!:rolleyes: i suggest you keep it closed woman!
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n41/pauljamescountry/al_bundy.jpg

lmao j/k!!!
2-1 now, gp! hey 83 is excited and he's calling me, thought i'd share! im outta here

:mad: :(

AP Panther Fan
08-16-2008, 07:23 PM
Such close towns! No smack talk on G-P side just Ingledinks eluding that they are domminate over G-P! lol

HA! And I thought we were the only ones that called them that!

pirate4state
08-16-2008, 07:23 PM
you do like to run your mouth!:rolleyes: i suggest you keep it closed woman!
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n41/pauljamescountry/al_bundy.jpg

lmao j/k!!!
2-1 now, gp! hey 83 is excited and he's calling me, thought i'd share! im outta here

:mad: :(

take it easy nancy :p

AP Panther Fan
08-16-2008, 07:28 PM
hey 83 is excited and he's calling me

LOL....I couldn't help myself!

P4S...is the Dallas game being televised?

pirate4state
08-16-2008, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

P4S...is the Dallas game being televised?

:o

I don't even know if they are playing today. If they are I'm driving out to your house. :p LOL

AP Panther Fan
08-16-2008, 07:34 PM
:o

I don't even know if they are playing today. If they are I'm driving out to your house. :p LOL

They are playing Denver...but not sure if I can watch it. I think 99.1 is going to broadcast the game on the radio, but I would rather watch it.

Come on over....byob and bring your pillow! :D

pirate4state
08-16-2008, 07:35 PM
They are playing Denver...but not sure if I can watch it. I think 99.1 is going to broadcast the game on the radio, but I would rather watch it.

Come on over....byob and bring your pillow! :D

According to the web site they are on CBS11. The guide on directv doesn't have scheduled to air. :rolleyes: :mad:

AP Panther Fan
08-16-2008, 07:40 PM
According to the web site they are on CBS11. The guide on directv doesn't have scheduled to air. :rolleyes: :mad:

Soooo....what are you saying? Our CBS channel is 11, but I have a feeling that's not what you mean? Oh well, come over anyway. :D

pirate4state
08-16-2008, 07:42 PM
According to the web site they are on CBS11. The guide on directv doesn't have scheduled to air. :rolleyes: :mad: It will be aired on KDF...a channel I don't have with directv :(

oh well...I'll catch the replay during the week :rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
08-16-2008, 07:45 PM
It will be aired on KDF...a channel I don't have with directv :(

oh well...I'll catch the replay during the week :rolleyes:

Well okay then...guess I will listen. Do you think we hijacked their silly little thread enough?:cool:

pirate4state
08-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Well okay then...guess I will listen. Do you think we hijacked their silly little thread enough?:cool: Do you have directv too? I thought you had regular cable? If you do you should have that channel, I thought. Hurry and check. :p I don't think I can make it to Aransas in 15 minutes. LOL

AP Panther Fan
08-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Do you have directv too? I thought you had regular cable? If you do you should have that channel, I thought. Hurry and check. :p I don't think I can make it to Aransas in 15 minutes. LOL

No I have regular TV....let me check again....I am wondering if KDF Fox is channel 13...stand by!

AP Panther Fan
08-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Oh heck ya...don't get a ticket on the way...it takes at least 25 minutes!:D

DDBooger
08-16-2008, 07:53 PM
its ok, its the simple things you lil bus riders love!:D :p

AP Panther Fan
08-16-2008, 07:55 PM
its ok, its the simple things you lil bus riders love!:D :p

:kiss: :kiss:

You know, it takes a special person for me to allow that!:D

DDBooger
08-16-2008, 07:55 PM
:kiss: :kiss:

You know, it takes a special person for me to allow that!:D my middle name is "ed" ;) haha

AP Panther Fan
08-16-2008, 07:57 PM
my middle name is "ed" ;) haha

special "Ed"....I actually get it....and I didn't catch the bus today! ;)

DDBooger
08-16-2008, 07:58 PM
special "Ed"....I actually get it....and I didn't catch the bus today! ;) its that "special" luck! haha

Gp83
08-16-2008, 08:20 PM
Gp looked great on offense tonight...struggled on defense at first...adjusted and then looked good. 5-1 Gp win I left

Ingleside Fan
08-17-2008, 06:32 AM
The scrimmage went well. GP 5 Ingleside 1

The Mustangs did drive three good times. Could not score in the short yardage, close to the goal line (under 10 years) The receivers did pretty good. Our Run game is struggling, they will get there. We did pull up two receivers from the JV, fast a good hands. Our lineman did really good on pass protection and run.

GP did run the ball very good, not much passing. They have one running back that is really good. They will have trouble with holding for there lineman and receivers. There was some blocking in the back by defense. Don't know if this was the 2nd string that committed these fouls.

:)

Alot of scouting from other teams were there.
Miller, Edcouch-Elsa etc...

G-P King
08-17-2008, 07:01 AM
8-1 in G-P's favor! 1 long pass got inglesides score
JV was 3-3 tie
G-P freshmen was 5-0 G-P freshmen dominated

G-P King
08-17-2008, 07:11 AM
The scrimmage went well. GP 5 Ingleside 1

The Mustangs did drive three good times. Could not score in the short yardage, close to the goal line (under 10 years) The receivers did pretty good. Our Run game is struggling, they will get there. We did pull up two receivers from the JV, fast a good hands. Our lineman did really good on pass protection and run.

GP did run the ball very good, not much passing. They have one running back that is really good. They will have trouble with holding for there lineman and receivers. There was some blocking in the back by defense. Don't know if this was the 2nd string that committed these fouls.

:)

Alot of scouting from other teams were there.
Miller, Edcouch-Elsa etc... it was a clean srcrimage all in all good work!

Who brings there whole coaching staff to scout for a scrimage? E-E brought the whole staff to scout for a scrimage! Ya a scrimage, a freaking scrimage! Wghat are they going to bring thioer band and the cheerleaders aswell next week! Wow:vrycnfsd:

Beeville was there as well Eric soza and daddy were there! Coach soza bought a spirit statement from our cheerleaders! crazy! Good people!

Ingleside Fan
08-17-2008, 08:28 AM
it was a clean srcrimage all in all good work!

Who brings there whole coaching staff to scout for a scrimage? E-E brought the whole staff to scout for a scrimage! Ya a scrimage, a freaking scrimage! Wghat are they going to bring thioer band and the cheerleaders aswell next week! Wow:vrycnfsd:

Beeville was there as well Eric soza and daddy were there! Coach soza bought a spirit statement from our cheerleaders! crazy! Good people!

I only seen two coaches from E-E. One was a former Mustang coach.

Gp83
08-17-2008, 10:13 AM
I only seen two coaches from E-E. One was a former Mustang coach. I counted 10 of them sitting behind me