PDA

View Full Version : So I saw something cool

Necks_Fan
08-13-2008, 03:01 PM
on the 4A Site. Soymartinez has a list of things a man should do in his life.

I thought it would be cool to start our own, but let's expand.

List something you think every man/woman should do before they die.

I don't have one that stands out right at this moment, so I'm just going to pass for right now.

WildTexan972
08-13-2008, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
on the 4A Site. Soymartinez has a list of things a man should do in his life.

I thought it would be cool to start our own, but let's expand.

List something you think every man/woman should do before they die.

I don't have one that stands out right at this moment, so I'm just going to pass for right now.

in the famous words of some person I saw type it once....

"Does anybody honestly care besides you?"

injuredinmelee
08-13-2008, 03:08 PM
Take your daughter to the ballet!

Mine loves it and she knows it isnt my thing but it meant the world to her that I would sit through one with her.

Ranger Mom
08-13-2008, 03:12 PM
I think everyone should see the Ocean!

injuredinmelee
08-13-2008, 03:13 PM
See the Grand Canyon. Words cannot describe it. Well maybe they can but im not smart enough to put them all together.

nobogey72
08-13-2008, 04:25 PM
Go see the movie "The Bucket List":D :D :D

BreckTxLonghorn
08-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Watch a game at Yankee Stadium. Watch a game at Wrigley Field.

Cliff Jump.

Start your own business, even if its something little and on the side.

Fall in love.

Sit on a dock at a lake on a clear night, preferrably with no moon, and just look up. Find the constellations, look for planets, see the Milky Way. Enjoy it (this is especially so for people who didn't grow up in small town).

Go to DC. Look at the buildings and monuments and museuems and everything that represents the history of our country and what it means.

These are just off the top of my head.

DDBooger
08-13-2008, 04:38 PM
get into a fight, at least once! win or lose, you may like the rush! lol

Old Tiger
08-13-2008, 04:51 PM
-an asian chick
-a cougar

DDBooger
08-13-2008, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
-an asian chick
-a cougar you are wise!

Johnny Utah
08-13-2008, 04:56 PM
Along the lines of the DC thread....1. Visit the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and see the changing of the guard(AMAZING!)
2. Kennedy's grave and Eternal Flame at Arlington Cemetery.
3. Vietanam War Memorial, and look for someones name that may be close to yours, or a family friend, relative, etc....

Old Tiger
08-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
you are wise! yes i'm 50% there

crzyjournalist03
08-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Watch a game at Yankee Stadium.

It's too late to try to do that now unless you already have a ticket this year. :(

BreckTxLonghorn
08-13-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
It's too late to try to do that now unless you already have a ticket this year. :(

Sept. 13 :D

popcorn screen
08-13-2008, 05:59 PM
John Utah - I have done those three things and the changing of the gaurd is awesome.

1. Parachute
2. Parasailing
3. Hook a 10 pound bass
4. Snow ski the mountains of USA (all are good and magnificent)
5. Go to Vegas and throw the dice

Looking4number8
08-13-2008, 06:20 PM
be a daddy! You can say what you want, but there is nothing better than looking in the brand new eyes of your first born!

DU_stud04
08-13-2008, 06:24 PM
cook me dinner. preferably a steak.

Emerson1
08-13-2008, 06:57 PM
yes i'm 50% there
Not a lot of Asians in rockdale?

Ranger Mom
08-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by lookingfornumbe
be a daddy! You can say what you want, but there is nothing better than looking in the brand new eyes of your first born!

Or being a mommy!! Heck, even being a grandma (Ki Ki, in my case) ranks right up there too!!!

Old Tiger
08-13-2008, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Not a lot of Asians in rockdale? got the asian in padre...just need the cougar

DDBooger
08-13-2008, 08:07 PM
got the asian in padre...just need the cougar well you got the harder of the two out the way

Trashman
08-13-2008, 08:39 PM
Being able to hit a target the size of small car at full speed from over a mile away!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c4/Abrams_firing_in_Kuwait_%282007%29.jpg/800px-Abrams_firing_in_Kuwait_%282007%29.jpg

sinton66
08-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Split a quart of Ron Rico 151 with a buddy and wake up at the foot of the big cross outside San Diego, Ca.

popcorn screen
08-13-2008, 10:46 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got the asian in padre...just need the cougar

hey, I am married to a Cougar!! Except she prowls only with me:p

STANG RED
08-13-2008, 11:52 PM
Learn how to sail a boat, and sail on the ocean. It is one of the coolest things I have ever done. My cousin and I did it off the coast of Nagshead NC everyday for a week many years ago and had a blast. And for you young fellers, the sailboat was a huge chick magnet. We gave lots of rides to some smoking hot babes in bikinis. :D

He and I also spent several days exploring Washington D.C. The Smithsonion Institute, Museum of Natural Science and Space & Aeronotics Museum are a must see for everyone. We happened to be there while the King Tut exhibit was on display in the Smithsonion. Coolest thing I have ever seen.

Here is info on the Tut exhibit that will be coming to Dallas in October. Do yourself a huge favor and go see it. You will be amazed I guarantee you!!!

http://dallasmuseumofart.org/Dallas_Museum_of_Art/View/Tut/ID_198987

Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs, the exhibition that drew nearly four million visitors during its two-year, four-city tour, will return to the United States for a three-city encore tour. Following the success of the first tour, which broke records at each of the four museums it visited in the United States from June 2005 through September 2007, the exhibition will return from its current London engagement to open at the Dallas Museum of Art in October 2008, followed by visits to two yet to be named museums.

Oh I almost forgot to mention hang gliding. We did that off the sand dunes at Kittyhawk NC, right near where the Wright brothers first flew their plane (which is saw on display in D.C.). That was very very cool.