PDA

View Full Version : Football Water Girls

hookandladder
08-11-2008, 04:11 PM
We have girls on the sideline giving water and towels to the players, was curious how many other teams do this. We also allow girls in the baseball dugout, I guess keeping the book. I feel the HC should allow up and coming football players off the 7th & 8th grade's to help out, this would prepare the younger player's for when they get to varsity. Girls have no business on the sideline or in the dugout, just a distraction. My 2 cents.

piratebg
08-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Sinton allows girls on the field to help with the water and assist the trainers. I really don't think they are a distraction though.

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 04:16 PM
A distraction for whom? If your football players are distracted by the water girls you've got bigger issues!!! :doh:

LHexPlayer
08-11-2008, 04:16 PM
We have a great student trainer program. They are very dedicated and work really hard. It can't be a lot of fun being out there in the heat everyday.

Old Tiger
08-11-2008, 04:17 PM
I loved our trainers cause after the games I got special treatment from one of them :D

she also gave me some treatments during the week too

LHexPlayer
08-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I loved our trainers cause after the games I got special treatment from one of them :D

You dirty dog you.:D

piratebg
08-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Now cheerleaders are distractions. Banish them all. Just my 2 cents. :p

Old Tiger
08-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Now cheerleaders are distractions. Banis them all. :p you aint ever lied....when i would be getting water or something I would just sit there and talk to them

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Sinton allows girls on the field to help with the water and assist the trainers. I really don't think they are a distraction though.

Same here. I think some our our Junior High boys do come out and help with chains and other stuff.

I'd really hate to think what the baseball books might look like without a female doing them.:D

Old Tiger
08-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Same here. I think some our our Junior High boys do come out and help with chains and other stuff.

I'd really hate to think what the baseball books might look like without a female doing them.:D just a page of doodles with no real information?

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 04:23 PM

I'd really hate to think what the baseball books might look like without a female doing them.:D

In baseball/softball, they don't use a traditional "book" anymore. It's a palm pilot.

Keeping stats for softball I usually use the book & palm to cover my bases! :D

Old Tiger
08-11-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
In baseball/softball, they don't use a traditional "book" anymore. It's a palm pilot.

Keeping stats for softball I usually use the book & palm to cover my bases! :D not every school can afford those rita.....gosh always thinking of yourself...

selfish

seeeeeellllllfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssshhhhhhhhh

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 04:26 PM
not every school can afford those rita.....gosh always thinking of yourself...

selfish

seeeeeellllllfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssshhhhhhhhh

all true

hookandladder
08-11-2008, 04:26 PM

Do you have a paid trainer by the school, we do not have any type of trainer. Our local Doctors work the sideline during games, if we had a paid trainer and these girls were interested in that profession and were out there to learn, it may be different. I know all you young posters liked having them out there but the young and up coming players would benefit more.

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
Do you have a paid trainer by the school, we do not have any type of trainer. Our local Doctors work the sideline during games, if we had a paid trainer and these girls were interested in that profession and were out there to learn, it may be different. I know all you young posters liked having them out there but the young and up coming players would benefit more.

:eek: :eek: You don't have a paid trainer? Is this true for other schools???

We've always had one.

injuredinmelee
08-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Wylie has a great program that involves females assisting the football team. They are worked like dogs but they seem to enjoy it.

LHexPlayer
08-11-2008, 04:29 PM

We've always had one.

We have one maybe two now. We also have some doctors that are contracted to be on our sideline too.

piratebg
08-11-2008, 04:30 PM

We have a paid trainer and the females are student trainers there to learn. They are not there just looking for a good time. :D

Old Tiger
08-11-2008, 04:30 PM

We've always had one. rockdale didn't have one till my junior year wich was 2004/2005

nobogey72
08-11-2008, 04:32 PM
I hear that the Brownwood chearleaders dip snuff. Is that really true?:eek: :eek:

piratebg
08-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I hear that the Brownwood chearleaders dip snuff. Is that really true?:eek: :eek:

I heard they only date their cousins. :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

Not really. I kid, I kid. ;)

Old Tiger
08-11-2008, 04:36 PM
I hear that the Brownwood chearleaders dip snuff. Is that really true?:eek: :eek: yup and they wear granny panties

nobogey72
08-11-2008, 04:39 PM
yup and they wear granny panties

Yeah, big ol' baggy maroon ones.:eek:

Daddy D 11
08-11-2008, 04:40 PM

I heard they're all Males:thumbsup:

Old Tiger
08-11-2008, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
I heard they're all Males:thumbsup: even the ones who look like girls

RedWhiteBlue
08-11-2008, 04:42 PM
Graham has a paid trainer and assistant trainers (male and female). It is actually part of their schedule during the week and they get academic credit for it. They work very hard and our head trainer expects a great deal out of them. Our local doctors are also on the sidelines on Friday nights. You will also see coach's kids handing out water and helping on the sidelines on game nights.

Daddy D 11
08-11-2008, 04:44 PM
even the ones who look like girls

yep, its true.

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2008, 04:45 PM
We have a paid trainer and the females are student trainers there to learn. They are not there just looking for a good time. :D

Our trainer is paid too. The student trainers are both boys and girls in AP. They had to be at two-a-days at 6 am, which I believe was before the players even had to show up.

RedWhiteBlue
08-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Our trainer is paid too. The student trainers are both boys and girls in AP. They had to be at two-a-days at 6 am, which I believe was before the players even had to show up.
Same here.

piratebg
08-11-2008, 04:49 PM
My wife's best friend was a student trainer. My wife has a cousin who is one for 2A Skidmore-Tynan.

Bulligator
08-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Bellville has a local doctor attend the games. Most of the time he plays catch with his kids on the track.

No paid trainers, only coaches. And the water boys are from the intermediate school, and looked like 3rd to 4th graders Saturday.

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2008, 04:56 PM
I think student trainers are a fairly special group of kids. They are simply wanting to be involved, if not go into the field eventually. It is a pretty thankless job actually...I guess the only perks would be a free ride to the game and hamburger afterwords. Still alot of work for such little reward.

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 05:01 PM
My daughter loved it....and it had nothing to do with the guys!!

She even got to give treatments after she had been there for a while....being a student trainer is why ultimately made her decide to go to college and major in radiography!

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
....being a student trainer is why ultimately made her decide to go to college and major in radiography!

I had forgotten about that. Hope she is still doing well.:)

Antec
08-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Was a student trainer way back in the early 70s

mUch different back then-gave players those nasty salt tablets

had to do much more thanb wrap ankles

wash clothes- take water- play babysitter

also worked some on Saturday afternoons

Its a thankless job somewhat but always got respect from players and coaches

and was nice and a big deal to get a Football jacket back then

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 05:08 PM
My daughter loved it....and it had nothing to do with the guys!!

She even got to give treatments after she had been there for a while....:thinking:

Maroon87
08-11-2008, 05:09 PM
We have girls on the sideline giving water and towels to the players, was curious how many other teams do this. We also allow girls in the baseball dugout, I guess keeping the book. I feel the HC should allow up and coming football players off the 7th & 8th grade's to help out, this would prepare the younger player's for when they get to varsity. Girls have no business on the sideline or in the dugout, just a distraction. My 2 cents.

There were never any girls anywhere around our practices when I was in school. Now most of the managers and trainers are female. :doh:

That would've made the daily taping of the groin a lot more intersting....;) :devil:

LH Panther Mom
08-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
We have one maybe two now. We also have some doctors that are contracted to be on our sideline too.
Yes, we do have two now. The new one will be handling volleyball and Junior High this fall I believe, then they'll both do spring sports.

Same here, only I don't know what time they had to be there during 2-a-days. I do know they "get" to help with laundry and other things to help Doc.

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
It is actually part of their schedule during the week and they get academic credit for it. I think it's the same in Sinton, but don't hold me to it! :D

Matthew328
08-11-2008, 05:34 PM
I think the majority of the schools in 5A-3A have a paid LAT and then student trainers there to assist the LAT with things like water, taping, treatments etc.

At Everman they have the LAT and then there is a team doctor as well who volunteers his time for serious injuries etc

c-town_balla
08-11-2008, 05:36 PM
Cameron has "yoe babes" for baseball and I never thought they were an issue

PHS Wildcats
08-11-2008, 07:37 PM
I think a lot of HS do this

garciap77
08-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Yeah, big ol' baggy maroon ones.:eek:
With lions on them!:D

garciap77
08-11-2008, 07:50 PM
I heard they only date their cousins. :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

Not really. I kid, I kid. ;)

No that's Merkel and they are 2A now!:D j/k

BwdLion73
08-11-2008, 08:20 PM
:thinking: :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
If I ever lose my spine, testicles, and common sense and decide to become a supt., the first thing I'll do is dissolve the cheerleading program! But, it has nothing to do with distractions. Cheerleader parents are freakin' CRAZY!

HAHAHA! They sure can be!! My daughter gave all that up after Jr. High...thank goodness!! I don't know about any where else, but it was CUT THROAT here!!:eek:

slingshot
08-12-2008, 12:27 AM
Wylie has the 'Muggetes'--the hard working girls that do everything for the team. They are invaluable. We also have a full-time professional LAT at the school and at football games will have him and usually have our full volunteer medical staff--two family practice doctors and an orthopedic surgeon on the sidelines! We sew up lacerations, reduce dislocated shoulders, stabilize fractures--you name it. Sounds like a college program, Huh? :p

injuredinmelee
08-12-2008, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by slingshot
Wylie has the 'Muggetes'--the hard working girls that do everything for the team. They are invaluable. We also have a full-time professional LAT at the school and at football games will have him and usually have our full volunteer medical staff--two family practice doctors and an orthopedic surgeon on the sidelines! We sew up lacerations, reduce dislocated shoulders, stabilize fractures--you name it. Sounds like a college program, Huh? :p

hey it helps in recruiting.

hookandladder
08-12-2008, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Graham has a paid trainer and assistant trainers (male and female). It is actually part of their schedule during the week and they get academic credit for it. They work very hard and our head trainer expects a great deal out of them. Our local doctors are also on the sidelines on Friday nights. You will also see coach's kids handing out water and helping on the sidelines on game nights.

If we had a paid trainer I would not have a problem either, this would be great experience for anyone interested in that profession. I know if your team is focused on the game, there should not be a problem however when you have 40 players on the sideline during games it will be a distraction. If you have a real trainer on the field that is working the assistant's that is great, if not no girls need to be on the field. No dugout girls also. If they want to be out on the field, then they need to tryout for the team...

Ranger Mom
08-12-2008, 08:42 AM
If we had a paid trainer I would not have a problem either, this would be great experience for anyone interested in that profession. I know if your team is focused on the game, there should not be a problem however when you have 40 players on the sideline during games it will be a distraction. If you have a real trainer on the field that is working the assistant's that is great, if not no girls need to be on the field. No dugout girls also. If they want to be out on the field, then they need to tryout for the team...

I agree with that....we have a paid trainer. Our 7th and 8th grade boys are normally on the sidelines keeping stats.

hookandladder
08-12-2008, 09:09 AM
I agree with that....we have a paid trainer. Our 7th and 8th grade boys are normally on the sidelines keeping stats.

That is the way it should be. However we are such a poor school we cannot aford a paid trainer, here in LG only the football coaches sons get to be on the field helping out and the girls. It's better than being cheerleader, you get to be right beside the boy's the whole game and do not have to cheer.

trg
08-12-2008, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
If I ever lose my spine, testicles, and common sense and decide to become a supt., the first thing I'll do is dissolve the cheerleading program! But, it has nothing to do with distractions. Cheerleader parents are freakin' CRAZY!

You are entitled to your opinion but your statement is a gross generalization. Cheerleaders are athletes and work very hard promoting all the sports at our school. They put in very long hours during the summer getting ready for the upcoming school year. Shame on you.

Ranger Mom
08-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by trg
You are entitled to your opinion but your statement is a gross generalization. Cheerleaders are athletes and work very hard promoting all the sports at our school. They put in very long hours during the summer getting ready for the upcoming school year. Shame on you.

As he said...it had nothing to do with the cheerleaders.....but with their CRAZY PARENTS!!!
:)

hookandladder
08-12-2008, 10:56 AM
As he said...it had nothing to do with the cheerleaders.....but with their CRAZY PARENTS!!!

You got that right, I know the cheerleading movie about the Texas school has been out for a while but I just watched it last week. That was crazy how those girls and parents ran the school.
I am also no fan of cheerleaders.

AP Panther Fan
08-12-2008, 11:03 AM

Do you have a problem with me? I am sane (most of the time).

Earnest T....Thank God your school district has better sense than to make you a Superintendent....

and

trg.....I couldn't agree more.

Y'all are really pushing my buttons today, good thing I'm not CRAZY!:evil:

pirate4state
08-12-2008, 11:07 AM

Earnest T....Thank God your school district has better sense than to make you a Superintendent....

and

LOL

"you talking to ME?" :D

AP Panther Fan
08-12-2008, 11:12 AM
LOL

"you talking to ME?" :D

no

pirate4state
08-12-2008, 11:15 AM
:doh: :doh:

Ranger Mom
08-12-2008, 11:40 AM

and

Nah....I never considered you one of those "CRAZY CHEERLEADER MOMS!'

In my own defense, as I stated in my first post on this subject, I could only speak for our school, no one else's....and it can be CUT THROAT around here.

I was just glad my daughter lost interest after middle school!!

Hannibal
08-12-2008, 11:48 AM

CRAZY!:evil:

I will vouch for the "most of the time" comment from experience.

AP Panther Fan
08-12-2008, 12:07 PM
You got that right, I know the cheerleading movie about the Texas school has been out for a while but I just watched it last week. That was crazy how those girls and parents ran the school.
I am also no fan of cheerleaders.

Repeat after me....it was only a movie....

You not being a fan of cheerleaders doesn't surprise me since I already know your feelings about female assistant trainers.

Buckeye1980
08-12-2008, 12:08 PM
I may not understand , so someone needs to tell me how a junior high player passing out water would prepare him for varsity football.....

And a second thought would be to COPY whatever Liberty Hill is doing , cause it seems to be working :cool:

AP Panther Fan
08-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Hannibal
I will vouch for the "most of the time" comment from experience.

lol...you probably don't want me to talk about crazy baseball coaches.;) :D

hookandladder
08-12-2008, 01:02 PM

You not being a fan of cheerleaders doesn't surprise me since I already know your feelings about female assistant trainers.

I was told the movie was about a High School around Dallas, not saying everything was that bad but was told it was a bad situation in the school,Cheerleaders and their moms. I do not think you really know how I feel about female assistance trainers, I said if you have a paid trainer on staff I think everyone has a right to be a assistance trainer. You would be learning what a paid trainer really does during and after games, not just standing around on the sideline handing water and towels to the players.

44INAROW
08-12-2008, 01:06 PM

Hey AFFP - you think he likes em "barefoot and pregnant"?

hookandladder
08-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye1980
I may not understand , so someone needs to tell me how a junior high player passing out water would prepare him for varsity football.....

And a second thought would be to COPY whatever Liberty Hill is doing , cause it seems to be working :cool:

You might want to read earlier posting about also charting plays, listening to what the offense and defensive coaches are telling the players. This can only help them to understand what is expected in high school ball, why do teams bring up younger players on Varsity when they get in the playoffs. To get a little experience at what it takes to be successful.

Txbroadcaster
08-12-2008, 01:15 PM
You might want to read earlier posting about also charting plays, listening to what the offense and defensive coaches are telling the players. This can only help them to understand what is expected in high school ball, why do teams bring up younger players on Varsity when they get in the playoffs. To get a little experience at what it takes to be successful.

your assuming those JH football players are going to be hanging on every word

nobogey72
08-12-2008, 01:51 PM
I was told the movie was about a High School around Dallas, not saying everything was that bad but was told it was a bad situation in the school,Cheerleaders and their moms. I do not think you really know how I feel about female assistance trainers, I said if you have a paid trainer on staff I think everyone has a right to be a assistance trainer. You would be learning what a paid trainer really does during and after games, not just standing around on the sideline handing water and towels to the players.

You have a bad "misconception" about what these girls do over the course of a week. Monday - Thursday-------- They basically work their rears off during each and every practice. They don't just stand around on game nights handing out water and towels. They have a lot of responsibility...... at least that is the way it is at our school. I guess you would rather have them up in the stands during games with their hand in their boyfriends popcorn box. BTW---I'm betting that my wife could whip your A$$.:taunt: :stirpot:

hookandladder
08-12-2008, 02:03 PM
You have a bad "misconception" about what these girls do over the course of a week. Monday - Thursday-------- They basically work their rears off during each and every practice. They don't just stand around on game nights handing out water and towels. They have a lot of responsibility...... at least that is the way it is at our school. I guess you would rather have them up in the stands during games with their hand in their boyfriends popcorn box. BTW---I'm betting that my wife could whip your A$$.:taunt: :stirpot:

Did you say you have a paid trainer on staff, or is it just the girls doing this on their on. No need to get nasty.

hookandladder
08-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
your assuming those JH football players are going to be hanging on every word

I take it that you have not had a son that played football because mind played last year as a 7th grader and he already lives and breathes what the coaches tell him, so I would say yes in his class there are some kids that would be willing to learn on the sideline. Speaking from experience within my household some coaches make quite a difference in a lot of young boys and girls lives.

nobogey72
08-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Did you say you have a paid trainer on staff, or is it just the girls doing this on their on. No need to get nasty.

Not that it matters, but yes we have a paid trainer on staff. However I don't see how this makes any difference. Their duties during practices and during games have nothing to do with whether or not we have a paid trainer. They get a lot of the equipment (balls, cones, mats, bags, water etc.) out on the field before practice starts, and put it all back up after practice is over. And, I wasn't getting nasty----- I just have a mean wife and I like to brag on her every once in a while. :D

Txbroadcaster
08-12-2008, 02:28 PM
I take it that you have not had a son that played football because mind played last year as a 7th grader and he already lives and breathes what the coaches tell him, so I would say yes in his class there are some kids that would be willing to learn on the sideline. Speaking from experience within my household some coaches make quite a difference in a lot of young boys and girls lives.

Glad your son lives and breathes it, not ever 7th grade boy would...Also I dont know a HS coach who would turn down a JH player wanting to do something for the program

But I also dont think it is fair to say girls have no place helping either...I guess it should work that way for girl's sports as well? No HS boys should be allowed to help their programs?

hookandladder
08-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Not that it matters, but yes we have a paid trainer on staff. However I don't see how this makes any difference. Their duties during practices and during games have nothing to do with whether or not we have a paid trainer. They get a lot of the equipment (balls, cones, mats, bags, water etc.) out on the field before practice starts, and put it all back up after practice is over. And, I wasn't getting nasty----- I just have a mean wife and I like to brag on her every once in a while. :D

The point I am making about having a paid trainer is that your assistance trainers are learning from a professional about what it takes be a real trainer. I have nothing but respect for professional trainers, They would do wonders with my arm in college after pitching a game. Also my wife was known to get pretty mean during her coaching days as well.

DKR#1
08-12-2008, 03:57 PM

You allow?? wow talk about entering the twillight zone!

AP Panther Fan
08-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Hey AFFP - you think he likes em "barefoot and pregnant"?

That would be an affirmative...however, I am guessing his wife wears the pants in the family. This is probably some sort of repressed anger.:D

hookandladder
08-12-2008, 04:30 PM
That would be an affirmative...however, I am guessing his wife wears the pants in the family. This is probably some sort of repressed anger.:D

Right and you must be one of those crazy cheer moms that RangerMom was talking about.

nobogey72
08-12-2008, 04:42 PM

Here in West Texas (Region I) we EVEN "allow" our women folk to vote and actually come to some of the games. (If they've gotten all their work done)

Ranger Mom
08-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Right and you must be one of those crazy cheer moms that RangerMom was talking about.

Don't drag me into this!! I was just agreeing with what Ernie said....and I had my disclaimer UP FRONT!!!!:p

AP Panther Fan
08-12-2008, 04:48 PM

Only when confronted with male chauvinism. Do you have any daughters or is it just the one son that you wish was on the sideline rather than the (female) trainer assistants?

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Only when confronted with male chauvinism. Do you have any daughters or is it just the one son that you wish was on the sideline rather than the (female) trainer assistants? I swear, if I hear another woman complaining about a guy being a chauvinist........ I might just have to get annoyed. Not saying that I agree with mr HookandLadder, but dang. If a man doesn't agree with a woman he is either chauvinistic or sexist......

Gimme a break.

To answer the original question, yes we do have girl trainers and assistants.

Do I think they should be allowed to be there? Sure, why not. First come, first serve.....a dn if a Girl wants to do it, so be it.

Now, not trying to be mean here, but the girls that er on the sideline are usually not all that desirable..... some cases are different, but they really can't be that big of a distraction. Now Cheerleaders are a different story..... and I'm not even going to get in the "crazy cheer mom" discussion because I don't have the least bit of interest there.

AP Panther Fan
08-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Girls have no business on the sideline or in the dugout, just a distraction. My 2 cents.

If that's not being male chauvinistic, I don't know what is!

Necks_Fan.....:dispntd: now you are saying they are unattractive? This is a pretty sad conversation that we are having.

CelinaProud
08-12-2008, 05:15 PM
This is the kind of thread that gets my dander rollin' boys and girls.

Barefoot and pregnant, eh? I suppose that's "allowed" to spread the great and mighty seed of testosterone. So, given that imparted wisdom, we women should be ever so thankful that we have the opportunity to expand our horizons in just such a manner. WELL THANK GOD FOR THE SEXUAL PROWESS OF YOU MAN-BEASTS!!!! Imagine our desolate existence without that activity to look forward to!

I'd write more, but my male is calling for his beer and chicken pot pie. Hold on, I have to take my hair out of the ponytail so he can drag me to the kitchen to prepare it for him. After a long day of swinging from trees, he's a tired one! But I'll get through, because like most men, his club aint near as big as he thinks it is.

Please don't worry though, after that immediate need is met, I promise to start a petition here, Celina way, to ban all females from trainer positions.....and personal opinions....and laughing out loud......and any intentional education wherein any man feels he should be superior. I'M ON IT! :rolleyes:

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 05:17 PM

Necks_Fan.....:dispntd: now you are saying they are unattractive? This is a pretty sad conversation that we are having. His opinion, you cam call it what you want, personally, if i had a daughter, I would not want her out there. Guys can be quite obnoxious, crude, dirty, etc.

I'm not saying that trainers are unnatractive, just saying they are not the "desirables" (ie cheerleaders) as a whole.

Take it how you want, but the teenage guys are quite selective.

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
This is the kind of thread that gets my dander rollin' boys and girls.

Barefoot and pregnant, eh? I suppose that's "allowed" to spread the great and mighty seed of testosterone. So, given that imparted wisdom, we women should be ever so thankful that we have the opportunity to expand our horizons in just such a manner. WELL THANK GOD FOR THE SEXUAL PROWESS OF YOU MAN-BEASTS!!!! Imagine our desolate existence without that activity to look forward to!

I'd write more, but my male is calling for his beer and chicken pot pie. Hold on, I have to take my hair out of the ponytail so he can drag me to the kitchen to prepare it for him. After a long day of swinging from trees, he's a tired one! But I'll get through, because like most men, his club aint near as big as he thinks it is.

Please don't worry though, after that immediate need is met, I promise to start a petition here, Celina way, to ban all females from trainer positions.....and personal opinions....and laughing out loud......and any intentional education wherein any man feels he should be superior. I'M ON IT! :rolleyes: Tell us how ya really feel.

You sound quite miserable and mistreated. If I was you, I would leave whoever.where ever you are and start over..... maybe in an all female society.

You got your panties in a wad because a guy said he didn't think girls should be allowed in dugouts and on the sidelines..... NICE!

AP Panther Fan
08-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Take it how you want, but the teenage guys are quite selective.

So I've been told! :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

This is surely the post of the day!

Txbroadcaster
08-12-2008, 05:23 PM
His opinion, you cam call it what you want, personally, if i had a daughter, I would not want her out there. Guys can be quite obnoxious, crude, dirty, etc.

guys can be dirty and rude in the classroom..and girls when alone can be as rude,crude and gross as any guy

Cameron Crazy
08-12-2008, 05:23 PM
We have ladies who do the same for our basbeall and football programs. Doesn't seem to bother the players/distract them much.

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
guys can be dirty and rude in the classroom..and girls when alone can be as rude,crude and gross as any guy I'm just saying, I have seen how some guys act in front of girls and I would not want my daughter exposed to it. Just me, I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed, but just from a personal stand point.

And I see your point, just check out the chick from Celina, calling out her old man.... that's bad.

AP Panther Fan
08-12-2008, 05:35 PM
And I see your point, just check out the chick from Celina, calling out her old man.... that's bad.

puhleese...it was sarcasm... :D

I hope she reads this when she finishes making that pot pie and grabbing the beer out of the fridge....:doh:

RedWhiteBlue
08-12-2008, 05:37 PM
I don't feel there is anything unattractive about the female assistant trainers at Graham. IMO
AND as someone mentioned earlier, if a young man is still being that distracted by cheerleaders, watergirls, trainers, etc. during a high school athletic competition that he can't play ball then we have bigger problems that need to be addressed.

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 05:51 PM
puhleese...it was sarcasm... :D

I hope she reads this when she finishes making that pot pie and grabbing the beer out of the fridge....:doh: Ok, but still..... you get the idea....

CelinaProud
08-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Ok, but still..... you get the idea....

You are a SIMPLE MAN are you not? Even the whole eye-rolling guy didn't clue you in. I could speak slow and enunciate if you like. I'd draw a picture and post it to make it oh so easy, but those rights aren't mine yet either. Hey, sweet cheeks, I was NEVER speaking about my husband, I was speaking of and about the silly-ness of fit throwing because girls want to work as trainers on the sidelines, and using the actual verbage thrown around by the folks bantering back and forth about it. "Allowed....."

To the contrary, I wasn't sacrificing my sweet husband, he not only knew what I wrote but hit the send key. Sarcasm doesn't scare him out of his manhood because he knows he's a man and nothing I might jest or say threatens that. Good grief, BABE, grow a set...of state championships....take, two, or three and call me in the morning.

CelinaProud
08-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Tell us how ya really feel.

You sound quite miserable and mistreated. If I was you, I would leave whoever.where ever you are and start over..... maybe in an all female society.

You got your panties in a wad because a guy said he didn't think girls should be allowed in dugouts and on the sidelines..... NICE!

I sound quite miserable, eh? Yeah, a woman with an opinion must be miserable, especially one with a brain that can back it up. Be careful boys....she probably has her period.

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 06:14 PM

My guess is that your "special treatment" was a flee bath... then later in the week you had her come back to give you a perm and to touch up your nail polish... AM I RIGHT... I LOVE THIS BOARD!

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 06:18 PM
You are a SIMPLE MAN are you not? Even the whole eye-rolling guy didn't clue you in. I could speak slow and enunciate if you like. I'd draw a picture and post it to make it oh so easy, but those rights aren't mine yet either. Hey, sweet cheeks, I was NEVER speaking about my husband, I was speaking of and about the silly-ness of fit throwing because girls want to work as trainers on the sidelines, and using the actual verbage thrown around by the folks bantering back and forth about it. "Allowed....."

To the contrary, I wasn't sacrificing my sweet husband, he not only knew what I wrote but hit the send key. Sarcasm doesn't scare him out of his manhood because he knows he's a man and nothing I might jest or say threatens that. Good grief, BABE, grow a set...of state championships....take, two, or three and call me in the morning. A woman with an attitude... I like it.....

I got your point, there was a bit of sarcasm involved in my post too "sweet cheeks."

It's all good, get mad and take that vocab down to Hookandladder, I speak for me, not for his opinions.

Oh and don't worry, I got a set.

;)

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 06:19 PM
I sound quite miserable, eh? Yeah, a woman with an opinion must be miserable, especially one with a brain that can back it up. Be careful boys....she probably has her period. It was a joke. Calm down O fiesty one.:)

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 06:26 PM
I could speak slow and enunciate if you like. I'd draw a picture and post it to make it oh so easy...

Sounds good. Can you start doing that sweetheart... 44inarow needs to be able to understand...

CelinaProud
08-12-2008, 06:26 PM
A woman with an attitude... I like it.....

I got your point, there was a bit of sarcasm involved in my post too "sweet cheeks."

It's all good, get mad and take that vocab down to Hookandladder, I speak for me, not for his opinions.

Oh and don't worry, I got a set.

;)

All's fair in love, war and football threads. :p

CelinaProud
08-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by CelinaTurf
Sounds good. Can you start doing that sweetheart... 44inarow needs to be able to understand...

Oh I know you Stud....and you are stirring that pot...or smoking it one......

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Oh I know you Stud....and you are stirring that pot...or smoking it one......

Is it against the law to do both??? Yeah... well, then let's just say I'm doing the first one...:p

As for 44... she (on an different thread) said, AND I QUOTE - I think, "Oh, please don't use big smart words that I can't understand... I used to be a watergirl for WWE and I only understand easy 7th grade words." - or something like that.:nerd:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-12-2008, 06:36 PM

Now let's tell the rest of the story:

None of the girls who were athletic trainers for us were even moderately attractive. Not a single one. One was also a he who thought he was a she...

LH Panther Mom
08-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
One was also a he who thought he was a she... :thinking: :thinking: Yep, that's the one. ;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-12-2008, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:thinking: :thinking: Yep, that's the one. ;)

I wouldn't put it past either one of them...

CelinaTurf
I vote we upgrade those ugly watergirls to spongegirls for the fans... WHO'S WITH ME!!!

CelinaProud

As for 44... she (on an different thread) said, AND I QUOTE - I think, "Oh, please don't use big smart words that I can't understand... I used to be a watergirl for WWE and I only understand easy 7th grade words." - or something like that.:nerd:

You're in trouble now...........not that I like 44, but I hear there are allies that lay in wait for silly Celina bad boys with verbal prowess.....be careful with your writing utensils they may pm you into silence...:)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-12-2008, 06:42 PM
I could speak slow and enunciate if you like. I'd draw a picture and post it

For some people even doing this won't get an irrefutable fact across, but man, pictures sure are fun!

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Better to get sprayed by a watergirl than a water "hose"... AM I RIGHT... WOW I LOVE THIS POST...

(44... PM me if you need a simple translation):D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Better to get sprayed by a watergirl than a water "hose"... AM I RIGHT... WOW I LOVE THIS POST...

(44... PM me if you need a simple translation):D

Being a condescending prick over something trivial doesn't make you look cool. I don't even know what the argument is about, but apparently you haven't learned to be the bigger man and walk away. :(

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Being a condescending prick over something trivial doesn't make you look cool. I don't even know what the argument is about, but apparently you haven't learned to be the bigger man and walk away. :(

What does stabbing my leg from the hip toward the toe have to do with anything?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-12-2008, 06:58 PM
What does stabbing my leg from the hip toward the toe have to do with anything? All I know is if you want to get sprayed from other than a watergirl - that's your thing... I'm not here to judge...

As for being the bigger man... In anatomy class, I learned a dude can't "learn" to be a bigger man, you either got it, or you don't. But, if you refuse to believe that it just the simple truth, I think you can waste your cash on a product called E-X-T-E-N-D-Z.

Are you trying to be witty? That's cute.

What would you know about wasting cash on penis enlargement? Why are you even talking about that? That's kind of weird if you ask me.

Moving on....:)

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 06:59 PM

I don't think that's what he meant... I think he meant... Oh, wait, I do think that is what he meant.

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 07:01 PM

What would you know about wasting cash on penis enlargement? Why are you even talking about that? That's kind of weird if you ask me.

I invented it... for guys who have trouble "moving on", but always just talk about it.

CelinaProud
08-12-2008, 07:01 PM

DING DING DING...and the winner of this round is.....

Round two......and this time TURF you better pull out the big words because he's whupping you so far :) :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-12-2008, 07:03 PM

You removed the penis enlargement statement? What's the matter, did you not want to sully your reputation for having an extensive vocabulary and immense insight and knowledge into every topic for missing an obvious figure of speech?

If you want, I can go back and edit my post too and remove what you said earlier, that way it can be our little secret, okay?

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Are you trying to be witty?

Y, S I M

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-12-2008, 07:07 PM
I invented it... for guys who have trouble "moving on", but always just talk about it.

So you're saying that you want me and other men to have a bigger penis?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 07:09 PM
You removed the penis enlargement statement? What's the matter, did you not want to sully your reputation for having an extensive vocabulary and immense insight and knowledge into every topic for missing an obvious figure of speech?

If you want, I can go back and edit my post too and remove what you said earlier, that way it can be our little secret, okay?

OUCH! Thank you for the compliment.

I removed it promptly because your wife read it, PM'd me and pleaded with me to take it down... She said she didn't want you to feel inadequate... (And guess what what you are getting for your anniversary?)

CelinaProud
08-12-2008, 07:10 PM

I removed it promptly because your wife read it, PM'd me and pleaded with me to take it down... She said she didn't want you to feel inadequate... (And guess what what you are getting for your anniversary?)

OHHHHHHHHHHHDANNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Round Three anyone!?!?

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 07:11 PM

Not me, that's what your wife and her group of friends said.

LHexPlayer
08-12-2008, 07:12 PM
:hijacktd:

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 07:13 PM

Why would you want to share that with others? Are you saying that you and other's = one penis?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-12-2008, 07:13 PM

Thank you for demonstrating your complete ignorance of thinly veiled sarcasm and validating to me and everyone else your inability to be respectful to the other posters on their board and their families! You stay classy. :thumbsup:

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Thank you for demonstrating your complete ignorance of thinly veiled sarcasm and validating to me and everyone else your inability to be respectful to the other posters on their board and their families! You stay classy. :thumbsup:

Yeah, you're right... Sometimes I get to writing and take things too far.

Sorry all ye families reading this.

CelinaTurf
08-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Back to watergirlz... Can we get them uniforms?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Yeah, you're right... Sometimes I get to writing and take things too far.

Sorry all ye families reading this.

It happens, people get caught up in their egos all the time and cast a disdainful eye upon the people around them. Personally, I find it unfortunate that some people can be so wrapped up in themselves that they can be ignorant to the ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and feelings of other people because they're close-minded to accept that they are not always right or the best at something else and that others have meaningful contributions and skills to share. I'm glad to see that you're trying to put that past you and move towards a better future that promotes friendship towards everyone. ;)

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 08:10 PM
This thread = Weird

Old Tiger
08-12-2008, 08:12 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c234/1967duaneennis/GayJiuJitsu.jpg

duke55
08-12-2008, 08:14 PM

Necks_Fan.....:dispntd: now you are saying they are unattractive? This is a pretty sad conversation that we are having.
YOUR SAD!:mad:

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by duke55
YOUR SAD!:mad: :confused:

Ranger Mom
08-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Now let's tell the rest of the story:

None of the girls who were athletic trainers for us were even moderately attractive. Not a single one. One was also a he who thought he was a she...

I realize that I am her mother...but my daughter was trainer for 3 years and I always thought she was pretty myself!!:D

I even thought she was pretty when she was a cheerleader.....now that she is a college student, I STILL think she's pretty!!:D :D

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 10:14 PM
I realize that I am her mother...but my daughter was trainer for 3 years and I always thought she was pretty myself!!:D

I even thought she was pretty when she was a cheerleader.....now that she is a college student, I STILL think she's pretty!!:D :D Trainers for the MOST part are not all that pretty, like I said, there are exceptions.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-12-2008, 10:16 PM

I even thought she was pretty when she was a cheerleader.....now that she is a college student, I STILL think she's pretty!!:D :D

I was talking about the ones in Rockdale.

Ranger Mom
08-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Trainers for the MOST part are not all that pretty, like I said, there are exceptions.

When my daughter did it, she was a trainer for football only....the rest of the year she learned to wrap, give treatments, etc.