PDA

View Full Version : Idc

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Why are you always in a crappy mood about everything?

Your posts consist of.... "Who Cares?",":rolleyes: " and a bit of complaining thrown in.......

Lighten up man.... it's not healthy to be pissed of at the world all day every day.....

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 02:18 PM
haha

A quote from the movie Mr. Woodcock is appropriate here, I think:

"RHETORICAL QUESTION, I DON'T CARE!"

haha

:D

Sweetwater Red
08-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Why are you always in a crappy mood about everything?

Your posts consist of.... "Who Cares?",":rolleyes: " and a bit of complaining thrown in.......

Lighten up man.... it's not healthy to be pissed of at the world all day every day.....

You might be reading to much into it. He's playing a role.
We have a handful posters that do it.

DDBooger
08-11-2008, 02:42 PM
lol role players are pretty amusing, we had a few, the last two have been Seguin Matador and Willie Stroker

STANG RED
08-11-2008, 02:44 PM
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: I'm not sure about this, but I'm thinking maybe IDC and Rocket swap spit and polish the others buckle on occasion. And obviously neither of them are doing a very good job, cause their both so frusterated all the time.;)

LHexPlayer
08-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: I'm not sure about this, but I'm thinking maybe IDC and Rocket swap spit and polish the others buckle on occasion. And obviously neither of them are doing a very good job, cause their both so frusterated all the time.;)

WOW!

I_DONT_CARE
08-11-2008, 03:25 PM
WHO SAYS I'M PISSED ALL THE TIME? AND IF I WERE, WHAT DO YOU CARE? :rolleyes:

BwdLions
08-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
WHO SAYS I'M PISSED ALL THE TIME? AND IF I WERE, WHAT DO YOU CARE? :rolleyes:

You're bringing everbody down man, don't you know? Most everyone else comes to this site to contribute something positive and then there's you with your negative name and your atittude. Well, it's just not good. Be happy. :p

carter08
08-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Dude.

Just, like, lighten up man. We're all god's creatures, you know? I mean, we should all be good, man. We should just BE, man. Be everything. Be happy. Be free.

Care about stuff, man. Save the trees. Legalize, man. Pass it around.

piratebg
08-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Dude.

Just, like, lighten up man. We're all god's creatures, you know? I mean, we should all be good, man. We should just BE, man. Be everything. Be happy. Be free.

:smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
:smoker: :smoker: :smoker: I was thing the same thing..... Lol.

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Willie Stroker Haha!

LMAO!

That is greatness!

mac77
08-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Dude.

Carter, does your mother know you stole her oregano? Stop smokin that stuff man, its bad for your eyes.

carter08
08-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by mac77
Carter, does your mother know you stole her oregano? Stop smokin that stuff man, its bad for your eyes.

oh dang.
maybe that wasn't oregano in the brownies i made.

uh oh.

mac77
08-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Maybe it was your mother's stash? Ohhh Nooooo!

carter08
08-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by mac77
Maybe it was your mother's stash? Ohhh Nooooo!

darn.
guess i can't get a job now.

:D

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 08:30 PM
darn.
guess i can't get a job now.

:D .

garciap77
08-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
:D ;)

garciap77
08-11-2008, 08:35 PM
WHO SAYS I'M PISSED ALL THE TIME? AND IF I WERE, WHAT DO YOU CARE? :rolleyes: :thinking: :D

DU_stud04
08-11-2008, 08:40 PM
WHO SAYS I'M PISSED ALL THE TIME? AND IF I WERE, WHAT DO YOU CARE? :rolleyes: silly sheeple.

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 09:39 PM
WHO SAYS I'M PISSED ALL THE TIME? AND IF I WERE, WHAT DO YOU CARE? :rolleyes: If you go look at your last posts, it will be quite obvious.

LH Panther Mom
08-11-2008, 10:15 PM
If you go look at your last posts, it will be quite obvious.
Last posts??????????? :doh: :doh: Maybe his purpose is not being pissed, but pissing off. :thinking:

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Last posts??????????? :doh: :doh: Maybe his purpose is not being pissed, but pissing off. :thinking: :confused:

What?

LH Panther Mom
08-12-2008, 06:07 AM
:confused:

What?
You said go look at his last posts. From what I've read, you could look at 99% of all of them and they're the same tone. And maybe he's not pissed, but is here to piss others off. Make more sense now? :p

Ranger Mom
08-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You said go look at his last posts. From what I've read, you could look at 99% of all of them and they're the same tone. And maybe he's not pissed, but is here to piss others off. Make more sense now? :p

I think that is exactly it!! He seems to like to get under people's skin.....obviously he has gotten under Neck's skin!!:p

DDBooger
08-12-2008, 09:15 AM
he's hilarious, not that I care:rolleyes: <---think his eyes will get stuck if he keeps using that lol:p

I_DONT_CARE
08-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
obviously he has gotten under Neck's skin!!:p
IT WORKED. :evil: :evil: