PDA

View Full Version : Hey APPF

Phil C
08-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
lol...I really hadn't thought of it like that.

merci beaucoup

:evillol:

Hey AP is the teenage terminator playing volleyball this year and if so which team and what is her number?

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey AP is the teenage terminator playing volleyball this year and if so which team and what is her number?

No, she chose not to play. Her class schedule is going to be pretty demanding this year, plus she has cheerleading and is going to continue to work part-time for the newspaper.

I can't say that I am too disappointed. Between attending Jr High and High School football games, it was going to be difficult to squeeze in volleyball too. Not to mention, my gasoline bill is high enough already.:D

IHStangFan
08-11-2008, 12:22 PM
No, she chose not to play. Her class schedule is going to be pretty demanding this year, plus she has cheerleading and is going to continue to work part-time for the newspaper.

I can't say that I am too disappointed. Between attending Jr High and High School football games, it was going to be difficult to squeeze in volleyball too. Not to mention, my gasoline bill is high enough already.:D

Your Gas Bill Remedy...compliments of IHStangFan (http://www.bicycledesigner.com/chopper_style_bicycles.html)

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Your Gas Bill Remedy...compliments of IHStangFan (http://www.bicycledesigner.com/chopper_style_bicycles.html)

lol...those are some funny looking bikes. I think AP already has enough low riders and choppers running the streets.;)

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2008, 12:46 PM
This is probably a dumb question, but here goes...

while watching the Olympic biking event over the weekend I wondered if those bicycle seats could be the contributing factor to Lance Armstrong having testicular cancer. It's probably been discussed a number of times and I have just missed it and never really thought about it.:nerd:

IHStangFan
08-11-2008, 12:48 PM
This is probably a dumb question, but here goes...

while watching the Olympic biking event over the weekend I wondered if those bicycle seats could be the contributing factor to Lance Armstrong having testicular cancer. It's probably been discussed a number of times and I have just missed it and never really thought about it.:nerd: I've wondered about that myself.

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 01:10 PM

:(

I hate to hear she won't be playing VB, but these things happen.

You'll still have to make a point to come to the Sinton/AP game, even if I have to drive the 1/2 block to your house to pick you up! This year's team is loaded with talent!!

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I've wondered about that myself. I tend to wonder about things other than Lance Armstrong's testicular cancer...... Just me though.....

Whatever interests you I guess....;) :D

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
This year's team is loaded with talent!!

lol...yours or ours? :D

Seems I remember neither one of us went last year...Texas Roadhouse was calling.;)

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 02:52 PM
lol...yours or ours? :D

Seems I remember neither one of us went last year...Texas Roadhouse was calling.;)

LMAO ... DUDE that was Ingleside/West Oso game.

:doh:

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LMAO ... DUDE that was Ingleside/West Oso game.

:doh:

DUDE...I know, didn't we go to that while AP and Sinton were playing? Think.....

IHStangFan
08-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
I tend to wonder about things other than Lance Armstrong's testicular cancer...... Just me though.....

Whatever interests you I guess....;) :D :D yup....whatever blows your hair back.

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 02:57 PM
DUDE...I know, didn't we go to that while AP and Sinton were playing? Think..... HAHAHAHA :o oh yeah :doh: I'll shut up now :D