PDA

View Full Version : Explanation of how Criss Angel Levitates.....

Necks_Fan
08-10-2008, 10:43 PM
This is good, check it out....

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9safLA7RDzo)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Everybody in the audience is a hired actor, that's how.

Necks_Fan
08-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Everybody in the audience is a hired actor, that's how.
Watch the video

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Watch the video

Why waste my time? I would probably be Rick Rolled or tricked into watching something other than what the title says. I'll pass.

Necks_Fan
08-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Why waste my time? I would probably be Rick Rolled or tricked into watching something other than what the title says. I'll pass. Or you could just watch the video, click ont he link and see what the top part says, if it says Criss angel secret revealed, then watch it.....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Or you could just watch the video, click ont he link and see what the top part says, if it says Criss angel secret revealed, then watch it.....

I'm not stupid, you wouldn't be pressing the issue for me to watch it if it were that.

Necks_Fan
08-10-2008, 11:29 PM
I'm not stupid, you wouldn't be pressing the issue for me to watch it if it were that. Lol. I'm just saying, take it for what it's worth, you probably already watched it.... its actaully really interesting....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Lol. I'm just saying, take it for what it's worth, you probably already watched it.... its actaully really interesting....

You're not any good at this. I already know you're a sneaky little punk (I don't mean that in a bad way), so I'm going to wait for someone else's reaction before I watch it.

Necks_Fan
08-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Sneaky little punk but not in a bad way?

I'll take it.....:D

Emerson1
08-11-2008, 12:38 AM
It's worth the watch. Only me and you pull off good Rick Rolls

michaelp23
08-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Note to self, never pay any attention to any post by NecksFan ever again. I hate that kind of crap.

I_DONT_CARE
08-11-2008, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by michaelp23
Note to self, never pay any attention to any post by NecksFan ever again. I hate that kind of crap. KINDA SLOW THAT GET THAT, AREN'T YOU?

duckpluck
08-11-2008, 11:59 AM
That's why I don't read the his posts. BECAUSE IT'S GARBAGE. And the person that let it come out IS GARBAGE.

Attacking an professional magician for doing everything right. And then you want to write emails about guys that don't do things right, and downgrade those who do magic. Are you kidding me? Where are we at in society?

Don't write about a magician that does everything right. That's heart is broken. THAT AIN'T TRUE.

So get your facts straight. And I hope someday you have a magician and someone downgrades him or belittles him, and you have to look him in the eye and say you know what? It's okay.

Are you kidding me? That's all I got to say. Makes me wanna puke!

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Well, I'm glad everybody liked it/me so much.....

Say what you want about me, I don't care....

LHexPlayer
08-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by duckpluck
That's why I don't read the his posts. BECAUSE IT'S GARBAGE. And the person that let it come out IS GARBAGE.

Attacking an professional magician for doing everything right. And then you want to write emails about guys that don't do things right, and downgrade those who do magic. Are you kidding me? Where are we at in society?

Don't write about a magician that does everything right. That's heart is broken. THAT AIN'T TRUE.

So get your facts straight. And I hope someday you have a magician and someone downgrades him or belittles him, and you have to look him in the eye and say you know what? It's okay.

You lost me! Did you watch the video?

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Well, I'm glad everybody liked it/me so much.....

Say what you want about me, I don't care....

I was shocked at the end!!!

:)

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 12:51 PM

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 01:07 PM

I haven't watched the video, but the above post is greatness! :D

wimbo_pro
08-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
You lost me! Did you watch the video?

Exactly..I didnt understand that post at all. He seems somewhat touchy about magicians...maybe had a bad experience at Chucky Cheese or something...

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Exactly..I didnt understand that post at all. He seems somewhat touchy about magicians...maybe had a bad experience at Chucky Cheese or something...

After Rita's "that was greatness" post, I knew something was up!!!

One word............Gundy!

rangerjoe33
08-11-2008, 01:40 PM

From his own website:
"Get ready for an illusion filled, night on the town with Criss Angel, "Mindfreak style" in celebration of a cast members 21st birthday! "

and the meaning of illusion:

il·lu·sion Audio Help /ɪˈluʒən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[i-loo-zhuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality.
2. the state or condition of being deceived; misapprehension.
3. an instance of being deceived.
4. Psychology. a perception, as of visual stimuli (optical illusion), that represents what is perceived in a way different from the way it is in reality.
5. a very thin, delicate tulle of silk or nylon having a cobwebbed appearance, for trimmings, veilings, and the like.
6. Obsolete. the act of deceiving; deception; delusion.

Criss is a good showman. Don't make him out to be more than he really is.

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 01:40 PM

Are you kidding me? That's all I got to say. Makes me wanna puke! :confused:
Exactly..I didnt understand that post at all. He seems somewhat touchy about magicians...maybe had a bad experience at Chucky Cheese or something... Lol. Haha!

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was shocked at the end!!!

:) Lol.

Originally posted by LHexPlayer
You lost me! Did you watch the video? My guess is no..... Lol.

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 01:42 PM
After Rita's "that was greatness" post, I knew something was up!!!

One word............Gundy!

:D

It cracked me up & even moreso after reading some of the responses he's gotten. haha

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:D

It cracked me up & even moreso after reading some of the responses he's gotten. haha He obviously didn't watch the video.....

Lol.

It was like one of those times that me and somebody were arguing over a video we didn't watch and it was a Rick Roll. Talk about feeling stupid, this is the same situation, but a tad different.

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 01:47 PM
He obviously didn't watch the video.....

Lol.

It was like one of those times that me and somebody were arguing over a video we didn't watch and it was a Rick Roll. Talk about feeling stupid, this is the same situation, but a tad different.

Why would you feel stupid?

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Rita....I still think some don't "get it!"

I am feeling quite smart and proud of myself right now!!:p

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Why would you feel stupid? because emerson posted that the Patriots had got caught again or something and had posted a link to Rick Roll..... Well, we didnt click the link so we were actually arguing about the patriots when nothing had actually happened.....

Everybody was laughing and making me feel stupid...... now i'm dishing it out for DP.

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 01:54 PM

Are you kidding me? That's all I got to say. Makes me wanna puke! I just had to LOL @ this post one more time.....

Instant Classic......

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 01:58 PM
because emerson posted that the Patriots had got caught again or something and had posted a link to Rick Roll..... Well, we didnt click the link so we were actually arguing about the patriots when nothing had actually happened.....

Everybody was laughing and making me feel stupid...... now i'm dishing it out for DP.

wow that explains A LOT! :D

Rita....I still think some don't "get it!"

I am feeling quite smart and proud of myself right now!! :p

That doesn't surprise me! :devil:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-11-2008, 02:24 PM

I like you a lot more now. :)

Ranger Mom
08-11-2008, 02:25 PM
wow that explains A LOT! :D

That doesn't surprise me! :devil:

What doesn't surprise you??

That some don't get it??

Or the fact that I am proud of myself??:confused:

:D :D :p

Old Tiger
08-11-2008, 02:28 PM
What doesn't surprise you??

That some don't get it??

Or the fact that I am proud of myself??:confused:

:D :D :p both :p

pirate4state
08-11-2008, 02:42 PM
That some don't get it??

bingo

LHexPlayer
08-11-2008, 02:51 PM

I started thinking he was the president of the magicians union.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-12-2008, 12:45 AM
bingo

I like the quote from your signature. Classic scene, haha.