PDA

View Full Version : Padraig!

Bull Butter
08-10-2008, 06:26 PM
wins back-to-back majors:clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
08-10-2008, 06:27 PM
mens golf??

too bad we all know it won't matter cause Tiger is out.

injuredinmelee
08-10-2008, 06:28 PM
must be the Wilson equipment.

Bull Butter
08-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
mens golf??

Guess what?

You may not realize this, but Professional Golf was played for over 100 years before Tiger came along:eek:

Old Tiger
08-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Guess what?

You may not realize this, but Professional Golf was played for over 100 years before Tiger came along:eek: yup that is a true statement.

Bull Butter
08-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Another choke for Sergio.

He's starting to make Greg Norman look clutch.

Old Tiger
08-10-2008, 06:32 PM

He's starting to make Greg Norman look clutch. sergia is a young lefty

popcorn screen
08-10-2008, 06:34 PM
ball butter, that right there is funny:clap: anytime you pit two pros and won has won bigger tourneys, usually, the experience wins out.

DUKE22
08-10-2008, 07:56 PM

He's starting to make Greg Norman look clutch. I think Sergio might deserve a pass on this one. He did shoot 69 and 68 in the last two rounds on a pretty hard course. I know he missed some big putts and dunked it in the lake but I think P.H. clearly won this one Sergio did not lose it. However he needs to win one bad and he has got to be wondering if it will ever happen.

popcorn screen
08-10-2008, 08:16 PM
When I play, sometimes when you press too hard to do well, you blow some shots. I know I will never be in his league, but I think he wants it too bad and he needs to loosen up and enjoy the ride.

shankbear
08-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Everybody yelled and catterwalled when Mickelson didn't win a major. He didn't win one until after he was past thirty. Sergio is under 30 yet and has a bunch of wins left in him including a major or 2.

Necks_Fan
08-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Sergio didn't get a birdie in ANY of the last 12 holes, that's kinda sad....

Now Harrington has as many Majors as Mickelson......(3)

Does anybody else think there is no WAY Mickelson should be ranked #2 in the world?

Bull Butter
08-11-2008, 12:58 AM
I could have done without knowing that Padraig is a second cousin to Joey Harrington:eek:

Somehow that diminishes his accomplishments just a bit:o

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 02:28 AM
Now that I think about it, they do look alot alike.....

Maroon87
08-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Does anybody else think there is no WAY Mickelson should be ranked #2 in the world?

He shouldn't be right now. Heck with Tiger out Harrington might be #1 by years end.

forum_guy
08-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
mens golf??

who cares about tiger??? if he would have played he would have blamed it on his knee if he lost....good win by paddy

Old Tiger
08-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
who cares about tiger??? if he would have played he would have blamed it on his knee if he lost....good win by paddy the entire golf world cares lol

when he plays you get more people watching besides the avid golf fan which means more money for the PGA and obviously his knee injury was serious so your post is irrelevent

sotxrat
08-11-2008, 02:39 PM
congrats to paddy as well, the putts he made over the final few holes is a testament to how well he earned this victory.......i have been around this golf game a many a year and those putts under any circumstance are difficult to say the least..........he made them and i think that is fantastic for him!!!!! There is no asterik in this victory, he beat the field....... period!!!

forum_guy
08-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by sotxrat
congrats to paddy as well, the putts he made over the final few holes is a testament to how well he earned this victory.......i have been around this golf game a many a year and those putts under any circumstance are difficult to say the least..........he made them and i think that is fantastic for him!!!!! There is no asterik in this victory, he beat the field....... period!!!

thank you...paddy is the man

Necks_Fan
08-11-2008, 11:49 PM
thank you...paddy is my man Paddy is your man?:thinking:

Hehe!:D

forum_guy
08-12-2008, 12:39 PM
yeah he actually is a pretty cool guy...i have played a round with him before

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 04:41 PM
yeah he actually is a pretty cool guy...i have played a round with him before :lies:

forum_guy
08-12-2008, 08:57 PM
actually no...while workin at falconhead golf course in austin he was there and i ended up playin with him the next day

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 08:59 PM
actually no...while workin at falconhead golf course in austin he was there and i ended up playin with him the next day Lol man, I'm just giving you a hard time. That sounds cool.