PDA

View Full Version : Austin County Report-Sealy/Bellville intersquad scrim.

rancher
08-10-2008, 07:36 AM
Spent Saturday watching Sealy in the day, Bellville at night intersquad scrimmage. Here is brief no spin or homer report on what each team briefly showed, good and bad.

Sealy- Good speed, great running back, very tall receivers. However the QB play was erratic and they lack depth. If the running back goes down, the Tigers are in big trouble. I was also very troubled by the lack of numbers on the overall team. Learned that Sealy will not field a freshman team this year due to the very low numbers. Hope this is a one year fluke and not a trend.

Bellville- It was the Garrett Nunn show, he ran up and down the field, running over anyone that got in his way, tremendous uppper body strength. Defense is very small, but quick, have a big outside linebacker that also is a running back. Very deep at Running back with speed. My suprise was at the QB, very very tall fair speed, strong arm on short passes, long throws were wounded ducks. The two backup QB are also seasoned. Weakness is the offensive line, lacks size and looks weak. Line play also looked slow compared to the other positions. Bellville also had a lot of kids out, looked like about 50 on varsity, 35 on JV and about 45 freshman.

Will give a better report next week after I watch the scrimmages.

scrub c
08-10-2008, 09:57 AM
My bet is sealy will have a boatload of fish... Because they were GOOD as 8th graders...

Im betting they all have not shown up for practice yet since school is 3 weeks away...

scrub c
08-10-2008, 09:59 AM
and i think I heard someone say you have to have 4 days of non-pads before you can go pads.

duke55
08-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by scrub c
and i think I heard someone say you have to have 4 days of non-pads before you can go pads.

um ya thats already over

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by rancher
Spent Saturday watching Sealy in the day, Bellville at night intersquad scrimmage. Here is brief no spin or homer report on what each team briefly showed, good and bad.

Sealy- Good speed, great running back, very tall receivers. However the QB play was erratic and they lack depth. If the running back goes down, the Tigers are in big trouble. I was also very troubled by the lack of numbers on the overall team. Learned that Sealy will not field a freshman team this year due to the very low numbers. Hope this is a one year fluke and not a trend.

Does, not sound like a top 10 team? No Freshman team? What are the numbers on Varsity?

rancher
08-10-2008, 01:45 PM
In what I saw the Tigers had about 42-45 on varsity, about 35 on J.V. and 18-20 freshman. Word around the sidelines was no freshman team if numbers did not improve quickly. Also remember the freshman and JV teams always take a big hit after the first six week grading period.

HEMOTOXIC
08-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Wow, that is surprising if Sealy doesnt field a freshman team. Their enrollment is over 750 right? Whats up with that?

scrub c
08-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by duke55
um ya thats already over

nice... is that what they teach at Columbus Jr Hi?

point is, they could not scrimmage if they did not attend at least 4 days of NON pad practice.

Necks_Fan
08-10-2008, 10:30 PM

point is, they could not scrimmage if they did not attend at least 4 days of NON pad practice. Lol Scrub.... Good stuff....

:cool:

duke55
08-12-2008, 12:26 PM

point is, they could not scrimmage if they did not attend at least 4 days of NON pad practice.

alright that was gay...and who cares its a freshman team

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 05:28 PM
alright that was gay...and who cares its a freshman team Lol. Nice try. U got owned.:clap:

duke55
08-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Lol. Nice try. U got owned.:clap:

ok about a freshman team...shall we talk about how "GREAT" WC is gonna be this year....?
and i thought it was funny last year when yall started loseing how all of yall didnt even post anymore.... yall were gone.:clap:

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Wc will be pretty good next year, better than Columbus anyway.

And that's funny because I didn't even Register til February 08.....

So I guess that kind of puts the damper on you.....

I support WC in whatever they go through, I'm not going to run off..... There never was really alot of WC posters....

Neck_06 is in college along with the rest of the class of 06 and 07.

We have a few coaches who post, but they never did post much. Then, you have me and Carter, who are still posting, so once again, you are stupid.

duke55
08-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Wc will be pretty good next year, better than Columbus anyway.

And that's funny because I didn't even Register til February 08.....

So I guess that kind of puts the damper on you.....

I support WC in whatever they go through, I'm not going to run off..... There never was really alot of WC posters....

Neck_06 is in college along with the rest of the class of 06 and 07.

We have a few coaches who post, but they never did post much. Then, you have me and Carter, who are still posting, so once again, you are stupid.

ya right there's like 6 of yall ...so whatever dude...

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 08:55 PM
ya right there's like 6 of yall ...so whatever dude... Once again, you are stupid.

I said.....

1. Me
2. Carter
3. Neck_06... who doesn't post much anymore because he went to college.
4. A FEW coaches.....

Where I'm from a few means 3.

That would be 6 people. There are a couple others who signed up and have never posted more than 3-4 times.

duke55
08-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Once again, you are stupid.

I said.....

1. Me
2. Carter
3. Neck_06... who doesn't post much anymore because he went to college.
4. A FEW coaches.....

Where I'm from a few means 3.

That would be 6 people. There are a couple others who signed up and have never posted more than 3-4 times.

ya well 6 is alot...and no i dont think columbia is better than columbus this year..

scrub c
08-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Lol. Nice try. U got owned.:clap:

duke55, U got owned... again...

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 10:02 PM
ya well 6 is alot...and no i dont think columbia is better than columbus this year.. Lol. It obviously doesn't matter what you think. We have already proved that you are stupid.

In as nice of a way as possible.

zebrablue2
08-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Lol. It obviously doesn't matter what you think. We have already proved that you are stupid.

In as nice of a way as possible.

:eek:

LH Panther Mom
08-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Lol. It obviously doesn't matter what you think. We have already proved that you are stupid.

In as nice of a way as possible. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: He keeps coming back for more.... If I was him I would have given up by now.

LH Panther Mom
08-12-2008, 10:13 PM
He keeps coming back for more.... If I was him I would have given up by now.
If I were you, I might have learned something by now.

Necks_Fan
08-12-2008, 10:15 PM
If I were you, I might have learned something by now. OoooH. Good one.

Lol. That's probably true.... It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside though.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-12-2008, 10:46 PM
What is this tread about?

Bull's-eye
08-13-2008, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
What is this tread about?

What's a tread? :confused:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-13-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
What's a tread? :confused:

Its a new flavor of Blue Bell Ice cream.

Ranger Mom
08-13-2008, 09:53 PM
If I were you, I might have learned something by now.

2nd time's a charm??:p