PDA

View Full Version : Rangers getting whipped again

GreenMonster
08-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Either the Orioles are smoking hot (looks to be the case) or the Rangers have fallen off the wagon after the split with the Yanks. Hopefully the Rangers will pull it back together soon. Interesting note that I caught in the first inning, the O's have the top 2 hitters in the league when it comes to extra base hits, Brian Roberts and my old Juco teammate Aubrey Huff from Ft Worth Brewer HS.

VWG
08-09-2008, 07:51 PM
No doubt brother... That offense has been AWOL the last 3 games. Kinsler is only batting like .200 since the All Star break.

But keep things in perspective. Look at the pitching they are throwing out there.

Keith7
08-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Key losses to wilson and murphy prolly have the moral down a little bit.. they have ALOT of home games left and are very good at home, I see them going .500 the rest of the season, building a good foundation for next year

Necks_Fan
08-09-2008, 08:00 PM
top 2 in AL or MLB?

Cuz I thought Nate McClouth (Pit) was up there and I know Berkman was at one point. They might just be leading the NL though.

GreenMonster
08-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
top 2 in AL or MLB?

Cuz I thought Nate McClouth (Pit) was up there and I know Berkman was at one point. They might just be leading the NL though.

AL