PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill Stalker!

Lion_Addict
08-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Alright......fess up. Checked my My Space and someone in Liberty Hill has visited my page, hmmmmm :thinking: . I have that "tracker" thingy :nerd: , so I know "you've" been there. I don't wanna start getting all paranoid :twitch: you Stalker person you :p :thinking: :thinking:

Ranger Mom
08-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Alright......fess up. Checked my My Space and someone in Liberty Hill has visited my page, hmmmmm :thinking: . I have that "tracker" thingy :nerd: , so I know "you've" been there. I don't wanna start getting all paranoid :twitch: you Stalker person you :p :thinking: :thinking:

It may be because I told some people in the chat that I sent you a message on your myspace trying to figure out which "one" you were.......I may have just made some others curious!!:D :D

pirate4state
08-08-2008, 03:06 PM
What tracker thingy??

Lion_Addict
08-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What tracker thingy??

That tracker thingy, HA HA! Will check & see what it's called.

mistanice
08-08-2008, 03:08 PM
That tracker thingy, HA HA! Will check & see what it's called.

geo visitors? something like that

http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/geovisitors/

Ranger Mom
08-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What tracker thingy??

You can get them for message boards too!!

CHS_89
08-08-2008, 03:09 PM

I wouldn't worry about it until you start seeing strange cars parked outside your house or you start receiving wierd stuff in the mail. :)

Lion_Addict
08-08-2008, 03:14 PM
It's called "MapLoco". Visitor list updates every 5 minutes. Map updates daily. Pretty kewl to have.

pirate4state
08-08-2008, 03:17 PM
It's called "MapLoco". Visitor list updates every 5 minutes. Map updates daily. Pretty kewl to have. Sounds like you are already paranoid if you want to know who's checking you out. Or maybe I'm paranoid....I do know I'm sleepy and in need of a nap and my eyes hurt. :rolleyes: :( :weeping: :crazy1:

BwdLions
08-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by CHS_89
I wouldn't worry about it until you start seeing strange cars parked outside your house or you start receiving wierd stuff in the mail. :)

What about the phone calls late at night when no one speaks after you answer. That's a good sign someone's after you. (Unless you have teenagers, then it's perfectly normal).

CHS_89
08-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
What about the phone calls late at night when no one speaks after you answer. That's a good sign someone's after you. (Unless you have teenagers, then it's perfectly normal).

That's funny.

espn1
08-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by CHS_89
That's funny. Another good program I have is Anonimizer You have to change logins but it's impossible to be romed! When I surf I'm un trackable. (If I want to be):D :D :D

LHexPlayer
08-08-2008, 05:08 PM

Wishful thinking.:D

j_dog
08-08-2008, 05:38 PM
just because you may be paranoid does not mean you do not have enemies. :D

garciap77
08-08-2008, 05:46 PM

I thought Police Officers were not allowed to have My Space!:D ;)

LH Panther Mom
08-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Don't flatter yourself! I went to RM's myspace, saw the thingy and thought it was another person with the same first name. Once I saw it was a Bwood person instead, I left. :p

LHexPlayer
08-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Don't flatter yourself! I went to RM's myspace, saw the thingy and thought it was another person with the same first name. Once I saw it was a Bwood person instead, I left. :p

I'm sure you left quickly too.

Lion_Addict
08-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Uh huh......ok. Just admit it. It was that hormone inbalance thing again wasn't it? You're finding it hard to resist my charm & really really want me to be your My Space friend don'tcha? :p ;)