PDA

View Full Version : Hey Go Blue

Sweetwater Red
08-07-2008, 05:04 PM
After recieving a few PM's I've figured out that you work for me
now. Keep that in mind the next time you start to post something
negative about Sweetwater or their geographical area.

:evillol: :devil: :evillol:

navscanmaster
08-08-2008, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Hmmmm.....:eek: :eek: :p

:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Maroon87
08-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Apparently he's not busy enough...:evilgrin:

Old Tiger
08-08-2008, 02:10 PM
:confused: :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
08-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
:confused: :thinking:

Let's just say the "cops" called me yesterday regarding a thread
you recently started. I told them I ain't seen nothin' and don't
know nothin'. That might all change if say you fall out of my
good graces.:D

LH Panther Mom
08-08-2008, 02:27 PM
good graces.:D
Too late...he's already owned! :eek: :eek: :D

Necks_Fan
08-08-2008, 02:29 PM
good graces.:D Who says you have to read something to make sure it's OK for public viewing before posting? I mean why should people be held accountable for their actions?

Makes no sense.

DaHop72
08-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Who says you have to read something to make sure it's OK for public viewing before posting? I mean why should people be held accountable for their actions?

Makes no sense.

General Information:

This rules page constitutes 3ADownlow's "terms of use". You must agree to it in order to post.

In order to maintain integrity of the board, we have established some simple and straight forward rules that must be followed by all members. It is important to remember that 3A Down Low is a privately owned membership-only organization. Freedom of speech may not apply here in all cases. Posting here is a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to revoke your privileges at any time at our discretion. We reserve the right to edit, delete or remove your comments or threads as we deem necessary. Violations of these rules will generally draw a warning depending upon their severity (obviously, the "F" word WILL get you banned immediately without warning). Warnings will generally come via the Private Messaging System, but may be posted in open forum if your PM box is full or if you choose not to accept private messages. We have adopted a "three strikes and you're out" policy, (1 warning + 1 suspension= 2 strikes) so subsequent violations of any rules will eventually result in the termination of your posting privileges. Disciplinary action moves users to one of two groups, Suspended Members (temporary) and Banned Members (temporary/permanent). Suspended Members will have the user title "Benched Player". Banned Members will have the user title "Ejected Player". Either action will result in the loss of all of your privileges, including the use of private messaging. 3A Down Low no longer accepts free email accounts for membership. You must have a valid email account to become a member. We monitor all accounts before a member makes their first post. Any new free email accounts discovered are subject to removal without further notification. 3ADownlow does not allow screen name changes. Once you come up with a screen name and register under it, you stay with that screen name. We no longer accept requests to change them. 3A Downlow can only govern this website. We are not responsible for the content of other websites that a link may be provided to. Federal law requires that we ascertain that a person is over the age of 13 or have parental/guardian permission to become a member. Falsification of that information is grounds for removal. Each member is held responsible for what happens under their username. It is recommended that you NEVER give anyone your password and that you "log out" when you leave the site. We retain the right to ammend or append these rules as we deem necessary.

I think the answer to your first question would be Admin and the Mods.
Maybe not paying attention to the button marked "rules" got Necks_C09.
:thinking: :thinking:

pirate4state
08-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Too late...he's already owned! :eek: :eek: :D

LMAO!

oh & hops :doh: :doh:

i think/hope necks is just being sarcastic :thinking: ;)

DaHop72
08-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LMAO!

oh & hops :doh: :doh:

i think/hope necks is just being sarcastic :thinking: ;) I don't know about that, did you read his dress code thread???:thinking: :thinking:

And no LOL or smilies.:thinking:

pirate4state
08-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I don't know about that, did you read his dress code thread???:thinking: :thinking:

And no LOL or smilies.:thinking:

I've tried to block it out of my mind.........................what little there is left

garciap77
08-08-2008, 05:57 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

IHStangFan
08-08-2008, 06:10 PM
what the crap did I miss now? LOL.

garciap77
08-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan

Just posters picking on Go Blue!:D ;)

DaHop72
08-08-2008, 09:48 PM
what the crap did I miss now? LOL. Kind of like Manny being Manny, it was Go Blue being Go Blue.:devil: :devil:

44INAROW
08-08-2008, 10:20 PM

lol I was thinking the same thing:confused: That's nothing new for me lately.. this getting old crap sucks........:( I am having a hard time figuring out who's joking and who's being serious now-days......:eek: :doh:

garciap77
08-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
lol I was thinking the same thing:confused: That's nothing new for me lately.. this getting old crap sucks........:( I am having a hard time figuring out who's joking and who's being serious now-days......:eek: :doh:

:D ;)

Old Tiger
08-09-2008, 05:33 AM
i'm always seriously joking :)

IHStangFan
08-09-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
i'm always seriously joking :) so what you're telling me is that 100% of sometimes you are seriously kinda joking, but not really because that'd be random?

Old Tiger
08-09-2008, 09:47 AM
so what you're telling me is that 100% of sometimes you are seriously kinda joking, but not really because that'd be random? take it with a grain of salt

Necks_Fan
08-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
General Information:

This rules page constitutes 3ADownlow's "terms of use". You must agree to it in order to post.

In order to maintain integrity of the board, we have established some simple and straight forward rules that must be followed by all members. It is important to remember that 3A Down Low is a privately owned membership-only organization. Freedom of speech may not apply here in all cases. Posting here is a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to revoke your privileges at any time at our discretion. We reserve the right to edit, delete or remove your comments or threads as we deem necessary. Violations of these rules will generally draw a warning depending upon their severity (obviously, the "F" word WILL get you banned immediately without warning). Warnings will generally come via the Private Messaging System, but may be posted in open forum if your PM box is full or if you choose not to accept private messages. We have adopted a "three strikes and you're out" policy, (1 warning + 1 suspension= 2 strikes) so subsequent violations of any rules will eventually result in the termination of your posting privileges. Disciplinary action moves users to one of two groups, Suspended Members (temporary) and Banned Members (temporary/permanent). Suspended Members will have the user title "Benched Player". Banned Members will have the user title "Ejected Player". Either action will result in the loss of all of your privileges, including the use of private messaging. 3A Down Low no longer accepts free email accounts for membership. You must have a valid email account to become a member. We monitor all accounts before a member makes their first post. Any new free email accounts discovered are subject to removal without further notification. 3ADownlow does not allow screen name changes. Once you come up with a screen name and register under it, you stay with that screen name. We no longer accept requests to change them. 3A Downlow can only govern this website. We are not responsible for the content of other websites that a link may be provided to. Federal law requires that we ascertain that a person is over the age of 13 or have parental/guardian permission to become a member. Falsification of that information is grounds for removal. Each member is held responsible for what happens under their username. It is recommended that you NEVER give anyone your password and that you "log out" when you leave the site. We retain the right to ammend or append these rules as we deem necessary.

I think the answer to your first question would be Admin and the Mods.
Maybe not paying attention to the button marked "rules" got Necks_C09.
:thinking: :thinking: Wow, I guess you missed it. My post was a JOKE.......

Good Lord......