PDA

View Full Version : went engagement ring shopping....

jason
08-07-2008, 12:42 PM
i kind of like these - not too expensive either....

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/7670/picture1ag0.jpg

nobogey72
08-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Yeah, I can just hear it now. "Man, I used to be good at golf. Then I got married so I don't get to play as much. Boy, it used to be fun too. I could go out early and hit a couple of buckets of balls, then play, then hang around the clubhouse settling up bets and rehydrating. Now that I got married, I have to hurry out there just to get there in time to tee off, and then have to get home real quick after I'm through." Anyway........ Congratulations, I'm sure it will be worth it. :( :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

crzyjournalist03
08-07-2008, 12:58 PM
so jason, did your boyfriend want you to be the plugger or the pluggee? :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

pirate4state
08-07-2008, 01:08 PM
:spitlol:

BILLYFRED0000
08-07-2008, 01:16 PM
didja buy me one?

RedWhiteBlue
08-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Just let her pick out WHATEVER she wants no matter how much it costs and you pay for it and everything will be just great!:D
And don't listen to Bogey- once your married you get to play golf and do guy stuff whenever you want and for however long you want.:rolleyes:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-07-2008, 01:50 PM
I'm never going to pay for anything, the girl I plan on marrying will. I'm looking for a hott, rich girl who can support me and all I have to do is sit at home, work out, and look good. It can happen, and it will.

nobogey72
08-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I'm never going to pay for anything, the girl I plan on marrying will. I'm looking for a hott, rich girl who can support me and all I have to do is sit at home, work out, and look good. It can happen, and it will.

Attababy!!!!!! :clap: :clap: That's what I'm talkin' bout.

RedWhiteBlue
08-07-2008, 02:35 PM
I wouldn't let them know that you are an aggie.....IMO:eek: :eek: :kiss:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I wouldn't let them know that you are an aggie.....IMO:eek: :eek: :kiss:

Hahaha, nothing wrong with being an Aggie. Yes, I do come with the network. ;)

crzyjournalist03
08-07-2008, 02:38 PM

I hear that Morgan Freeman's wife is now available...don't know how hot she is though...

RedWhiteBlue
08-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Hahaha, nothing wrong with being an Aggie. Yes, I do come with the network. ;)
I'm just kidding. And I am sure there is an aggie girl out there that will be willing to pay your way, darlin'.:D

gato 76
08-07-2008, 02:39 PM
You will learn the rope's being married as far as doing what you like to do you have to earn wife credit.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-07-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm just kidding. And I am sure there is an aggie girl out there that will be willing to pay your way, darlin'.:D

She actually just transferred to UNT so she can be a chiropractor. :D

RedWhiteBlue
08-07-2008, 02:44 PM
She actually just transferred to UNT so she can be a chiropractor. :D
Well, there you go. But, why did she have to transfer? She couldn't become a chiropractor at A&M?:thinking:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Well, there you go. But, why did she have to transfer? She couldn't become a chiropractor at A&M?:thinking:

I don't know, it's supposed to be a really good school up there for it? I don't know if we have any programs for that here, I don't think we do.

RedWhiteBlue
08-07-2008, 02:54 PM
I don't know, it's supposed to be a really good school up there for it? I don't know if we have any programs for that here, I don't think we do.
Interesting. Oh well. Good luck!:D

mwynn05
08-07-2008, 02:55 PM
I don't know, it's supposed to be a really good school up there for it? I don't know if we have any programs for that here, I don't think we do. well you better watch out kid....haha

crzyjournalist03
08-07-2008, 02:56 PM

UNT lets you practice on humans...rumor has it that they only practice on collies at A&M...;)

Trashman
08-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by jason

Does this mean you will be moving out of Ranger Mom's house?:D

garciap77
08-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by jason

So you're not.......Shackin up with RangerMom....
:thinking: :D ;)

Or......................................:eek: :eek: :eek: