PDA

View Full Version : Hard Knocks: Dallas Cowboys

mchavez
08-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Anybody going to watch this? I just moved and don't have cable yet. Anyone know if you can watch it online?

piratebg
08-06-2008, 07:56 PM
I set my brand new HD/DVR to record it for me. I also just the NFL Sunday Ticket. :D

Life is good. :cool:

Bull's-eye
08-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Great Show! Pac Man made a big splash in the eyes of rookie Felix Jones. :D

LHexPlayer
08-06-2008, 10:10 PM
It was good. Now I'm ready to watch the first game.

lion75
08-06-2008, 10:43 PM
I thought it was excellent

pirate4state
08-06-2008, 11:53 PM
How can yall not love TO? :D :D

I thought the show was excellent! :clap:

Z motion 10 out on 2
08-07-2008, 09:45 AM
I got on with the Sunday Ticket too. I need it up here in Chiefs land!

crzyjournalist03
08-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Maybe one day when I'm rich, I'll pay for HBO. :(

Macarthur
08-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Outstanding! This appears so far that it will be far and away the best one they've done.

One thing that jumps out at me about this team is they work hard, they are very very talented and they really enjoy being around each other. That could be a deadly combination for the rest of the league.

lion75
08-07-2008, 09:58 AM
I bet Jerry wants as much of this type of publicity as he can get. It makes signing free agents much easier.

BreckTxLonghorn
08-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Things I took from the episode (and absolutely loved):

1) Wade Phillips Old Man-ness. I just kept waiting for him to take off those Grandpa sunglasses and pop a Werther's original. Actual quote: "Did you see Pac-Man catch six balls? He had five, then he caught another!" Yes Wade, 5+1=6
2) The Good Ol' Boy network that runs the Cowboys. Stephen Jones & Jerry are nothing but country boys who got rich. It's absolutely hilarious. "Look at all that money! Let's give him a $20 signing bonus, hee hee hee! Sooooo Weeeee!"
3) TO is a beast. Watching him and Pac-Man go at it during practice is absolutely awesome. Gets me excited.
4) Marion Barber was on the show for 2 minutes, and was completely intimidating both minutes.
5) Zach Thomas has no neck and was created by putting two wooden blocks on top of each other. Just a beastly looking man.
6) Martellus Bennett is trying to set a world record for most tattoos per square inch on his upper body. I don't know whether to be scared or grossed out by him. However, I think he'll be a very good complement to Witten.

I am SO excited for football season.

pirate4state
08-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Things I took from the episode (and absolutely loved):

1) Wade Phillips Old Man-ness. I just kept waiting for him to take off those Grandpa sunglasses and pop a Werther's original. Actual quote: "Did you see Pac-Man catch six balls? He had five, then he caught another!" Yes Wade, 5+1=6
2) The Good Ol' Boy network that runs the Cowboys. Stephen Jones & Jerry are nothing but country boys who got rich. It's absolutely hilarious. "Look at all that money! Let's give him a $20 signing bonus, hee hee hee! Sooooo Weeeee!"
3) TO is a beast. Watching him and Pac-Man go at it during practice is absolutely awesome. Gets me excited.
4) Marion Barber was on the show for 2 minutes, and was completely intimidating both minutes.
5) Zach Thomas has no neck and was created by putting two wooden blocks on top of each other. Just a beastly looking man.
6) Martellus Bennett is trying to set a world record for most tattoos per square inch on his upper body. I don't know whether to be scared or grossed out by him. However, I think he'll be a very good complement to Witten.

I am SO excited for football season.

Nice....

I was a little disappointed that Bennett didn't make more of an effort during his "song & dance" to the vets. haha.

Bull's-eye
08-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Barber knocked #58 silly!:vrycnfsd:

LHexPlayer
08-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Barber knocked #58 silly!:vrycnfsd:

That block was something else. Barber is one tough SOG.

Macarthur
08-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Barber is one bad man. :eek: