PDA

View Full Version : TEX vs ny

WHS02
08-05-2008, 09:11 PM
The Rangers sure are doing a good job against the yankees. It seems that there are more yankee fans at the game then there are ranger fans. A whole bunch of bandwagon riders out there huh? I mean i know some are yankee fans who have moved here from ny or grew up in ny but come on, get off the bandwagon!! GO RANGERS!!!!

Emerson1
08-05-2008, 09:12 PM
It has always been like that. And until the rangers do something it will always be like that.

bwdlionfan
08-05-2008, 10:05 PM
My boss is at the game tonight, he asked me to pick up some tickets for him for tonight's game, so I did. He is a yankee fan but is actually from New York. We gave him hell today about the grand slam last night, and if the Rangers keep this up tonight (currently up 8-2) then we'll give him hell tomorrow too!

bwdlionfan
08-05-2008, 10:09 PM
damn right after i wrote that... yankees hit a grand slam

Keith7
08-06-2008, 12:44 AM
Yankee fans in the metroplex only get to see the Yankees once a year so when they the Yankees show up so do the fans.. Believe it or not there are more Ranger fans there than Yankee fans, it shows when Yankee fans try to start a "lets go yankees" chant only to be drowned out by "lets go Rangers".. It makes the games alot more exciting too, its nice to shut up bandwagon jumpers... The Rangers might be the most promising team in baseball right now so the fans will start to take note, I believe they are way more popular than the old crusty mavericks right now

Bearkat
08-06-2008, 07:18 AM
I'm just happy that the RANGERS are playing well enough for people like us to talk about them. They are fun to watch and it seems like the has great chemistry. I hope this is a sign of things to come. Go RANGERS!!!